From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2152
Date: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 3:20 AM

1. Re: Door lights out
From: "Hank" <henry_at_dml_ix.netcom.com>

2. Re: Door lights out
From: andydandy777_at_dml_aol.com

3. Re: DeLorean Ignition Advance Off Idle
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>

4. Re: Disecting Air/Fuel Mixture Unit
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>

5. car is shaking...please help!
From: AdamRayVaughn_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:49:19 -0400
From: "Hank" <henry_at_dml_ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Door lights out

>Hank, Have you by chance switched to LEDs for the doors recently?

Nope... but I have been thinking about it, but haven't touched them.    They just stopped working at the PF show.

-Hank

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 19:11:39 EDT
From: andydandy777_at_dml_aol.com

light switch, had the same problem last week, my light switch has come
unplugged.
                   andy blackmon 03513

In a message dated 8/3/2004 5:43:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
rhdillman_at_dml_yahoo.com writes:

Hank,  Have you by chance switched to LEDs for the doors recently?

Hank  <henry_at_dml_ix.netcom.com> wrote:
The three door lights in my passenger  door are not working... the driver's
side are working fine, so I know the fuse  is OK. What's the most likely
place(s) to look for a broken connection in the  passenger door light circuit?

Thanks,

-Hank

Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 01:04:48 -0000
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>
Subject: Re: DeLorean Ignition Advance Off Idle

I was talking about the jolt to the ignition. Goes from 13 degrees
BTDC to something off the scale immediately.

I much prefer progressing advance with RPM's.

BTW: I am at the house now, looking at a B28F throttle assembly. On
this particular rendition only the driver's side is drilled & tapped
(passenger side has an unused cast bung). Blowing through it ports
vacuum just like a carb -- plate closed is upstream, gradually moving
downstream as the plate opens. Would be an ideal place to attach spark
advance.

Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 01:49:51 -0000
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>
Subject: Re: Disecting Air/Fuel Mixture Unit

I've got a spare one at the house so I decided to take it apart to see
(can't remove the CO screw with the teeter totter in place). After you
remove those springs and ball bearings, the shaft STILL has to be
pressed out, at which point I promptly lost interest.

In the sunlight tomorrow I'll finish disassembly and let you know what
the CO screw looks like.

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:53:22 EDT
From: AdamRayVaughn_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: car is shaking...please help!

My automatic D was running absolutely fine  before I had it lowered and fixed
the brakes...Now it does this strange shaking  thing when i'm idling(like at
a stoplight)  It doesn't really do it when  the car is in park....I know it
can't have anything to do with the lowering of  the car, but I don't really know
what it could be...You can only see it shake if  you look at the exhaust
pipes, but you can feel it when you are sitting in the  car... Any help you guys
and girls can give me will be MUCH  appreciated....

                Thanks!

                        Adam