From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1747
Date: Monday, November 10, 2003 5:21 AM

1. Re: Spark Plug Wires
From: "cruznmd" <racuti1_at_dml_delorean.com>

2. Rear Louver Needed
From: jimbo0946_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 02:11:43 -0000
From: "cruznmd" <racuti1_at_dml_delorean.com>
Subject: Re: Spark Plug Wires

Martin G. of Delorean.uk swears by them.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "slowlydownward1313"

Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 20:39:58 -0500
From: jimbo0946_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Rear Louver Needed

Well I am sad to say that some people just don't have respect for our cars.  I had mine parked on a side street and some _at_dml_sshole decided to try and walk over it.  I came back with a foot print on my front bumper, hood, top, and a foot through the rear louver.  That son of a b!tch.  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here has one for sale or knows of where I can find one.

Thanks,
Jim
VIN#15880