From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1933
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 6:24 PM

1. fascia repair
From: Eric Itzel <eric_at_dml_seviernet.com>

2. New Cooling system kits
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:24:53 -0500
From: Eric Itzel <eric_at_dml_seviernet.com>
Subject: fascia repair

Hi everyone

I have most of my front end disassembled right now to get a dent
repaired in one of my fenders, so I thought it would be a good time to
straighten and repaint my fascia. Does anyone have any procedures or
tips on how to go in and removed the eyebrows from the front fascia?

Thanks

Eric Itzel

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:12:54 -0000
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>
Subject: New Cooling system kits

Group,

I have added 3 new cooling system kits to the web site in
preparation for the summer. I also included pictures of what some of
the old parts look like that you may not see untill it's to late.

1st,,Is the radiator piping hoses, that is just that, no other
      frills.

2nd,,Is the heater control valve with all the hoses cut and
     assembled and ready to install.

3rd,, Is the silicone hose to replace the heater pipe under the
internal water pipe. I included one off one of my cars to show what
can happen over time with rust.

Thanks for looking

John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/cooling-system.html