From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2224
Date: Monday, September 13, 2004 3:53 AM

1. Re: Re: Keys
From: Warren Turkal <wt_at_dml_midsouth.rr.com>

2. Re: Re: Keys
From: Noah <sitz_at_dml_onastick.net>

3. Re: hotstart problems
From: "endotex23" <endotex23_at_dml_yahoo.com>

4. Re: Italian CarFest in Grapevine Texas
From: "Brent W. Lundgren" <brentlun_at_dml_netrax.net>

5. Re: Motor Tick (was Looking for a DMC (Ryan))
From: "Dani B" <5n-_at_dml_gmx.net>

6. Re: HELP ME
From: "Dani B" <5n-_at_dml_gmx.net>

7. Re: Italian CarFest in Grapevine Texas
From: "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas_at_dml_cox.net>

8. Re: Re: automatic transmission problems
From: Me <fleetofworlds_at_dml_yahoo.com>

9. Rear Sway Bar
From: "EJ Chambers" <marmieej_at_dml_yahoo.com>

10. Re: Re: Keys
From: kevin creason <kcreason77_at_dml_yahoo.com>

11. Re: Charcoal canister
From: kevin creason <kcreason77_at_dml_yahoo.com>

12. Homelink (mirrors or other)
From: "gzapf" <x86Daddy_at_dml_myrealbox.com>

13. Re: Headlight Switch Reproductions
From: Rod Dillman <rhdillman_at_dml_yahoo.com>

14. RE: RE: Pigeon Forge Videos
From: "Video Bob" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

15. Re: Brakes
From: "Kramer" <jettaman95_at_dml_yahoo.com>

16. Re: Scotch Brite Pads
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

17. Re: HELP ME
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

18. Steering Rack Enigma?
From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof_at_dml_comcast.net>

19. Re: hotstart problems
From: "Dani B" <5n-_at_dml_gmx.net>

20. Re: Rear Sway Bar
From: tobyp_at_dml_katewwdb.com

21. Re: I am now an owner
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>

22. Re: PIGEON FORGE VIDEOS ARE HERE!!!!!! PIGEON FORGE VIDEOS
From: "Ron & Cheryl Wester" <tmasterlc_at_dml_msn.com>

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 13:20:09 -0500
From: Warren Turkal <wt_at_dml_midsouth.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Keys

On Sunday 12 September 2004 10:58 am, trekkerlb wrote:
> I had a chance yesterday to remove the parts as everyone indicated.
> I found nothing on the steering column or associated parts but did
> Does xxxxxx/xx sound like a key
> code - I have no idea what it should be like.

I don't know if it is smart to post a possible key code to a public forum.

wt
--
Warren Turkal
President, GOLUM, Inc.

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:34:51 -0400
From: Noah <sitz_at_dml_onastick.net>

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 03:58:34PM -0000, trekkerlb wrote:

> Does 070906/28 sound like a key code - I have no idea what it should be like.

[snip]

> Luis
> 3723

I won't claim to know the answer to this question. However, just some
food for thought. Suppose, for the moment, that it *was* the keycode.
You have just posted your VIN and the code needed to cut a key to your
car to a public forum.

Am I overly paranoid? Maybe. But I run mid- to high-end servers for an
internet provider, so it's part of what I'm paid for.

(Some of you know all this, but for those who don't, a few words...)

Folks, person-to-person email is not secure, let alone posts to a mailing
list (for that matter, instant messaging is not secure. There are ways
of *making* it *more* secure, but I'm willing to bet that at least 95%
of folks not only aren't using them, they don't know about them). Anything
you post to this forum is potentially available to anyone *anywhere*;
person-to-person email requires a little more work (but perhaps not as
much as you might thing). There are viruses/trojans/spyware out there
that can install keystroke loggers, capture everything you type, and
send it anywhere on the internet. Are you sure you haven't been
infected? *How* sure?

When communicating over the internet, check what you're about to send
and ask yourself "is any if this information personal? could it
potentially be used in harmful ways?" I realize that most folks don't
have my job and simply don't know *all* the right questions to ask, or
don't think certain information is all that important. Basic rule of
thumb: if it's personal, assume it can be used against you. And, to
quote a friend of mine, "assume this phone is tapped." Is it? Likely
not. If you go around *thinking* everything is tapped, that way lies
madness. Simply assume it is, and tailor your communications
accordingly.

</soapbox>

=)

Noah
#2867 (yes, I know. it's my VIN. No need to make that particular point
in your reply. ;)  )

--
We need to fold the monkey.

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:39:46 -0000
From: "endotex23" <endotex23_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: hotstart problems

> We can argue that something shouldnt happen all day long. However
even when the proper rest pressure is maintained the problem still
exsists.  So you can go by the book all day long and quote specs till
your blue in the face but dont cry to me when you get stranded
somewhere.Heat soak is a constant problem with Deloreans and Fiats<

Well, you're the one with the hot start problem not me. You didn't
say in your first post you'd already checked rest pressure. If your
hot start problem persists and you have good rest pressure your
problem is not associated with fuel vaporization. Fuel held at the
specified rest pressure will not vaporize with the typical heat load
presented. This isn't theory, it's physics. With proper rest pressure
heat soak is *not* a problem with Deloreans, at least as it relates
to the fuel system.

If rest pressure is per spec and holds over time your problem is not
fuel lock...period. You can't have rest pressure and have vapor
because vapor would prevent rest pressure. Not only does rest
pressure prevent vapor but, put another way, vapor would preclude a
correct measurement of rest pressure. Vapor is compressible while
liquid fuel is not.

If you want to stick with that theory be my guest. Going by the book
is the way things should be done, that and a solid understanding of
what it is you're working on. In addition, possessing tunnel vision
makes for very poor diagnostic technique. It also strikes me if
you're going to come here seeking help you'd be a litle more
accepting of those who offer it. After all, no matter what the cause
of your hot start problem you thus far seem incapable of solving it
on your own.

Btw, I was never once stranded anywhere in my car for any reason and
it ran like a swiss watch, with no one except me ever having laid a
hand on it for maintenance.

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:05:39 -0400
From: "Brent W. Lundgren" <brentlun_at_dml_netrax.net>
Subject: Re: Italian CarFest in Grapevine Texas

I always tell people its British.

Northern Ireland is under British rule not Irish.  I use this argument when
I want to take it to a British car show and I am challenged about it being
an American car.

I too would have argued the Italian design for an Italian car show, after
all, that's why you see Ford Cobras at british car shows, its a British
design.

Brent Lundgren

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:05:33 -0000
From: "Dani B" <5n-_at_dml_gmx.net>
Subject: Re: Motor Tick (was Looking for a DMC (Ryan))

A little late on the topic but my delo has a chattering noise from the
rockers, it's almost the same sound as a 1950 car running with
unleaded fuel. Only does it at low RPMs under load, or sometimes
starting up or shutting down. It's been this way ever since I've owned
the car and I've never even bothered to check it out. I have however
replaced the exhaust gaskets with no changes in sound. Is this
something that should be looked at? It definitly sounds top end,
doesn't burn any oil but I also thought about piston slap possibly?
The car has only 65K. Once you've thrown a few rods you can difintly
distinguish the sound of a loose rod-this isn't the sound I have
though. Thanks guys- Dani B. 5003

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:17:45 -0000
From: "Dani B" <5n-_at_dml_gmx.net>
Subject: Re: HELP ME

Symptoms sounds like a timing problem, play around with the
positioning of your distributor. Try turning it clockwise a bit
(standing on drivers side) and see what it does. Does the engine
misfire a little + shake a little when it is idling as well as idle a
bit high? -Dani B. 5003

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, david hudgins <painterdave72_at_dml_y...>

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:03:28 -0000
From: "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas_at_dml_cox.net>

The enternal debate continues....

How you want to look at it is up to you. But technicly, for all legal
purposes, it is strictly an American car.

Egineering is obviously British, but so is the assembly of the car,
because Northern Ireland is apart of the UK. In the same way that we
could claim that something made in Puerto Rico is "Hencho en U.S.A.".
But still, it's an American car, because of it's badge.

Ok, let me explain. Chrysler is an American company, that happens to
build certain vehicles in Mexico, and in Canada. But becase the cars
are badged American, these are considered to be American cars.
Engineering heritage can not be used to contest this. Chevrolet
Prisms are nothing more than Toyota Corrolas, but we consider them
Domestics, because of their badge. Same with the Pontiac Firefly/Geo
Metro which are actually Suzuki Swifts.

Plus, this works both ways. Nissans, and Toyotas built in Tennessee,
and Mississippi and still considered imports, even though they are
built by American workers. And a Mazda B series truck is considered
Japanese, even though it's just a Ford Ranger!

To hell with Saturn's claim that they're the first new American car
company in the last 50 years. My new American DeLorean was pounding
the pavement long before Saturn prototypes were even put to paper!

To call the DeLorean anything but American, is like claming the Yugo
GV is an Itallian thoroughbred, because it was designed by Giugiaro,
and uses a Fiat drivetrain.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Robert Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_h...>

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Me <fleetofworlds_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: automatic transmission problems

You either hooked something up wrong or forgot something.Take the whole thing apart again.

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:37:45 -0000
From: "EJ Chambers" <marmieej_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Rear Sway Bar

Does anyone have a rear sway bar installed on their DeLorean? Does it
help with the handling of the car? I am interested in hearing people's
opinions before purchasing one.

Thanks!
Ej

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:40:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: kevin creason <kcreason77_at_dml_yahoo.com>

That code is too long.
A one-key car would something like K7---X through
K9---X. The 'K' and the 'X' are irrelevant, it is the
four numbers between 7,000 and 9,999 that count.

If you have a two-key car you would hopefully have a
code like that for the ignition and a door key code of
WR5--- where the numbers are between 5,000 and 5,999.

Keep searching!

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:54:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: kevin creason <kcreason77_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Charcoal canister

I don't have answers-- but I am eagerly awaiting
someone's informed answers.
I, too have a periodic hot-start issue. The
accumulator is about five years old (and I have a
spare JIC), and I've done the o-rings in the
drain-back line on the fuel distrubuter just recently.
They helped moderately.

My wife complains that my clothes smell exhausty after
I've been driving a while, and it doesn't run too
rich. So, I am really starting to wonder if my
canister is malfunctioning, fills the pontoon with
funes and bleeds into the cabin.
I think for $53 I should go ahead and get a new one
from DMCH for safety reasons... does anyone have some
other good or better ideas?

--- usndmc <usndmc_at_dml_yahoo.com> wrote:

> While searching the archives for something else, I
> happened to see
> this message from 2000 and had a question about it:
<>> Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:17:48 -0800

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:00:37 -0000
From: "gzapf" <x86Daddy_at_dml_myrealbox.com>
Subject: Homelink (mirrors or other)

Has anyone added a Homelink (garage door / gate / etc... opener)
control to their DeLorean?  The previous owner of my D installed a
crappy aftermarket normal mirror, and I was thinking of replacing it
with a nice auto-dimming, temperature / compass / homelink mirror.

I've seen generic ones run $350, and ones meant for other vehicles at
quite a bit less.  I've also seen stand-alone homelink controls
cannibalized from other vehicles for much less.  As I'll be redoing my
headliners soon, I'd like to do this at the same time, so I'd really
like to hear if anyone has dealt with this topic before.

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:26:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rod Dillman <rhdillman_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Headlight Switch Reproductions

Steve, You can pre-order the new headlight switch on line at www.delorean.com or by calling 1-800-USA-DMC1

Steve Deichman <swdeichman_at_dml_yahoo.com> wrote:Great news, as my headlight switch burned up on the way home from my class reunion 5 years ago next weekend and I have had to live with a temporary solution since!!

advise how to order - thanks
Steve

Rod Dillman wrote:

After reading James' recent posting about DMC, Humble's plan to offer owners a chance to pre-order headlight switches as well as a follow up posting, I talked with Stephen Wynne at DMC. I have owned two Deloreans over the past five years and have never needed a headlight switch for either. My first DeLorean had around 80,000 miles showing on the broken speedometer when I traded it for a refurbished DeLorean from DMC then located in Houston. While my refurbished car has been trouble free for the 3 years I have owned it, I still carry a spare fuel pump with me on trips as well as spare belts, spare fuses, replacement lamps for the xenon boosted headlights that I upgraded to and small tools and screwdrivers. I probably should also carry a spare water pump and if it were as compact as the fuel pump I would have already bought it. I pre-ordered two Headlight Switches today in hopes that the 250 goal will be achieved soon and DMC can place the order with the manufacturer. To me $80 is
insignificant should you have a headlight switch failure on a dark night away from home and, for me ,probably on a weekend. If I never need either headlight switch, just the peace of mind of having one on a trip is worth the price. Recently there was a headlight switch and a hazard switch on ebay for a Buy It Now price of $125. I was tempted but I would rather have a new reproduction switch for $40 than a 20 plus year old NOS switch even if the price were the same. I encourage any others who may feel the same as I, to place orders soon so that production can begin and the new switches delivered. Just for the record, I have no connection whatsoever with DMC, Humble other than being a satisfied customer.

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:22:01 -0500
From: "Video Bob" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: RE: Pigeon Forge Videos

Thanks for your support!
I am glad you ordered because I know how much I love videos like these.
When you have a passion for something you want all the information you can
get about it.
When I first got into DeLoreans, I couldn't get enough of them.
I bought EVERY video I could find that had a Delorean in it.
I bought every toy and model I could find, it was obsessive!
I even have the BTTF pinball machine here in my office.
This was really thr birthblace of a lot of my props that I sell, because I
couldn't find
a place to buy them so I set out to make them....and I had to share them.

To me, as a Delorean owner I feel that this video is an important part of
Delorean history.
The car shows that Ken puts on really help to keep the "Dream Alive" by
motivating
the owners to keep thier cars out and running and bringing us all together.
His shows, magazines like his and this DML are all essential to our cars
survival.
My goal with this video was to let people get to know the speakers and other
guests better
and help put names to faces for all the people who could not make the show.

I am sure that it will please a few of my non-fans that I do not appear on
the video! -LOL

- VB

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 02:26:34 -0000
From: "Kramer" <jettaman95_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Brakes

   How much do you know about repairing your car? Is the pedal solid
then drop to the floor with pressure? If so, then you need a new
brake master cylinder. The seals in the inside are leaking. Then you
will have to bleed the system. (Don't forget to bench bleed the
master cylinder.) You also should check the lines for leaks, if the
rubber is dry, cracked, or swollen. Also you should check the fluid
itself. If there is material inside the plastic tank, then the rubber
parts need to be replaced. Hope that this helps.
   Sincerly,
    Kramer (Tech in training)
    #10610

Note: The master cylinder is the same one found in a 1976 Saab 900. I
think. It's exactly the same and I bought mine in my local parts
store.

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 02:44:39 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>
Subject: Re: Scotch Brite Pads

The ones the Delorean venders sell are courser and will give the
proper grained finish. The ones you willl find locally will be too
fine leaving a "too smooth" appearence. One source I have found is the
pads used on floor polishers. It is a big round pad and you can cut it
up into rectangles. Get the coursest one you can if you can buy just 1
pad. Most janitorial supply houses only sell them in bags of 3.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757 7138

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 02:39:46 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

To check the mechanical advance disconnect the hose to the vacuum
advance. Start the motor and check the timing. Now as you increase the
speed of the motor you should see the spark advance. If it does then
the mechanical advance is working. You can get more scientific about
this and actually measure the amount at the different RPM's. Most of
the time if it moves at all it will be OK. To check the vacuum advance
just hook it back up back up but remember to deduct the mechanical
advance. Together they equal "total advance". Before going for the
fuel distributer I would have the fuel injectors cleaned and tested.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757 7138

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:45:57 -0400
From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof_at_dml_comcast.net>
Subject: Steering Rack Enigma?

I just received a set of steering rack boots from England (Thanks Martin!) and will probably install them this evening. There's nothing wrong with my current rack other than some accidental damage to one boot that occurred at a now infamous alignment chain shop. I want to make a complete inspection while under there.  However, after looking through the archives, I found that many racks on many cars with EXTREMELY low mileage have become "loose" or have exhibited excessive play. How can this be? What actually happens to the rack of a car that is used so little? Surely the gears are not wearing out by themselves. Has anyone actually looked at some of these low mile racks to determine the specific cause of the failure? Is it something a shim or two might fix? Is something deteriorating or shrinking? Should there be any play at all in a properly assembled unit?
Thanks.
Rustproof

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 02:50:40 -0000
From: "Dani B" <5n-_at_dml_gmx.net>

It is virtually impossible to have vapor lock in this fuel system
set-up. As far as "heat soak"?- Which African desert are you driving
your car through and how are you obtaining your heat soak data on
DeLoreans and Fiats? First of all the intake and block etc are all
aluminum which
dissipates heat faster then cast. The pump is in the tank which is
delivering fuel at temperatures that can be heated much more before
vapor lock. The intake and Fuel distributor is located too far above
the engine to get hot enough even if you covered the vents on the
engine bay cover. It's impossible to get the injector lines hot enough
as well as the fuel is constantly being injected into the engine, even
with STEEL lines you don't have vapor lock. We have a pressurized
system here where fuel is constantly being moved around or sitting
under pressure, not floats
and sitting fuel in a carb right on top of an open hot engine! You see
vapor lock from a hot fuel pump
where it is mounted to a CAST engine or if you are using a Carb- your
carb is too hot, stuff like that. I've never heard of vapor lock or
percolation with an injection system, only carbs. If this was a
problem, the engine cover would be vented over the distributor and
etc.
 Hard starting can be due to a million different things, put new head
gaskets on, make sure ALL your components are working, make sure all
your wires are powering everything they're connected to (It may be
connected, but is the power flowing
through the connection?), no vac leaks,
on and on and on.  If everything is new and maintained then there
is no
way you can have problems- and if all else fails, buy a new
motor, fuel system, or even a giant fan in place of your engine cover
;-)...Let us know what happens- Dani B. #5003

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 03:34:30 -0000
From: tobyp_at_dml_katewwdb.com
Subject: Re: Rear Sway Bar

EJ - I have one of the earlier rear sway bars on Winged1.  The fit
of the bar was not that great, and the attachment points for
the "saddle brackets" are in the thin web of the rear crossmember.
This eventually led to cracking of the web on both sides, which I
repaired with welding and the addition of some structural doublers
to reinforce the web.  I redesigned the attachments to the trailing
arms to make them work properly.  I also changed the bushings to
polyurethane to make the bar effective for more of the range of
suspension travel.  The instructions that came wiith the bar were
very sketchy at best.  Now for the good news ... after my various
tweaks, reinforcments, and adjustments, the bar is AWESOME.  Body
roll is nearly nonexistent, and turn-in is very crisp and
consistent.  One thing that I noticed early on is that it tends to
give the rear suspension a little "rear steer" effect.  It isn't
really oversteer, but the effect is to negate some of the understeer
that Chapman attempted to put into the chassis because of the rear
engined layout.  If you're not aware of it, it can surprise you
during a very hard corner.  However, once you relearn the cornering
characteristics, handling is dramatically enhanced.

I've mentioned on the List before that one of the many items on
my "projects to do" list is to come up with a better fit than the
currently available bar.  I lost almost 2 inches of precious ground
clearance due to the bracket location and the thickness of my
reinforcement doublers - this is a real issue in the real world of
speed bumps and dips in the roadway.  I felt that this project
shouldn't be near the top of the list due to limited demand, but ...

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 03:39:07 -0000
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>
Subject: Re: I am now an owner

Am I the only person to notice this message?

Welcome aboard. This car's been a long time coming (wouldn't happen to
be painted red, would it? You didn't describe the OUTSIDE). Hopefully
your ownership experience will bring more pleasure than pain.

As you heard from Jim Prentice at Pigeon Forge, these little cars were
very hastily engineered. Yet they age surprisingly well. Survival rate
is 75% or so -- a stunning percentage. Most drive to gatherings such
as DCS under their own power (vs trailers). Of course they have flaws.
Many of them. The amazing thing is: they aren't so riddled with flaws
as to be unusable. DeLoreans are honest to goodness production
automobiles, from a truly independent manufacturer, that have
outlasted LATER models from other companies produced in overwhelmingly
larger numbers.

May yours be a good one...

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:42:50 -0700
From: "Ron & Cheryl Wester" <tmasterlc_at_dml_msn.com>
Subject: Re: PIGEON FORGE VIDEOS ARE HERE!!!!!! PIGEON FORGE VIDEOS

Speaking for myself, I would rather own the video memories made by "Video Bob", his expertise, and his equipment, including all of the video clips from many other people's camera viewpoints, instead of having my own "family" video.  I can truly appreciate his time spent filming and editing this video at any reasonable price.  For me, it meant that I didn't have to carry my digital video camera around everywhere that I went, especially since I cannot be in all places to cover all of the events that were happening at once.  VB was right in the middle of everything going on, with tripod set up in all of the best places.  I preferred sitting with my family and friends during the meetings, and enjoying the entire show in a relaxed atmosphere.

I'm the one who announced to the DML "Video of Cleveland 2000 available" on 7/31/00 (w/JZD) and never received slack from anyone about charging the nominal price of $24.99 (shipping included) for a 160 minute VHS tape.  Perhaps the people that thought it was too expensive didn't order it, or paid the price anyway if they wanted it bad enough.  I can tell you that the cost to produce it was no where near enough to pay for my time, not to mention proper copyrights.  We were happy with the response we received, and got many compliments on the quality and our efforts.  (Ken said it was by far, the best one he'd seen.)  I'm sure VB's DVD set is much nicer than any family vacation video we are able to produce.

I guess I'm glad I didn't offer my Eurofest '01 video to the DML (for fear of upsetting someone in a similar way of VB's attack).  It took me six months to edit, and I only made one copy of my original for a friend that didn't make it to Ireland, but really wanted to enjoy the movie, as he enjoyed the Cleveland tape so well.  He hoped that I would also produce a PF video, and although it was my intention, I encountered a problem with my digital camcorder after only 16 minutes of filming.  Thank God for Video Bob!!!  I know at least two more interested parties that will be happy to spend an insignificant cost to watch your video coverage.

"The only thing I can't imagine is": someone not understanding what the cost involved is... it doesn't matter, that's the price he said he'd produce it for, so it must be worth it to Bob, and the cost doesn't need to be justified.  Does anyone complain about the asking price for mechanical parts, because they think they should be sold at cost?  Come on, I know very few people that are willing to take time to do anything that isn't profitable.

"The only thing I don't agree with": is anyone who comments on $20 worth of anything being too much to spend without realizing that those remarks are only going to spark responses like "if you're really that cheap, don't buy it."  (As if you didn't see those responses coming!)  Wouldn't it be best to keep the negative thoughts to yourself (about the money) and close your mouth (so to speak), instead of opening it and removing all doubt?

-Cheryl Wester