From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2179
Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 3:49 AM

1. Re: After MArket Cruise Control Removal...Help! :)
From: kevin creason <kcreason77_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. Re: Which aftermarket cruise control system?
From: "ryanpwright" <yahoo1_at_dml_ryanwright.com>

3. Delorean for sale????
From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113_at_dml_yahoo.com>

4. Re: How long is too long?
From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:02:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: kevin creason <kcreason77_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: After MArket Cruise Control Removal...Help! :)

I have had my cable fall off the spool on me-- no
cruise, either.
I was just doing some quick full-throttle and instant
releases.
My throttle was "sticky" for a couple days before I
opened up the engine compartment to look for a vacuum
leak.
Still... the idea of a cruise interests me.

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:11:25 -0000
From: "ryanpwright" <yahoo1_at_dml_ryanwright.com>
Subject: Re: Which aftermarket cruise control system?

Jeff,

Thanks for the info. I called them, they want $550 for the system (not
installed). Most aftermarket systems are $100-$200... While it sounds
like the perfect system, a ~$400 price premium is just way too much.

I'll have to keep looking.

-Ryan

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:45:30 -0000
From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Delorean for sale????

Does anyone know of a Delorean with a blown engine and or tranny (5
speed)that might be available for a reasonable amount?? Im looking
to build a car, I wouldnt mind doing other work to it as well
interior restoration etc... The only criteria thats of prime
importance is a clean frame, 5 speed and straight stainless
thanks for the leads

Harry VIN #2696

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:15:09 -0000
From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: How long is too long?

This is a tough one, its hard when dealing with an exotic/ classic
car situation. Did you stress when you expected the work to be done,
was it a back burner project?? When I bought my car I had it shipped
to Rob direct (he saw it in person before I did) he asked when I was
expecting for it to be ready, It didnt really need much but after
lying dormant for 22 years it definitely required a huge service.
Rob and co. after maybe a month or so finally had it ready and truly
kept my dream car from becoming my worst nightmare ....the car was
showroom and then some!! I strongly feel that Rob and crew are tops
in what they do and am sorry to hear about your dilemma but, cant
help but think there might be more to the story....Rob is an
extremely nice, respectful, honest person. If he wasnt around
(NYC here) I certainly wouldnt have bought the car. Good luck and
BTW do you know of any mechanic that would want a customers car in
the charge for that long of a time?? Even if its a Delorean?