From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1926
Date: Saturday, March 20, 2004 11:39 AM

1. Fw: Authorized BTTF Delorean Time Car Props
From: "Bruce F. Coulombe" <bfcoulombe_at_dml_cfl.rr.com>

2. LED lights & Paris Hilton
From: mroboto_at_dml_aol.com

3. More performance?
From: nicholden_at_dml_yahoo.com

4. Speaker Upgrade and Ground Effects
From: "Dustin Dewey" <dmc5000_at_dml_hotmail.com>

5. Re: Looking for ex-Delorean employees
From: "David Thompson" <oneyogi2000_at_dml_yahoo.com>

6. Re: More performance?
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

7. LEDs
From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean_at_dml_netcom.no>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:54:46 -0500
From: "Bruce F. Coulombe" <bfcoulombe_at_dml_cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Fw: Authorized BTTF Delorean Time Car Props

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:05:17 EST
From: mroboto_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: LED lights & Paris Hilton

OK, this posting has nothing to do with Paris Hilton, but it got your
attention, so you might as well read the part about LED's anyway.
> As some of you know, I'm in the business of making things out of LED's
> (Tireflys, etc.). Our purchasing power of about 100,000,000 LED's per year makes
> them pretty darn cheap. If you need some high brightness LED's for
> prototyping, just let me know the specs. I need to know the milliamp, nanometer range
> (color), and beam width (focus) required. Our products are made in China, and
> I can have the factory send some for your prototyping purposes. It usually
> takes about a week to get them. Send me a private email to request them.
> I am not selling them, so proto quantities only, please.
One of our new products uses custom LED's that when microprocessor blended,
creates up to 16.7 million colors by wireless remote control.
You can see them on our website at
http://www.tireflys.com/products/colormorphics.asp

This system will be installed on one of my DeLoreans at Pigeon Forge.
See you there! (Ken, please mail me $5 for the Pigeon Forge plug)

Daniel Deutsch (Orlando)
#15779 & #3356

Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 07:05:57 -0000
From: nicholden_at_dml_yahoo.com
Subject: More performance?

Hi everyone,
I will be recieving my Delorean very soon and plan on undertaking a
full ground up restoration. I have been looking into the performance
upgrade options and quite fancy fitting a belt driven supercharger.
The instulation its self is quite simple but my question is how
would that effect the current fuel/air intake system or would i have
to remove this and go with electronic injection? Also when such a
device is fitted does the commpression have to be lowered etc...Any
suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Nick

Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:37:43 +0000
From: "Dustin Dewey" <dmc5000_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Speaker Upgrade and Ground Effects

Hey Everyone!!!!!
Just wanted to let everyone know that we installed new rear speakers in
vin006746 last night.
Shannon Y. did a wonderful job, and it only took about 2 hours. Thanks
Shannon!!!
Secondly, Im now in the process of looking for ground effects. I want to
install lighting under
the car, and the only way to do this is to hind it behind the ground
effects. If anyone knows
where I can buy these, please let me know!!! Thanks again.

Dustin

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms  all in one place at MSN Money!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp

Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:39:23 -0000
From: "David Thompson" <oneyogi2000_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for ex-Delorean employees

Scott I suggest that you look in my Yahoo
profile
- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller_at_dml_m...>

Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 16:39:44 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>
Subject: Re: More performance?

>From the questions you are asking it is obvious you don't have the
expertise to do this properly. You need to get a hold of someone with
A LOT more knowledge than what you will get from this list. You should
also get as many books on this subject as you can to educate yourself.
This is no small undertaking and will cost a large amount. The more
worn path is to install the turbos which is also expensive but at
least there is a lot more expertise and experience. The quick and
short answers are, yes you SHOULD change the compression ratio and
that is most easily done by changing the pistons (but not the only
way). The fuel system can be used but only up to certain levels of
flow and power. A modern electonicaly controlled sequential port
injection system is a lot more adjustable so it would be easier to
change the "map". Of course if you go that route you should also
change the ignition system to complement the fuel system. As you can
see it can get complicated AND expensive quickly. Do your "frame up"
restoration first and if there is any money left over than you can
play with the motor.

Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:23:09 +0100
From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean_at_dml_netcom.no>
Subject: LEDs

Regarding LEDs -

They work fine both in the doors, the dash and as dome lights, but original bulbs are best for the running lights/brake lights etc.

I'm sure LEDs will be as great behind the AC Panel as in the dash!

Now - WHO on this list can provide BA7 bulbs as LEDs OR make custom BA7 LEDs for me? I have the centre console apart, so this would be the perfect time to replace the AC bulbs with LEDs. I have searched everywhere and they are not to be found...can someone please make custom LEDs for me? I will pay top dollar.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759