From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2024
Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 2:54 AM

1. RE: How many of us are in the Bay Area (Ca)?
From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. Re: Re: Gas Prices
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

3. Re: Addition to DeLorean Car Show
From: "Paul" <pgmlambert_at_dml_yahoo.com>

4. dmc tool box idea???
From: billsfanmd_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: How many of us are in the Bay Area (Ca)?

That's why they invented 3 point turns!

Drive it!  You can't live the dream if you don't drive
it.

Dick Ryan

http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/

Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 20:12:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Gas Prices

Who said they were not going to go based on gas
prices?!

<SNIP>

http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/

Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 02:11:02 -0000
From: "Paul" <pgmlambert_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Addition to DeLorean Car Show

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, kKoncelik_at_dml_a... wrote:
> I want to update the web page but it depends if I get time
> Most people coming have signed up already anyway.
> I  know Stepehen will probably add that to the bttf web page as he
has known bob gale will probably be there.

> Are you signed up yet
>
> Ken

Yes, I am.  But, I knew about the DCS website long before I knew that
this message board was associated with it.  So, for a long
time, I relied on the website for information.  If others, too, are
relying on the website for information, then they are unaware of the
new changes in attendees.

That said, I am fully aware of the difficulties and time constraints
in keeping a website up-to-date. :)  I run a site for submarine
veterans where I organized a reunion. I continued to keep the
website up as an informational site to allow those veterans to keep
in touch with each other.  Unfortunately, I am way behind in adding
the e-mail addresses of newly signed up veterans.  I have also not
added anything new in over a year.  It's lonely at the top when you
are the organizer, webmaster, and keeper of a website that many
people visit. :)

- Paul

Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 23:26:45 EDT
From: billsfanmd_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: dmc tool box idea???

This is something I had been thinking of for a while. As Rich A. and I have
spent the past year working on our cars we often joke about the amount of tools
he needs to carry in his car untill he feels safe or be able todo basic work
on our cars. Right now Rich nees to carry half his tool collection around with
him becasue you usaully need one or two sizes from all of your tool
collections. It would be great if one of the vendors would design a tool box or kit
that has all the most comomn tools. The box coud be a low profile grey box with
the DMC logo and would be great to have on long trips (like pigeon forge). It
would have the 5-6 common ratchet sizes and several of the other most common
tools. The vendors could even make them with a few spare parts like RPM relays,
fuses, clamps and sell them as a tool box and/or breakdown insurance.

I will probably make something like this by getting all the most common tools
I use and just buying neat looking box that would be worthy of holding DMC
tools :-) . I think it would be great if one of the vendors could make an
unofficial DMC tool box and offer it for sale at Pigeon Forge.

Mike C