From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1922
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2004 9:02 AM

1. Re: Flux / Speaker Box
From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof_at_dml_comcast.net>

2. Re: Digest Number 1921
From: "William Bowie" <wbowie_at_dml_sc.rr.com>

3. Re: Replacing exhaust manifold gasket
From: My House <BePositive2000_at_dml_Yahoo.com>

4. Re: Automatic transmission
From: Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes_at_dml_yahoo.com>

5. Re: Flux / Speaker Box
From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>

6. Pigeon Forge Hotel Room To Share
From: "whocruiser" <whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com>

7. Papertoys alternative
From: Marty Lick <mlick27_at_dml_yahoo.com>

8. Need A Ride From S. Florida To Pigeon Forge?
From: "whocruiser" <whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com>

9. Re: (was) DE LOREAN T-40 AIRCRAFT TUG
From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>

10. Re: Automatic transmission
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

11. Re: (was) DE LOREAN T-40 AIRCRAFT TUG
From: "maleman302" <maleman302_at_dml_yahoo.com>

12. Re: Replacing exhaust manifold gasket
From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>

13. 2004 Spring Social info...
From: "Dan RC30" <danrc30_at_dml_hotmail.com>

14. Pigeon Forge Rooms Clarification #2
From: kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

15. Re: Pigeon Forge Hotel Room To Share
From: kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

16. Re: Automatic transmission
From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft_at_dml_aol.com>

17. Re: Replacing exhaust manifold gasket
From: "schab932000" <schab932000_at_dml_yahoo.com>

18. RE: Replacing exhaust manifold gasket
From: "D F" <funkstuf_at_dml_hotmail.com>

19. Northern California club gathering on Sunday,March 21
From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm_at_dml_csus.edu>

20. LED Lights Update
From: "Robert Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

21. Re: Re: Replacing exhaust manifold gasket
From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>

22. VIN 5326 started
From: "painintheass7565" <advantics_at_dml_aol.com>

23. RE: Re: Flux / Speaker Box
From: "Video Bob" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

24. RE: VIN 5326 started
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

25. Re: LED Lights Update
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:31:25 -0500
From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof_at_dml_comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Flux / Speaker Box

There's a custom speaker (12" subwoofer) for the parcel shelf being offered
on ebay for the Delorean. Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3085451739&category=32823
&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
Rustproof,

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:44:22 -0500
From: "William Bowie" <wbowie_at_dml_sc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Digest Number 1921

Sorry!LOL   wbowie(at)sc.rr.com

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:13:23 -0800 (PST)
From: My House <BePositive2000_at_dml_Yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Replacing exhaust manifold gasket

After over 20 years of owning DeLoreans, I'ved replaced the exhaust
gaskets at least twice.

I've found the easiest way to assure that the nuts or studs come out
easily and without breaking is to first start with a few days of
treatment with a good penetrant.  If you run the car and burn off the
penetrant, that's OK - the heat actually increased the penetration.
Just be sure to reapply penetrant when the manifold cools.

After the penetrant (such as "Knocker-Loose") has had a chance to work,
I use a toothbrush sized wire brush to clean the projecting threads of
the stud bolts. This keeps the rust from binding as the nuts are being
removed.

Finally, when I am ready to remove the nuts, I tap the nuts with a
hammer a few times to break the thread seal and then heat with a
propane torch using mape gas rather than propane.  Mape gas creates
more heat than propane (be sure the tip will take it).  Once thoroughly
heated, remove the nut.  Chances are it will spin off without trouble,
or the stud will come out.  All the better if the stud comes out; you
can then install the Grady stainless stud.

As someone else mentioned, reinstall with anti-sieze.  I did the first
time, making the second time a breeze.

You might want to remove all of the studs an replace with stainless.
The risk is breaking a stud and having a difficult time drilling and
retapping.  Worse yet, you might break off an "easy-out."  Patience,
good penetrant and heat are again  your best friends.

Woody

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:40:00 -0800 (PST)
From: Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Automatic transmission

As long as it isn't slipping you're in good shape.  I just had my tranny rebuilt two months ago, so I understand your concern.  In fact, the day the tranny was fixed and they were lowering it off th lift, my shifting cable snapped in half.  Heh, quickest $90.00 ever spent.

Roland Smith <roland_at_dml_dnai.com> wrote:Hello:

I have a problem with my automatic transmission not shifting down when I
need to accelerate rapidly. My mechanic has identified the problem to be
with the cable that controls the downshift in response to throttle movement.
He indicates that my throttle cable does not move freely.

Has anyone else experienced and corrected this downshift problem? Is it the
cable or something else related to the cable?

My mechanic has ordered a replacement cable.

Roland Smith
6667
Oakland, California

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:41:44 -0000
From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>

List,

While I am usually excited to hear about new items for Deloreans,
I was disappointed to see a post about a new item that markets
itself by "slamming" other products that are already out there.
Whether the "slam" was intentional or not, it's now out there.

There are many vendors and part-time enthusiasts out there that
are building flux capacitor knock-offs, time circuit knock-offs
and speaker box enclosures that include flux capacitors and they
all market their products in a positive manner.  Delorean Motor
Center and Delorean Custom Fabrication Services are two of such
places that market these products.

I do not have a problem with someone saying that they build the
best flux capacitor or best speaker box, but there is no need
to slam other similar products just because you do not feel they
accurately depict the BTTF movie props with the parts they use.
Just as you do not intend to use the original FC box because of
cost and size, others have reasons for using the parts they use.
Just because someone does something different does not mean that
it is a mistake or wrong, it just means that it is different.

For those of you who are looking for BTTF type props and upgraded
sound boxes that are out there now, check out Delorean Motor Center
(www.DeloreanMotorCenter.com) and Delorean Custom Fabrication
Services (www.ExoticDMC.com).  And of course, good luck to VB.

Let's try to keep things positive.
See you in the Future.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Robert Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_h...>

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:04:57 -0000
From: "whocruiser" <whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Pigeon Forge Hotel Room To Share

I just made my hotel reservation yesterday, and am booked into the
main hotel, the Smoky Shadows, for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
nights (will be leaving late on Sunday, so not staying that
overnight.)  I'm happy to share my room with up to 3 other people
who'd also like to save some cash and don't mind giving up a little
privacy to do it.  I'm a non-smoking guy, about 45, who's generally
pretty easy to get along with.  Only thing I should warn you about is
that I do snore, and pretty loudly, but if you don't mind that then
there should be no problems.  Please contact me privately off the
list to discuss things further, by e-mailing to whocruiser(AT)aol.com

Dan Harris - VIN 1662

          *****WhoCruiser_at_dml_aol.com is Dan Harris*****
WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page: http://members.aol.com/WhoCruiser
Read about The Sci-Fi Sea Cruise at: http://www.scificruise.com
Purr-use The Cat House at: http://members.aol.com/LookAtMyCatsPage

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:19:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Marty Lick <mlick27_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Papertoys alternative

Many of you, may have constructed the paper DeLorean
from Papertoys.com.  I have two sitting on my desk.
However, if you want a nice pre-colored BTTF one check
these out:

http://www.linkclub.or.jp/~shun-pop/gallery2/SF.html

You don't need to install the Japaneese language pack.
 They offer four versions.  Normal BTTF, Flying BTTF 2
with Mr Fusion, BTTF 3 with the red and white tires,
and BTTF with railroad wheels and a small track.

There's also some nice non-DeLorean Star Wars and Star
Trek stuff there too.  Just go to the start of the
site at http://www.linkclub.or.jp/~shun-pop/

-- Marty

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:19:20 -0000
From: "whocruiser" <whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Need A Ride From S. Florida To Pigeon Forge?

I'll be driving my D up to Pigeon Forge for the show, and would love
to offer my passenger seat to someone without a D (or an owner who's
leaving theirs at home) who can join me on the trip up from the Ft
Lauderdale Florida area.  I'm also looking for up to 3 roommates to
to share my hotel room with at the show (hey, the less we spend on
the room, the more we have for other goodies!), and anyone riding up
with me would obviously get first dibs on that as well.  Regarding
the hotel room share, I'm a non-smoking guy, about 45, who's pretty
easy to get along with, but I do snore, so be forwarned, in case that
might bother you.  Please contact me privately off the list to discus
things further by e-mailing to whocruiser(AT)aol.com

Cheers - Dan Harris - VIN 1662

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:00:47 -0000
From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>
Subject: Re: (was) DE LOREAN T-40 AIRCRAFT TUG

List,

I uploaded four of the photos I took of Marvin Katz's drawings
that did not have too much glare from the camera flash against
the clear plastic overlays.  The photos are placed in a folder
named DMC-Logan.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, ComposerZelgadis_at_dml_a... wrote:
> Rich,
>
> I, for one, would definitely be interested in seeing said photos.
I've pretty much been oblivious to all these other projects I keep
hearing about.  Still being a newbie, I had assumed that Delorean's
one and only venture was the DMC-12.

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:27:35 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

The cable affects the shift points that the trans shifts at. It is
basically telling the transmission shift computer the throttle
opening. Under higher power settings the trans is supposed to shift a
little later so the motor can rev up a little higher. The cable should
move freely. You should also check the kick-down circuit and switch.
It is located by the throttle spool and is activated by WOT (wide open
throttle). The switch can be bad or a wire can fall off or break. It
can also be out of adjustment so that at W.O.T the paddle is not
hitting the micro and activating the kick-down circuit. There are 2
switches there. One tells the Lambda to go "full on" and the other is
the kickdown. You should also make sure that the line pressure is
adjusted correctly and that the vacuum line to it is not leaking. If
you have ANY trouble with the automatic transmission I recomend doing
ALL the external on-car adjustments and check the fluid levels in BOTH
the trans and the final drive as per the Workshop Manual. Have your
mechanic disconnect the cable to the trans at both ends and make sure
it is that cable and not something else that is binding before
condeming the cable. Have someone hold the gas pedal all the way down
and make sure the throttle plates are open all the way and the 2
switches are being activated. Floor mats or carpet could interfere or
the linkage by the gas pedal could be bent preventing you from opening
the throttle all the way.

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:38:24 -0000
From: "maleman302" <maleman302_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Cool surprised he did not put Gullwing doors on that to

That Truck is for off road use only ?

MM

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:58:25 +0000
From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>

Believe me, you'll take twice as long if you try and do it without
removing the exhaust.

Martin
(5 sets and counting....)

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:15:49 -0500
From: "Dan RC30" <danrc30_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: 2004 Spring Social info...

Ok, here goes... the Spring Social will begin May 1st at 9am. Location: PJ Grady's. I'm working on getting a good hotel rate for anyone who wants to come in the night before. This will be a one day event due to lack of time to schedule this thing. I'm sorry, but this is the way it worked out. There will be food, fun, and a social event after the tech events of the day. More details will follow as I get them.

Any DeLorean owner is welcome to attend, but you have to be a Mid-Atlantic member to get your free "on the lift" inspection and, if needed, your free door adjustment. If you're not a member, you can get get your car inspected on the lift too, but the fee is $39. Membership is only $15, so I guess it pays to join. You get a bunch of other stuff when you join the club too so it's definitely a real bargain.

Members also have the option to have some minor mechanical work done by Pat at a reduced rate of $40/hr. That's $25 off! Pat is the head mechanic at PJ Grady. I will need to have at least 5 hours of work to make it possible for Pat to attend, so please e-mail me if you would like some minor work done. No pre-reservations will be taken. this is a first come, first serve basis. I just need to know how many intend on having work done so I can set this up.

Thanks, and I'll see you on May 1st!

---Dan
DeLorean Mid-Atlantic Activities Director

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:31:50 EST
From: kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Pigeon Forge Rooms Clarification #2

Hello again
I am still receiving a lot of questions on rooms

The only one we ran out of was the lower cost rooms at Smokey Shadows, I had
reserved about 20 more that we used in Memphis but they went this time.  We
have added rooms at the Grand. This is the place the car show will be at Fri and
Sat and is the same property management so there are rooms.  The rooms at the
Grand are $66.  It is .8 mile from the Smokey Shadows and is connected by a
back road so that it takes about a minute to get there and Thursday night is
the only night that we will have an event at the Smokey shadow.

WE WILL NOT RUN OUT OF ROOMS

I added more of the tower rooms non smoking at Smokey Shadows and there is
over 70 rooms of those available and if we need more rooms after that there is
plenty at the Grand at this point.

The Grand will let me add rooms as I need them in blocks of 20 as I did.

I have to give back unfilled rooms as of May 15th so that is when rooms may
get tight.

Again no need to worry there are PLENTY of rooms.

Remember my plea to register early you can always cancel LOL

thanks for making this a huge success.

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:56:33 EST
From: kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Pigeon Forge Hotel Room To Share

In a message dated 3/17/2004 12:37:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com writes:
Please contact me privately off the
list to discuss things further, by e-mailing to whocruiser(AT)aol.com

Dan Harris - VIN 1662
I know Dan Harris
he is a cool guy
we gave him  ride back to the airport in Cleveland and had a blast.

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 02:15:49 -0000
From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft_at_dml_aol.com>

Service Bulletin ST-16-10/81 has all the procedures for adjusting
the transmission linkages. Sounds like the cable is just too loose.
Usually binding would cause the trans to shift at higher speeds and
downshift early or not allow the throttle to open all the way. As a
personal preference I do not connect the micro switch. If you are
heavy on the throttle at passing etc. like I am the micro switch
allows the engine to stay in the high RPM no-power range too long to
suit me. The D is quicker at the lower RPM range provided by proper
actuated throttle response.

Harold McElraft - 3354

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 03:16:36 -0000
From: "schab932000" <schab932000_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Adam,

I replaced both sets of gaskets last year. It's not a job I would
want to do again. I spent many hours on my back heating the
studs and using PB Blaster which helped loosen the studs. If
your going to do the job, take your time and have your mainfold
sandblasted and paint them with a hi-temp paint. I got black
paint from the same guys who sell por-15.

The manual was not much help. Check out
http://www.dmcnews.com/techsection/exhaustgasket.html

I followed these directions and it really helped me out. NOTE:
When directions say to remove, or take parts off, to get to another
part, there's a reason. Working around a part makes the job
twice as difficult. Example: heat shields around manifold

In the end, I did have to get a stud extractor. It's a socket that has
spiral teeth that grips onto the stud. I think I saw them at Sears,
but the Snap-on guys also sell them.

Good luck!

Pat
vin5443

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Adam 16683"

Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:53:49 +0000
From: "D F" <funkstuf_at_dml_hotmail.com>

The biggest problem here is not replacing the gasket, but, getting the nuts
off.
Definetly soak for awhile.  It is quite possible that you will have trouble
with the studs and may have to replace the studs.  My studs were quite
corroded and I ended up having to take the heads off to get them out because
one broke.  If this happens you might consider replacing the studs with a
bigger stud.  Good Luck

Dale Funk

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:55:09 -0800
From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm_at_dml_csus.edu>
Subject: Northern California club gathering on Sunday,March 21

Our first gathering of the season for the Northern California DeLorean
Motor Club will be on Sunday March 21st at 9:00AM in Concord at the El
Torito restaurant 1961 Diamond Blvd. Concord (925) 798-7660

The El Torito is located in the Willows Shopping Center off of Willow
Pass Road at Highway 680. You can see it from the freeway on the east
side of the highway.

This is a kickoff for what hopefully will be a year with many NCDMC
meets. It's a great way to get the season started at one of our favorite
gathering places. E-mail me (kenm(at)csus.edu) if you can come. I'll
need to let the restaurant know about how many people will be coming.
I'll make the reservation to seat us at 9:30 when the restaurant opens,
so please be prompt.

Come on out even if you can't bring your car. We'll start with
breakfast/brunch and then get our cars lined up for a photo shoot.

Check out the club website at: http://www.ncdmc.org

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA  VIN #10911  'OUTTIME'
http://www.time-traveler.org/delorean/
mailto:kenm_at_dml_csus.edu
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com  mailto:owners_at_dml_dmcnews.com

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:31:57 -0000
From: "Robert Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: LED Lights Update

I had made a post earlier about LED lights...
Well to update that, I have them now.
I researched them for days and bought hundreds of dollars worth of
these from all sorts of sources.
Now that I have tested them out today I think I have founf the perfect
combination of LED lights.

I bought a BUNCH of these bulbs so I can sell them as kits
for a good price.

I am going to add these to my website for now.
Right now I have the DOOR LIGHT CONVERSION KIT on
http://www.dfwdmc.com - go to STORE and then PARTS.
The complete door light kit is $29.99 with free shipping.

Soon I will have kits for the console, and the dash.
So far all of the external lights (blinkers, brake, etc.)
have not been as good looking as the original 1156 bulbs.

I am experimenting with different colors for the dash,
white, blue and blacklight for a glow-in-the-dark effect.
I will keep everyone posted on that.
I also have dome light LED's but they are not as
bright as the original bulbs, but look great and use very
little power.

I hope I am not coming off as too much of a seller on here,
but I feel that this is an upgrade that all of us can benefit from
by allowing us to leave our doors open for long periods of time
without running down the battery.
By buying them in bulk and selling them as kits I am simplfying
it for everyone else and saving your batteries!

VIN#5278

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:59:27 +0000
From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Re: Replacing exhaust manifold gasket

Hi Pat

It's good to see my article is useful! The link only works with a
capital "T" BTW

http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/exhaustgasket.html

I have penned a few updates to the article but haven't seen them posted
yet. I've done one car that was much worse than my own, but it had been
"bodged" in the past. All the others have only been mildly scary! I too
have got the proper stud extractors though I only use them as a last
resort, and I no longer use the freezer spray - just well placed tapping
with a hammer while applying torque.

I also make sure to have the manifolds faced when replacing them - the
orignal castings were all over the place - small wonder it's such a
common problem.

Best Wishes

Martin

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:44:28 -0000
From: "painintheass7565" <advantics_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: VIN 5326 started

Howdy all.Yup, if you can believe it, VIN 5326 will start but run
ruff after adjusting the O2. You have to give it gas to start it and
keep it running, and she smokes a lot.I remember someone saying that
I would have to adjust the frequency valve once I got it started, but
I don't know how to do that. I'm open to all suggestions. I just want
to thank everyone again for all your help.

John 5326 & 1383

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:47:57 -0600
From: "Video Bob" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Flux / Speaker Box

Rich,
why do you say think I am "slamming"?
I never slammed anyone or pointed fingers.
I know you are working on these, and so is Eric, and Don and ton of other
people.
I don't get the animosity.
All I did was point out some of the other inaccuracies as compared to the
movie version
that I have seen on very expensive Flux's.
I just spent a lot of money on one that is good, but not screen correct.
It has the right box, but no real TORR9 relays, or the correct chase
sequence... etc.

All I did was mention the methods in how I would build mine.
Please re-read my post, and you will find that is not negative towards any
one person,
especially not to Don and his parts.
I did not order my flux from Don - I got it from another source on the net.

My reason for not using the actual Stahlin enclosure is because it is too
large, and too expensive.
I will also not use the actual relays, but casted versions that will look
exactly the same but
will not be genuine functional vacuum relays.
This will keep the costs down so the average joe can get one.
However if someone wants one to be used in a full BTTF reproduction car I
can make one that
will be EXACTLY as the one used in the film, but the price will be doubled
due to parts costs.

Again, I don't feel my post was negative at all.
I have no idea how anyone in particular builds their Flux's, I have never
seen yours, Eric's,
Don's or anyone else's except for random photos I have found on the net and
the few
that float across eBay.
I hope you don't feel I am slamming you or creating a competition threat.
Let's face it Rich, you and I as well as Don and the others make a good
living on our own.
We are not going to get wealthy selling these.... I would be surprised to
break even!

Good luck.
Give me a call.
- Videobob
VIN#5278

>From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>
>To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [DML] Re: Flux / Speaker Box
>Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:41:44 -0000
>
>List,
>
>While I am usually excited to hear about new items for Deloreans,
>I was disappointed to see a post about a new item that markets
>itself by "slamming" other products that are already out there.
>Whether the "slam" was intentional or not, it's now out there.
>
>There are many vendors and part-time enthusiasts out there that
>are building flux capacitor knock-offs, time circuit knock-offs
>and speaker box enclosures that include flux capacitors and they
>all market their products in a positive manner.  Delorean Motor
>Center and Delorean Custom Fabrication Services are two of such
>places that market these products.
>
>I do not have a problem with someone saying that they build the
>best flux capacitor or best speaker box, but there is no need
>to slam other similar products just because you do not feel they
>accurately depict the BTTF movie props with the parts they use.
>Just as you do not intend to use the original FC box because of
>cost and size, others have reasons for using the parts they use.
>Just because someone does something different does not mean that
>it is a mistake or wrong, it just means that it is different.
>
>For those of you who are looking for BTTF type props and upgraded
>sound boxes that are out there now, check out Delorean Motor Center
>(www.DeloreanMotorCenter.com) and Delorean Custom Fabrication
>Services (www.ExoticDMC.com).  And of course, good luck to VB.
>
>Let's try to keep things positive.
>See you in the Future.
>
>Later,
>Rich W.
>

>--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Robert Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_h...>
>wrote:
> > This message is for audio enthusiests and BTTF fans.
> >
> >snip<
> >
> > So many people use rope lights, or blinking LED's, or the
> > pattern goes back and fourth.
> > The correct pattern is from the outside to the center
> > in 4 stages.
> > Another mistake is that so many people add in a variable speed.
> >
> >snip<

>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms  all in one place at MSN Money!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:05:59 -0600
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>
Subject: RE: VIN 5326 started

John, Pages 65 thru 70 in the technical manuel explain how the FV enriches
and leans the fuel. But basically what you need to do is adjust the 02
setting. There is a picture on the web site under Reference / fuel.

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:53:28 -0600
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>
Subject: Re: LED Lights Update

Good  work on updating our cars.