From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1737
Date: Monday, November 03, 2003 5:48 AM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Suspension Options for the DeLorean
From: "gullwingmagazine" <gullwingmagazine_at_dml_juno.com>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 04:03:30 -0000
From: "gullwingmagazine" <gullwingmagazine_at_dml_juno.com>
Subject: Re: Suspension Options for the DeLorean

Ben & Group

We have been in contact with several of the suspension suppliers to
try and set up a test that could be documented in Gullwing Magazine.
While everyone seems to be interested in doing the test, picking a
location and agreeing on testing procedures gets pretty complicated.

If everyone shows up with their setup on their car we suddenly have
all kinds of other variables... tires, worn suspensions, etc.
Ideally we would need to try and test the different suspension setups
on one car.  That would give us the best comparison and eliminate
variables between cars.  Problem is... doing the work to change over
the suspension multiple times.

The project/article is doable and with a little luck we may be able
to pull it off.  If anyone has any input please let us know.

Ron
Gullwing Magazine

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "captain_hydrogen"
<captainhydrogen_at_dml_c...> wrote:

> Has any individual or club actually set up cones in a parking lot
or taken a highway drive switching drivers and done any comparisons
without bias?  It would be nice to have a comparison