From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2189
Date: Monday, August 23, 2004 3:25 AM

1. RE: Chrome like stainless
From: "Gary Hull" <Specialty_at_dml_IN2TIME.com>

2. Re: Re: Charging Problem.......Help :)
From: Chris Shepherd <chrisau79_at_dml_yahoo.com>

3. BLINKERS BLINKERS(driver side)
From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 12:36:33 -0700
From: "Gary Hull" <Specialty_at_dml_IN2TIME.com>
Subject: RE: Chrome like stainless

There are 5 pictures of this car on the DeLorean Car Show site (including
two I shot of the beautifully detailed engine.
http://deloreancarshow.com/dcs-2004/thursday-am.html

Gary
IN2TIME

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 13:22:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Shepherd <chrisau79_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Charging Problem.......Help :)

A permanently installed trickle charger is a whole lot simpler and will keep the battery fully charged at all times.

Chris

David Teitelbaum <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net> wrote:

Here is how I installed a master switch AND don't lose my presets.

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 13:54:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: BLINKERS BLINKERS(driver side)

Two Blinker Issues:
                               #1 My rear driver side blinker does not work at all BULBS AND FUSES GOOD, the passenger rear and front side is fine?

                               #2 Also the driver front blinker works fine but only WITHOUT the headlights.  When the headlights are on it does not light up at all?  VERY ODD and   the dash gauge for the left blinker is steady, i.e does not blink but is lit.

I can't help think the two are related?  If my front driver side did not work at all either this problem would be pretty easy to diagnosis, but that is not the case.

Any suggestions or anyone ever had this problem before, Thanks?