From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2051
Date: Friday, June 04, 2004 10:11 PM

1. VIN 3092 for sale
From: "nbrommer2k" <nickbrom_at_dml_aol.com>

2. Re: Digest Number 2049
From: whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:45:13 -0000
From: "nbrommer2k" <nickbrom_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: VIN 3092 for sale

I wanted to offer my car to the list before listing on e-
bay...current price is $8500

Mechanical needs:

Needs angle drive and speedo cable.
Needs emergency brake cables.
Screws that hold in the door guides are always going loose, threads
must be wearing out. I'm working on those.
Needs new horns.
Key does not work in passenger door.
Turn signals don't automatically canel anymore.
Fuel gauge will never read full, only goes up to 3/4 full, but seems
to be accurate after that.
No latch for the rear louvers to connect to engine cover.
Radio antenna "flops" a bit, it is in the right front fender.
Driver's door is just a touch "lazy" in cold weather, torsion bar
could use one more notch of tension.
On initial startup after sitting for a day or two, it puts out a
little smoke for a couple of seconds, but after that does NOT smoke
at all! Passed emmissions with flying colors!
Air seeps in around footwell, only noticable in extreme weather.

Cosmetic issues:

Rock chips in paint, nothing too major.
Tear in Driver's seat.
Carpet is probably original, a little faded, a little worn, but not
in terrible shape.
Damage in quarter panel.
Break in center support in rear louver.
Break in engine cover, engine cover missing two screens.
Rear fascias could both use a strip and new paint. Front facia had a
major peel, and has bad touch-up. Both are also "wavy" along bottom.
Wheels show a little discoloration, but no damage.
Seat back on driver's seat pops off occasionally.

Upgrades:

PJ Grady tail light boards.
Heavy Duty window regulators
Lockzilla
Converted to r-134 freon
New Auto Trans Computer Governor
New Water Pump
New Fuel Injector seals
New Alternator
Newer Brake Master Cylindar
New Door Lock Solenoids
Newer radiator and cooling fans
Midstate Delorean Shock Setup
Newer Tires
Newer Fuel Accumulator
Newer Transmission
Newer exhaust System
New Muffler Heat Shield
Auto bleed for coolant system
New Thermostat
Heavy duty lift piston bracket on driver's side.
New belts last summer, too many new hoses to list.

It was painted about 10 years ago, I was told it was a$7.5K paint
job, and I believe it. It was well done, all the panels were removed
to paint them. I've never seen ANY signs of body damage. But, paint
is 10 years old now and is showing a little age. No oxidation or
anything like that, just mostly little chips here and there.

Odometer reads 84,XXX, but is more likely around 87K-88K.

Thanks for reading!

Nick

Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:14:24 EDT
From: whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Digest Number 2049

In a message dated 6/3/2004 11:39:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com writes:

> Working on group going north on I95 to pigeon forge from Florida
> on Thursday morning the 17th let me know private E-mail
> Ken_at_dml_techno-concepts.com
>
> Ken
> #02700

Hi Ken -

How early and from exactly where are you planning to leave?  I'll be coming
up from south of you from Ft Lauderdale and would like to join up with the
group.  Depending on how far north of me you start out from, and how early you
plan to leave, I may have to start out the night before and catch a good night's
sleep en route before meeting up with you somewhere along the way.

            *****WhoCruiser_at_dml_aol.com is Dan Harris*****
WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page: http://members.aol.com/WhoCruiser
Read about The Sci-Fi Sea Cruise at: http://www.scificruise.com
Purr-use The Cat House at: http://members.aol.com/LookAtMyCatsPage