From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2093
Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 6:33 PM

1. RE: Cruise control
From: jwit6_at_dml_cs.com

2. [DMLWhats a Delorean Worth?
From: jwit6_at_dml_cs.com

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:35:33 -0400
From: jwit6_at_dml_cs.com
Subject: RE: Cruise control

Magnets fit nicely on the LH inner CV joint.
Control head itself fits perfectly in the cut out for the LED clock which probably doesn't work anyway.

Settings I'm using on my CSS100 install are as follows.
sw1 off
sw2 off
sw3 on
sw4 on
sw5 off
sw6 off
sw7 on

Jim
6147

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:39:08 -0400
From: jwit6_at_dml_cs.com
Subject: [DMLWhats a Delorean Worth?

6147 has been advertised in Collector Car Trader for about 2 months now for $18,000 or B/O.
I got a call about 2 weeks ago from a gentleman in Dallas who said he wanted it. We were working out the shipping when his wife stepped in and told him he couldn't have it. Actually she didn't like the way it looked.

Well it got me to thinking... what's the car really worth?

So here's a little experiment at my expense.
If anyone on the list wants it they can have the car for $12,000.

Here's the URL for the add.
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/8/2/71744982.htm

Whats this DeLorean worth to those that know them well?
Even if you don't want to buy it, what do you think it's worth on todays market?

Jim