From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2110
Date: Thursday, July 08, 2004 5:46 PM

1. Project Delorean - Final pics of the Type S uploaded!
From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. delorean on ebay
From: "austinbrumley" <austinbrumley_at_dml_delorean.com>

3. One way to get money to buy a Delorean.
From: KiwiDean_at_dml_aol.com

4. Delorian in NH in need of some TLC
From: "mark_gashi" <mark.gashi_at_dml_hds.com>

5. Re: Re: Fan Zilla vs. BA7 LED "Fan Fail Light"
From: Rod Dillman <rhdillman_at_dml_yahoo.com>

6. Re: Re: Condensation Blues
From: PRC1216_at_dml_aol.com

7. Re: Gold Delorean in Snyder, Texas
From: deloreanernst_at_dml_aol.com

8. Re: Re: Condensation Blues
From: "Jake Kamphoefner" <jakekamp_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>

9. haynes manuals and magazines for sale
From: "daren57" <daren57_at_dml_yahoo.co.uk>

10. Re: Fan Zilla vs. BA7 LED "Fan Fail Light"
From: "Mike Walsh" <yahoo_at_dml_oneskydojo.com>

11. Re: Project Delorean Site Updated!
From: "twinenginedmc12" <twinenginedmc12_at_dml_gendreaumicro.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 17:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Project Delorean - Final pics of the Type S uploaded!

OK, last batch of pics are uploaded.  These shots show
the car as it is now (and as it would have been in PF
if it had only fit on the trailer : (

The new pictures are at the bottom of the "Why it
wasn't in Pigeon Forge" page.

Thanks,

=====
Steve

VIN 2650 ("Project Delorean")
www.projectdelorean.com

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:35:30 -0000
From: "austinbrumley" <austinbrumley_at_dml_delorean.com>
Subject: delorean on ebay

I spoke with the guy earlier today it need a new fuel distributer,
carpet section, headliner. He will take $8,500

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 20:40:01 EDT
From: KiwiDean_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: One way to get money to buy a Delorean.

Some folk have asked me how I managed to buy a Delorean.  I had tried
financing through several companies, but it was no-go (mainly due to the age of  the
car).  I went through MBNA, who established me a $15,000 line of credit
account.  With that, I managed to buy a Delorean with clear title, and even
though the interest rate was on the face of it high (18%), given the fact that  the
other finance companies tack on additional costs onto their 'on the face of
it' low interst rate, it actually worked out pretty good.  In order to  fully
pay off the line of credit in 5 years, it is $395.00, which I willingly  pay
(shows you how badly I wanted a Delorean), but as the min monthly payment is
$260, I can be flexible in my payments if any problems show up, plus money paid
 back can be used again if need be.  This really worked out well for  me.

Dean Thomas

Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 00:28:46 -0000
From: "mark_gashi" <mark.gashi_at_dml_hds.com>
Subject: Delorian in NH in need of some TLC

Can anyone suggest a repair shop in New Hampshire?

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:19:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rod Dillman <rhdillman_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Fan Zilla vs. BA7 LED "Fan Fail Light"

Thanks for the source for the LEDs. Are all the AC panel bulbs Ba7s and how many are needed? Can you give directions for installing them?
Thanks, Rod

gzapf <x86Daddy_at_dml_myrealbox.com> wrote:
Also, AutoLumination (http://autolumination.com/otherleds.htm) now
carries BA7s bulbs, which is where I obtained mine.

--Greg

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 22:15:28 EDT
From: PRC1216_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Condensation Blues

My car has the condensation on the sides of the box as well.   I don't have
the insulation since I have VIN 1880, but it really doesn't bother me since it
doesn't flood the floor or anything, and it doesn't drip on my feet.   :)   I
would assume that the vendors sell the insulation that glues on the sides.

Patrick

Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 00:33:56 EDT
From: deloreanernst_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Gold Delorean in Snyder, Texas

In a message dated 7/7/2004 7:22:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
murrayfw_at_dml_charter.net writes:
Please please....don't keep us in suspense!! Is it a secret we will NEVER
know?  Tell us WHERE the Gold DeLorean is located now!  What is the story?

He'll tell us at the next DeLorean EXPO in Ireland! LOL

Wayne

Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 00:19:56 -0500
From: "Jake Kamphoefner" <jakekamp_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>

Hi David,

Yeah, it's the exterior alright.  After reading the DML for almost 6 years,
the first thing I did after the first passenger report of water was clean
the drain (I remembered reading a similar thread before).  The darn thing
has got to be clean considering the amount of water that pours out of there.

My evaporator box (under the glove box), gets very cold and sweats like a
glass of iced tea.  I've noticed that water also accumulates on the flat top
of the box, and likes to run off when I go around corners.  I took the knee
pad and glove box off one afternoon so I could see what is happening to the
box.  There is no crack or hole of any sort on the box, just a uniform sweat
all over the exterior.  Keep in mind, the exterior of my evap. box is just
slick black plastic.  There is no soft insulation glued to it, like on every
other car I've seen.  These humid St. Louis summers are great for drawing
condensation.

Thanks for the help so far.  Also, a public thanks to Marc Levy for all the
suggestions off-list.  I'll post the solution when I find it!

Jake

Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 12:43:37 -0000
From: "daren57" <daren57_at_dml_yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: haynes manuals and magazines for sale

http://www.oldcarstuff.co.uk

Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:30:47 -0000
From: "Mike Walsh" <yahoo_at_dml_oneskydojo.com>
Subject: Re: Fan Zilla vs. BA7 LED "Fan Fail Light"

I was concerned about the same thing. When I get a chance I will take
the panel off and see if I can cross-reference the bulbs with led
ones. I also plan on doing a little painting - I think the old bulbs
had bubbled some of the black so at night I can see little pin holes
of light coming through in spots. I was also planning on painting
over the "fail" so it shows as "cooling fan" instead.

When I find the correct led bulb I will post the type/number and
where you can get some.

Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:56:59 -0000
From: "twinenginedmc12" <twinenginedmc12_at_dml_gendreaumicro.com>
Subject: Re: Project Delorean Site Updated!

Hi Steve.

It was nice to meet you at Pigeon Forge, and to see you car pictures.

I've been regularly looking at your site, eagerly awaiting your
update, and enjoyed your thorough coverage a lot.  It's shaping up to
be a beautiful and unique car.  I admire the decisiveness and
audacity that it takes to cut up perfectly good body panels to
improve the look of the car.  You must be psyched to be almost done.

Rick Gendreau 11472.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Steve Stankiewicz