From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1912
Date: Friday, March 12, 2004 4:49 PM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: High RPM until it warms up
From: "Jerry Harry" <jlharry_at_dml_mcloudteleco.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:58:57 -0600
From: "Jerry Harry" <jlharry_at_dml_mcloudteleco.com>
Subject: Re: High RPM until it warms up

What problem, I have worked a year to get mine to do that. It needs to idle
higher when it is cold , just like all other cars should not take to long to
start dropping back.  My drops back the instance it starts and when it is
cold it dies.  After about 5 min of starting and dieing it will idle long
enough to get the gas peddle to work and I can keep it running.  If I try to
give it gas when it first starts it will die every time.  After a few starts
it will run, then every thing is fine.----- Original Message -----