From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1991
Date: Friday, April 30, 2004 6:57 PM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Dakota Digital Cruise Control Installation
From: "Robert Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:59:57 -0000
From: "Robert Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Dakota Digital Cruise Control Installation

I am considering buying Dakota Digital's Cruise Control kit.
Is there anyone out there who has installed this before?
If so, which "control handle" did you use, and where did you put it?

Some of you who are subscribers to DCS magazine might have seen my
4 page article on how to replace your electric antenna.
I had a lot of fun doing that and I would like to make another
article on how to install the Dakota Digital cruise control system
and make a manual of how to do it.
I am trying to become a dealer for them so I can offer them
for a discount by buying a few of them in bulk.
I feel there is a demand for this, and if I can figure out how
to make the instructions easy enough I think there are plenty
of Delorean owners who would want to add cruise control.

I certainly want to get it done BEFORE I drive thousands of miles
to Pigeon Forge!

Please contact me and let me know your experience with this or any
other cruise control system you have installed on the D.

Thanks.
- Videobob
VIN#5278