From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1728
Date: Monday, October 27, 2003 6:02 AM

1. Re: 6x8 speakers in rear
From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty_at_dml_psu.edu>

2. Re: Mid-Atlantic Fall Foliage Tour Web Page is done
From: Dmc3360_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:05:41 -0000
From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty_at_dml_psu.edu>
Subject: Re: 6x8 speakers in rear

I've done this on parts of my car but I didn't use dynamat.  Instead I
went to Lowe's and got this stuff called "Peel 'n Seal."  It's in
their roofing section, and looks just like dynamat extreme without the
label; it's aluminum backed and sticky.  It comes in a 12 1/2 sq ft
roll for only $14.  I believe the last time I checked, this was about
1/4 of the price of a similar length of dynamat extreme.

Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:46:44 EST
From: Dmc3360_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Mid-Atlantic Fall Foliage Tour Web Page is done

I would just like to personally thank all those who helped make the annual
Fall Tour such a success.  Especially Mike DeLuca and Kevin Abato.  It was a
great weekend with almost 20 DeLoreans in attendance I believe.  We had people
attend from many different states.  I think everyone who did attend had a great
time.  Kevin did a really great job on the web site with all the pictures and
recap of the events, so be sure to take a look at our club's site.

Gary Gore
Vice President
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
www.deloreanmidatlantic.com