From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2088
Date: Saturday, June 26, 2004 10:45 PM

1. Re: Legend Turbo question
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

2. Re: Re: Legend Turbo question
From: "Chris" <chris_at_dml_internets.freeserve.co.uk>

3. Re: Re: Legend Turbo question
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

4. Re: Re: Legend Turbo question
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

5. Re: Re: Raffle car winner
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

6. RE: Re: Raffle car winner
From: "Video Bob" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

7. A/C and cooling fan relays sticking
From: "cruznmd" <racuti1_at_dml_delorean.com>

8. Car not starting.
From: "austinbrumley" <austinbrumley_at_dml_delorean.com>

9. Re: Re: Raffle car winner
From: Mike Griese <mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net>

10. New Raffle Car
From: doctorDHD_at_dml_aol.com

11. RE: Backlit Instrument Cluster (was: DMCH new Interior)
From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean_at_dml_netcom.no>

12. Re: My A/C woes (Fixed)
From: "cruznmd" <racuti1_at_dml_delorean.com>

13. Door locking system question
From: "Dani B" <5n-_at_dml_gmx.net>

14. Re: Legend Turbo question
From: "ronin5030" <yahoo_at_dml_oneskydojo.com>

15. Re: Legend Turbo question
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

16. Re: Car not starting.
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

17. Re: A/C and cooling fan relays sticking
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

18. Another DeLorean found
From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle_at_dml_dmcnews.com>

19. Florida Delorean - Was Shipping a Delorean
From: "Dan Harris" <whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com>

20. Video Player Needed For Vixen?
From: "Dan Harris" <whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com>

21. Re: Re: Legend Turbo question
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net

22. Re: Florida Delorean - Was Shipping a Delorean
From: "wannadelorean" <mcquinlan_at_dml_cfl.rr.com>

23. Re: Door locking system question
From: tobyp_at_dml_katewwdb.com

24. clutch
From: "andy" <andydandy777_at_dml_aol.com>

25. Pigeon Forge changed my slogan.
From: Holler <thehauntfactory_at_dml_att.net>

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:13:13 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>
Subject: Re: Legend Turbo question

When Delorean Midatlantic had Mr Dellis as a speaker at a dinner he
seemed to admire JZD and had only good things to say about him. I
suspect he is rationalizing the reasons Legend Industries went under
though. From the public record DMC owed millions to Legend and Legend
had become dependant on it's relationship with DMC. Legend had
invested millions of it's own in R & D getting the turbo set-up going
for the promise of doing all the installs and future work that never
materielized. DMC was Legend's bigggest customer so in effect Legend
was "betting the farm" on the future with DMC. I am sure that missing
that contract with Fiat had some effect but IMHO the major cause of
the demise of Legend was it's over dependance on DMC. It does speak
volumes for JZD that Fred holds no ill will against him. Fred also
commented on the public frenzy around JZD at the time and knew that
JZD did everything he could to prevent what ultimately happened to
both their companies. BTW Lotus owners blame JZD for Colin Chapman's
untimely demise in the wake of the scandal around the $18 million that
was transfered from DMC to Lotus LTD. From having met with Fred Dellis
I found him to be a real Gentleman and I don't think he would say
anything bad about anyone publicly. He didn't go out and write a
tell-all book trying to capitolize on everyone's misfortune either
(like many that were involved).

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:00:28 +0100
From: "Chris" <chris_at_dml_internets.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Re: Legend Turbo question

> but technically, is the stock prv6 is able to handle some boost ?

Well what I found intresting was Fred said that they put a turbo on a stock
engine and it lasted 12 minutes at a full RPM where as the Legend engine did
something like 100 hours.

Chris S

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:30:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

The odds are against you to have a reliable
Turbocharged STOCK DeLorean engine.  There are other
versions of the PRV that were produced with
Turbochargers to generate over 250HP.  This is not the
engine in your DeLorean.

Most of the people running the after market kits limit
the boost to 6Lbs.  With that, most if not all of of
those engines have problems.  With the engine running,
open up the oil filler and see if the crank case is
pressurized.  On all of the engines that I have
checked, it is.  Indicating, some internal problem in
the engine (I assume, a broken ring).  On my ISLAND
engine, the breather cap would shoot out of the valve
cover under hard acceleration.

If turbo charging the stock PRV was so easy, Legend
would not have spent so much time and money with
details down to custom head bolts!  I am sure DMC
would have benefited from an early introduction of the
DMC-12S model, but all of the additional work had to
be done to make the engine reliable..  Wanna buy one?

YMMV, especially if you live at high altitudes in
Colorado!  :)

All of this discussion on performance is great, but
look at the price tag.  Before you spend too much
money on it, compare price VS performance for all of
your options.  I think you will find doing an engine
conversion is more economical, and when you are done
you have a modern engine with better performance,
better emissions, and easy to find parts instead of a
20+ year old design that was meant to be a V8!

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:43:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

I have not spoken to Fred about this in any detail, so
this is all my own conclusions;

If DMC did not owe Legend so much money, they may have
recovered from the loss of the Fiat order.

If DMC would have stayed in business and continued the
relationship with Legend, they could have recovered
from the loss of the Fiat order.

The Fiat development was done, so it can be assumed
that most of the debt Legend had was due to the
research and development on the DeLorean project.

Fred and John are friends.  It is a good bet that Fred
realized that JZD was not responsible for the failure
of the company.  Even so, they all took a risk and
lost.  Fred has incentive to stay on JZD's good side,
so why badmouth him?  They both strike me as the
forgive and forget types anyway.  The past is the
past.

Is there enough interest to ask Fred back for DCS
2006?  If so, I can give him a call and ask him to
hold the dates.

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:46:37 -0500
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Raffle car winner

Not a bad return.  Must sell $55,000 worth of one $1 raffle tickets
before the car is raffled.  Let's see that's more than 100% rate of
return on a  $20,000 delorean.

Hey,  how many DeLorean owners would raffle their car off for $55,000?

BOB

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 13:33:42 -0500
From: "Video Bob" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

He is looking to sell 50,000 tickets in 6 months.
If you are saying that the tickets are $1.00 each then he would make $50,000
off the car.
Hell, if that works then I am going to raffle off my VIN#5278 next!

- VB

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:37:30 -0000
From: "cruznmd" <racuti1_at_dml_delorean.com>
Subject: A/C and cooling fan relays sticking

After going to town on my A/C system, I'm all charged up and holding
pressure.

Too bad the wiring was hacked by the PO. Par for the course with my
car.

I was missing the diodes in the relay compartment. They are wired
head-to-head. One diode keeps the otterstat from tripping the A/C
compressor clutch when the A/C isn't on and the other diode keeps
current from flowing backwards up the line through the otterstat and
into your volt meter (which would blow it out) when you turn the fans
on by way of the A/C mode switch.

I have traced the engine fan and A/C wiring from stem to stern (Lo
prsr switch, mode switch, relay compartment, clutch wiring and
otterstat) and it is now perfectly correct. I have new diodes.

Here's the problem:

When using John Hervey's fan fix 2x2, the fans come on as they
should, be it with the A/C mode switch or the otterstat but the
relays stick and when you power down the entire car the fans keep
running unless you thump the fanfix box to unstick the relays (I even
removed the box from the car and the relays read closed on my meter)

If I remove the box and use a fan relay and jumpers in the fan fail
socket, the relay whines and won't close. The fans don't run.

Any ideas?

Rich A.

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:22:57 -0000
From: "austinbrumley" <austinbrumley_at_dml_delorean.com>
Subject: Car not starting.

I went to start my 81 this morning. And when i turned the key it
clicked rapidly like the battery was dead. But it's not it's new. Any
ideas on what to look for?   Thanks.

Austin

Date: 26 Jun 2004 14:45:42 -0500
From: Mike Griese <mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net>

Sounds like a scam to me.  How many people are going to get refunds on those tickets when 55000 tickets aren't sold?

From:  Bob Brandys
Date:  6/26/04 10:47 am
To:  dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subj:  Re: [DML] Re: Raffle car winner

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see  www.dmcnews.com

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 16:49:41 EDT
From: doctorDHD_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: New Raffle Car

What a "bargain"! He is raffling a DeLorean and has a minimum number of
tickets of 55,000.

I think I'll raffle off my house for $1/ ticket.
(Minimum tickets 2,000,000)

Thank  you,

Dave & 6530

"Just Say  NO, to the COUCH POTATO!"

To see how go to _www.tvpedaler.com_ (http://www.tvpedaler.com/)

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:11:27 +0200
From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean_at_dml_netcom.no>
Subject: RE: Backlit Instrument Cluster (was: DMCH new Interior)

Hi James,

My idea was simply to find out how many owners who would really like an original looking BACKLIT instrument cluster and how much they'd be willing to pay for it.

I know there are LOTS of original clusters left...and I also know that there are other parts that are more crucial to the "survival" of the car (torsion bars probably being the most important item to remanufacture) But all that wasn't my point.

I was thinking of something like this, a vendor says "Hey, we can make them - but they will cost so and so much $$$, we need to sell so and so many,  and you will have to pay in advance. Now, who's interested? "

If this was done, I'm sure a lot would be willing to pay extra just to get a more modern instrument panel but at the same time preserve that original look. Of course, if the interest wasn't big enough - drop it.

I seem to remember that the Toby TABS started that way, correct me if I'm wrong.
Didn't people sign up for the first batch of TABS before they were made?

I'm aware of the crucial  "supply and demand" question...But reproductions can be made profitable by having people pay for it in advance, and then make the part. A long-established trusted vendor should have no problems in having people pay in advance. Such a process would speed up the making of reproductions provided a vast majority wants the part. Just a tip...

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
VIN # 06759
www.delorean.no

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 01:00:07 -0000
From: "James" <james_at_dml_usadmc.com>

The odds of seeing a backlit version of the stock instrument cluster
are slim to none. As of today, there are still several hundred 85mph
clusters and a large number of 240kmh, as well. With that many NOS
parts on hand, why re-create it? The interior in the show car
features a backlit cluster, and follows the same basic
instrumentation as the stock DeLorean, just in a more modern package.
I'll stop short of saying that the interior at the show is the future
of DeLoreans (with so many NOS parts still available, that's not
likely), but you won't see development of what is essentially a
duplicate of a part that we already have hundreds of.

Wouldn't you rather the money was spent on torsion bars or
dashes/binnacles or other parts that are unavailable?

James Espey
DMC (Texas)

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:33:13 -0000
From: "cruznmd" <racuti1_at_dml_delorean.com>
Subject: Re: My A/C woes (Fixed)

Nevermind. I'm all square now. The cure? Well...

Oh yes, I'd checked all the wires. You all know how hard it is to
find a good ground on a plastic car. The black wires on the fan relay
socket are supposed to be grounded according to the wiring diagram.
Well to me, that implies that if you do a continuity check between
them, the meter will indicate continuity because they're all grounded
to the frame eventually.

WRONG. Oh sure, they were tied together but they sure weren't
grounded. They are now, and the otterstat and A/C fan/compressor
clutch circuits are perfect. Everything turns on and off as it
should. The low pressure switch cycles the compressor correctly. None
of the relays whine, howl or commutate anymore. John Hervey's fan fix
2x2 is working correctly and it's a decent product.

For those who are curious, my A/C blows at 57 degrees F. I (cough)
ran out of time the night we were charging and I have to add the
final can today.

Cheers,

Rich A.

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:38:00 -0000
From: "Dani B" <5n-_at_dml_gmx.net>
Subject: Door locking system question

I'm working on installing an alarm, only I am confused as to what the
DeLorean uses as far as door locking systems. The options of
installation are Type 1:vehicles with + 12V output system, Type 2:
vehicles with - 12V output system, and Type 3 +,- pulse signal. Theres
also an option for a 1 wire system, vehicles requiring additional
actuators, etc. I guessing its type 3, but I'm just asking here to
make
sure before I do any damage. There are only 3 wires to install -green
(-lock output/+unlock output), Blue (-unlock output/+lock output)
and Gray (-second unlock output...?). Most of the electrics for the
alarm have already been installed, I just don't know where to begin
with the locking part. I'm okay with electronics, but
I'm
real confused here...perhaps it is both my concussions kicking in.
Thanks for any help -Dani B. #5003

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:50:10 -0000
From: "ronin5030" <yahoo_at_dml_oneskydojo.com>

I recall Fred also said that the stock transmisison could only handle
horsepower up to the mid 200s.

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:50:40 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

As Mark says, you cannot just bolt on a turbo, dial the pressure all
the way up, and expect the engine to live any length of time. You have
to lower the compression, beef up the connecting rods and pistons,
groove the heads for "O" rings, change the timing and the advance, the
camshaft, and many other things if you want the power and the
longevity. Fred Dellis said plainly, they could get all the power they
wanted out of the PRV, the problem was the drivetrain. The plan was to
ditch the Renault transmission for something more robust in later
years. Remember, they had to come out with something quick, it would
have been too much all at once to do a turbo AND a transmission, AND a
final drive. I can only imagine what the Delorean would have been if
it stayed in production a couple of more years! BTW the Island set-up
does not have intercoolers, the Legend set-up did. The intercoolers
get you more power, lower combustion pressures and temperatures, less
detonation, more spark advance, etc. IMHO the most "bang for the buck"
is going to a true pulsed EFI system with full engine management. This
would give better fuel economy, more power, improved reliabilty and
not overload the trans. You could do it without extensive internal
modifacations to the motor.

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:31:09 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>
Subject: Re: Car not starting.

I don't care how new your battery is, it can be dead. Try jumping the
car and see what happens. BTW do you have an early car that needs the
starter wiring MOD?

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "austinbrumley" <austinbrumley_at_dml_d...>

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:34:52 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>
Subject: Re: A/C and cooling fan relays sticking

I am not familiar with your fan relay but it sounds like the diodes
you used are too "leaky" allowing some currrent to leak through,
enough to hold the relay in but not enough to pull it in. Try doubling
up the diodes for a higher front-to back ratio. That is put another in
series with the one already there.

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 23:41:55 -0000
From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle_at_dml_dmcnews.com>
Subject: Another DeLorean found

I'm not sure how to put this, but here goes. As Ken K put it -
I "pulled a Ken". After the DCS, several of us (Marty Maier, Bruce
Benson, Ron Wester and a few others not routinely on the list) made
an extended trip in the Carolinas. After driving the Blue Ridge
Parkway, and a couple of stops in North and South Carolina, we ended
up at my mother's in SC (Hi Travis and Louie!). The rest of the group
checked into the local Ramada Inn, where the desk clerk upon seeing 7
DeLoreans roll in remarked "I know a guy around here with one of
those for sale".

We followed up on it and found a nice non-running 81 gas-flap-
automatic-black interior car (VIN2466 for those tracking such
things). Very original right down to the headliners and door struts
(6/81 date stamp!). So I bought it. And the enclosed 20' trailer that
it was stored in. And the Chevy Suburban in the garage (figuring that
I could either sell it all when I get home, or replace my minivan
with an honest tow vehicle) The price was right.

We made it back to Chicago unevenfully other than learning how to
drive this rig for the first time in the mountains and in rain of
biblical proportions. So now my other DMC is still back in South
Carolina, and I'm here with next Winter's restoration project. I'll
be back there in a few weeks to retrieve my original DeLorean.

Anybody need a good deal on a Dodge minivan? The Monster Garage is
full.

Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 00:37:19 -0000
From: "Dan Harris" <whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Florida Delorean - Was Shipping a Delorean

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "wannadelorean" <mcquinlan_at_dml_c...>
wrote:
> Thanks to all who have responded.  I received a couple private
> emails too and it seems my observation that Florida is lacking in
> quality Deloreans for sale has been confirmed by others. (no
offense
> to anyone selling a Delorean in Florida.)  There is a pretty 3
rotor
> rotary for sale in Miami but it is painted and I'm looking for an
> original SS.

There was an 82 Delorean listed for sale in today's Ft Lauderdale
newspaper classified, and remembering your post about wishing there
were more good cars in Florida, I gave the guy a call about going
over to look at it.  It was located in Pompano Beach, and very close
by, so I went over to take a look on my way home from work today.  A
1982, automatic, unpainted, flat hood with emblem, grey interior with
very minor wear cracks on the seats but otherwise immaculate interior
with no cracks on dash or binnacle, excellent stainless all around
except for a very minor ding on the hood.  DOA sticker on the
window.  Forgot to write down the exact VIN #, but it was in the
10,000's, with a Dec 81 build date.  Didn't actually drive it as it
was in a warehouse and blocked off from the door behind several other
cars, but it did start right up with a jump, and ran very smoothly.
AC ran cool right away.  Looked very original overall, no noticible
modifications, even has a good looking set of original NCT's on
sparkling clean wheels.  Shows 11,000 miles on the clock.  There's a
PJ Grady service sticker on the door, so you can probably assume it
was well cared for there by the original owner at one time.  Didn't
look too closely under the car, so can't comment on frame rust or
not, or anything else underneath, but there were no apparent fluid
leaks underneath the car.  Seller says he picked it up in an estate
sale from original owner's family, that it was last regularly driven
and registered in New York in 1991, was garaged since, and has been
started and maintained regularly since.  It looks to me like a pretty
good car, and anyone interested in looking into it further can phone
up the seller (his name went right out of my head - I really do need
to start carrying a little notebook!) directly at 754-366-2277.  He's
asking $16,900 for it in the classified ad, and it looks like it's
probably a pretty good car for the money.

Dan Harris - VIN# 1662 - FL Tag# My 81DMC

Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 00:53:41 -0000
From: "Dan Harris" <whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Video Player Needed For Vixen?

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand_at_dml_f...>
wrote:
> Dave Sontos wrote:
>
> > I would love to see a slide presentation of a engine conversion
or of the
> vixen car restoration.
>
> Funny you should mention that.  I made a movie for the show, and
brought it
> on VHS, Digital 8, and Video CD.  They didn't have a VHS player at
the
> convention center, the Video CD would not play right in their
computer, and
> Juley's camera for the Digital 8 playback got stolen along with the
tape.

> I will bring it along to Chicago, but I'll also probably put it up
on the
> Project Vixen website as well shortly.
>
> -Dave Stragand
> VIN #05927
> http://www.ProjectVixen.com

Dave -

You should have had Ken make an announcement asking if anyone had a
disc player, or even just passed the word around the room that you
needed one.  I had, right there in my trunk, a handheld DVD player
with all the needed hookup cables that plays Video CD's just fine,
and would have gladly loaned it for your use.  Others in the room
might have had what you needed too.  Never underesitmate the ability
of the Delorean community to come up with what you need in a pinch!

Dan Harris - VIN# 1662 - FL Tag# MY 81DMC

Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:49:20 +0000
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net

Not sure I believe that.  Lotus is running 350hp through
essentially the same box in the Esprit V8.  The final
drive ratio is the only real difference.

-------------- Original message from "ronin5030" : --------------

Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:55:58 -0000
From: "wannadelorean" <mcquinlan_at_dml_cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Florida Delorean - Was Shipping a Delorean

This sounds like one that listed on ebay not too long ago.  It was
originally in NY and had a note on the title that the speedo had
exceeded manufacturer limits.  The seller said that it really only
had a little over 11,000 when the speedo died and that 11,000 was
close to accurate.  He claimed the note on the title was a mistake
and "this happens all the time".  I thought it was very strange.  He
claimed not to know anything about the history other than this.  He
was selling it in an estate sale.  Sounds like someone bought it and
within a couple months has decided to sell?

I'm also looking for a manual.

As an aside, I took a spin with Dan Deutch today in one of his two
cars and I'm sold. I just need to have an out building built on my
property.  I need to relocate my woodworking shop from my third bay
of the garage.  Don't wan't my Delorean sitting outside.

Thanks go out to Dan!  It was amazing to see his Concours winner.
The car looks like it was built yesterday.

Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 02:40:31 -0000
From: tobyp_at_dml_katewwdb.com
Subject: Re: Door locking system question

Dani - Without seeing the instruction set, it's a little difficult
to say exactly what you're looking for, so I'll give you the
basics.  The door lock switches provide a negative (or ground)
signal to the door lock module, which then provides a positive
signal (+12V) to the solenoids in either the lock or unlock
direction.  If you tie into the DMC system "upstream" from the door
lock module, you want the alarm system to provide a negative signal
(ground) for lock/unlock functions.  In your instance, I would guess
green would go to the small brown/slate wire from the door lock
module, the blue would go to the small brown/pink wire, and the gray
would not be used.  However, that is an educated guess, so use it
accordingly.  Since your are using negative signals, you shouldn't
hurt anything if it's wrong in some way.

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com

Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:40:13 -0000
From: "andy" <andydandy777_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: clutch

O.K. guys I need advise once more, my car has been in storage for
over 2 years I now have it running however the clutch will not work.
I filled up the reservoir with fluid now I must bleed it. Problem, I
am having trouble seeing the bleed valve on the slave cyclinder,
what size wrench do i need for this and is there something someone
can tell me to make getting to this bleed valve easier? If not I
will just keep plugging until i get it done. Andy #3513

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:44:03 -0400
From: Holler <thehauntfactory_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: Pigeon Forge changed my slogan.

The phrase used to be 'Live the Dream.'

Now, imagine being surrounded by the most incredible collection of
DeLoreans to EVER converge in one place.
Add the largest number and variety of DeLorean related vendors to
assemble in one place -with a multitude of products ready for purchase.
Now include hundreds of friendly, supportive owners and enthusiasts,
along with celebrities from the BTTF films.
Food, awards, and beautiful mountain scenery elevate this scenario to
the level of. . .
'BEYOND your WILDEST Dreams.'

Thanks Ken, and all who made it happen.  I'm still pinching myself.
See you in 2006.
Oliver Holler