From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1778
Date: Thursday, December 04, 2003 5:12 AM

1. Re: Pulling Fuse #12
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>

2. Re: #6463 For Sale!!
From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury_at_dml_btinternet.com>

3. Re: Re: Hard starting Delorean
From: keharper_at_dml_aol.com

4. Done it!!!!
From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury_at_dml_btinternet.com>

5. Delorean auction
From: Mark Valuch <dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 06:03:41 -0000
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>
Subject: Re: Pulling Fuse #12

Actually pulling fuse #12 is my preferred method of disabling courtesy
& door lights whenever doors will be open for more than a couple of
minutes. Of course dash indicator doesn't illuminate. Didn't do it for
other owners at Mid Atlantic, or anyone at MD tech sessions either.

Dash indicator can't illuminate without juice from somewhere...

Since hood and engine compartment lights aren't diode isolated
(electricity itself is diode backwards through door lights) your
theory is correct, provided one of them is open and car is energized.
But Patrick explicitly stated indicator was responding to lever light:

Lever lights ARE isolated from indicator by a diode. Even if they
weren't, would be physically impossible to ground indicator through
their individual grounds when flipped in other direction (could ground
through open glove box). Only other ground on that side, in stock
configuration, is delay module.

Door lights on other side of diode use same plunger grounds designers
intended indicator to share.

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:25:16 -0000
From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury_at_dml_btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: #6463 For Sale!!

Will be looking out for another D when I go to the US next year (Pigeon
Forge)

Cheers

www.dmc12.tk

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:10:56 EST
From: keharper_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Hard starting Delorean

HI DAVID,thanks for your suggestions,it is possible that it needs a good tune
up,it does run fine after it starts,the battery is new. It appears that the
engine is trying to flood when you start it ,THANKS AGAIN KELLY

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:08:03 -0000
From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury_at_dml_btinternet.com>
Subject: Done it!!!!

As of 20:00 my car is for sale on e-Bay

Cheers

www.dmc12.tk

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:23:19 -0600
From: Mark Valuch <dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com>
Subject: Delorean auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=2446124004

Anybody know of this auction?

Mark

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime