From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1770
Date: Thursday, November 27, 2003 5:29 AM

1. Carpet
From: "geek123y" <service_at_dml_techno-concepts.com>

2. RE: Has this ever happened to you, to anyone?
From: MichaelRPack1_at_dml_cs.com

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:36:53 -0000
From: "geek123y" <service_at_dml_techno-concepts.com>
Subject: Carpet

I have replaced my carpet and headliners in black
Now that I have done it, I really do prefer the gray
Black makes the small interior even smaller

If anyone is interested as to how their interior
will look in black, just e-mail me and I will
send you a picture.

Ken #2700

P.S. James -  who is wearing these XXXL shirts?
One more X and they can't fit in the car.

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:48:53 -0500
From: MichaelRPack1_at_dml_cs.com
Subject: RE: Has this ever happened to you, to anyone?

It's moments like yours that make this car such a joy to own.

Happened to me leaving the office. I was in Columbia Maryland at the intersection of Oakland Mills and Snowden River Parkway when at the light we both opened our drivers gullwing, flashed our lights then continued to drive through the intersection...it was like looking into a mirror.

Sincerly,
Michael