From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2167
Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 4:05 AM

1. Re: Horrible Idle problem
From: Eric Itzel <eric_at_dml_seviernet.com>

2. Re: New shocks and springs
From: Chris Shepherd <chrisau79_at_dml_yahoo.com>

3. Re: Re: Anyone want a REAL project car???
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:29:06 -0400
From: Eric Itzel <eric_at_dml_seviernet.com>
Subject: Re: Horrible Idle problem

Hey Austin

Is you CO mixture adjustment screw (the allen headed one down in the hole
next to the fuel distributor) covered & sealed? If not, that's a nasty
little vacuum leak that'll mess with your system. I would check all of your
vacuum lines to make sure that you have no leaks.

What did it take to get your car running?

Eric Itzel

From: "austinbrumley" <austinbrumley_at_dml_delorean.com>
Subject: [DML] Horrible Idle problem

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:30:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Shepherd <chrisau79_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New shocks and springs

My car was lowered when I bought it. It didn't present any problem mechanically I just didn't like the look, and didn't like having to climb up any more than a normal height to get out. If you want the springs I took out pay the postage and they're yours. Get hold of me off list if you want them. These are all four but I doubt that they're from DMCH. They're just taking up space here.

Chris

usndmc <usndmc_at_dml_yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey all,

I am getting ready to put some lowered springs and perf. shocks into
my car.

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:43:13 -0500
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Anyone want a REAL project car???

This looks just like the DeLorean I bought to make my BTTF Delorean.

Mine was not stolen but was driven by an undercover narc who treated it
about the same.

Mine was covered with black imron though.

BOB