From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2264
Date: Thursday, October 07, 2004 7:50 PM

1. RE: losing power
From: "Joseph Kuchan" <josephkuchan_at_dml_hotmail.com>

2. Re: Archive (I'm doing something about it)
From: "Ed Garbade" <edgarbade_at_dml_hotmail.com>

3. Re: DeLorean needed in NY
From: "drdhdmd" <doctorDHD_at_dml_aol.com>

4. Re: Insurance
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

5. Re: DeLorean needed in NY
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

6. Re: Re: The last place you Looked - Side stripes
From: Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>

7. Re: The last place you Looked - Side stripes
From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>

8. RE: Re: Radio Upgrade
From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder_at_dml_yahoo.com>

9. Re: Archive (I'm doing something about it)
From: "ryanpwright" <dmcnews_list_at_dml_ryanwright.com>

10. Re: Lockzilla or WingsAloft???
From: "ryanpwright" <dmcnews_list_at_dml_ryanwright.com>

11. DeLorean spotted in North Branch, NJ
From: "Flavia" <frvianna_at_dml_yahoo.com>

12. RE: Re: The last place you Looked - Side stripes
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

13. Chevy Engine swap
From: "secret_jedi_guy" <secret_jedi_guy_at_dml_yahoo.com>

14. RE: Chevy Engine swap
From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia_at_dml_comcast.net>

15. San Diego DeLorean gathering and photo shoot
From: Christopher Mack <christopher_mack_at_dml_yahoo.com>

16. Re: losing power
From: "Larry Donn" <lumpyd2003_at_dml_yahoo.com>

17. Re: Chevy Engine swap
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

18. Re: Re: DeLorean needed in NY
From: Soma576_at_dml_aol.com

19. Re: Chevy Engine swap
From: "Duke" <at88mph_at_dml_worldnet.att.net>

20. RE: Re: Radio Upgrade
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

21. RE: Re: The last place you Looked - Side stripes
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

22. Wide Black Side Stripe artwork
From: "James" <james_at_dml_usadmc.com>

23. Re: Re: Radio Upgrade
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

24. Re: Nothing up my sleeves... (fuel accumulator pad)
From: "James" <james_at_dml_usadmc.com>

25. Re: Re: The last place you Looked - Side stripes
From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof_at_dml_comcast.net>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 07:46:30 -0500
From: "Joseph Kuchan" <josephkuchan_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: losing power

To test for a plugged cat, attach a vacuum gauge. If it slowly drops to a
very low value, you have an exhaust restriction.

-Joe Kuchan

>From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>
>To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: RE: [DML] losing power
>Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 08:42:32 -0500
>

>Larry,
>You could have a catalytic converter stopped up or the warm up regulator /
>control pressure regulator going bad. You might also have low fuel pressure
>due to a bad fuel filter or marginal pump.
>John Hervey
>www.specialtauto.com

[long quote trimmed by moderator]

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:48:47 -0400
From: "Ed Garbade" <edgarbade_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Archive (I'm doing something about it)

I would like to express my appreciation for Ryan's efforts and am looking
forward to trying out his archive.

As a side bar, is there any way to categorize posts?  It would be nice to be
able to click on a common grouping like "Show me all posts concerning AC (or
Hot Start, Overheating, transmission, etc...) issues".  I realize the
process of categorizing the email would be difficult but I feel it would be
very helpful to all.

Ed
10541

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 12:53:57 -0000
From: "drdhdmd" <doctorDHD_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Re: DeLorean needed in NY

I didn't see any way to contact this person but the date October 16th
is the start of the Mid Atlantic's Fall Tour 2004 and I'd bet most
local owners will be going to that.

Where and exactly when the DeLorean is needed would be useful info.

Dē & 6530

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 08:22:49 -0500
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance

Jamie,

The first thing is don't give them the car.  The second item is there
may be some fine print in your policy about how much you can buy the car
for.  On some policies, older cars can be kept for $500 off the
settlement.

You can negotiate and get to keep the car.  The first rule though is
DON'T let them take the car.  Just tell them you want to keep it. and
negotiate from there.  Most insurance companies have a set value for
scarp cars.   If they try to pull a fast one,  go up the ladder to get
what you want.

I learn this lesson the hard way when I lost my original 69 Camaro.

BOB

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 13:07:43 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

That weekend is the Fall Tour. Many Deloreans will probably be in the
area. From your post there is no way to know who to contact. It
*could* be possible to even work it into the Tour depending on time
and location.

> Group,
>
> I got this email this morning.  Maybe someone in the NY area could
help them
> out??
>

> Greetings:
>
> I am writing from a university office for student affairs from just
outside
> New York City.  We are looking for a DeLorean owner and driver who
would be
> interested in "renting" their automobile (to be driven by the owner)
for our

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 07:41:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Re: The last place you Looked - Side stripes

Stephen,

I think those are the Video Bob ones.

Jake Kampoefner
1063

Stephen Card <stephen_at_dml_procomroofing.com> wrote:

Nope, Check out John Hervey's set. www.specialtauto.com
under "Delorean Parts New"
Stephen
Vin 3601

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 07:46:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: The last place you Looked - Side stripes

In an indirect way...
Yep, Check out message 45613
"With the help of Videobob I now have the black side stripes as shown
on the web site. >snip< John Hervey"

Shannon Y
16506

------------------------

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 01:29:11 -0000
   From: "Stephen Card" <stephen_at_dml_procomroofing.com>

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 07:55:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Radio Upgrade

Folks,

As previously posted

> Just a note, I did manage to squeeze some little
> Rockfords in there by using
> a stack of washers as
> a spacer for the tweeters

Does anyone remember me installing 3.5in rockford
fosgate punch speakers into the front of my car with
no problem.  All you have to do is remove the plastic
molded cap on the tweeter and it sits perfectly flush.

Incidently, I have provided the pictures of this
installed in the car.  Abeit no strange stacks of
washers for the mounting.

http://retroserver.no-ip.com/delorean/frontspeakerremove.html

>  but I have learned that
> they need to sit flush in
> order to create
> a seal. The dash itself becomes the speaker and the
> seal lets the small
> cosnes create some bass
> this way.

   Didnt Mark Levy pass this information off about a
year ago on the DMCForum when the option to use the
washers was brought up?  Did this information prompt
you to abandon the fosgate installation all together
or did you in fact try to install them anyway with the
washer setup.

> I have found some decent 3 1/2" speakers that will
> fit in the dash that do
> not have tweeters
> in the middle. They have a nice mid sound and are
> much better than the
> original and will
> fit without modification.
> The best part is that they are CHEAP!
> I can sell you a set for only $29.99 including the
> shipping.
> I will add them to my website soon, or you can
> contact me directly.

I am somewhat curious as to why you wouldnt simply
advertise the speakers you used, rather sell them to
the community at a markup.  Im gonna go out on a limb
here and guess that you wont be selling these real
cheap speakers at cost.  I noticed you neglected to
tell what type of speakers they are.

jordan

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 18:08:38 -0000
From: "ryanpwright" <dmcnews_list_at_dml_ryanwright.com>

This can be done through intuitive searching. I could easily setup
some pre-defined searches for certain issues once I get the search
engine online. I'll keep this in mind, it could help those who aren't
used to defining search parameters (although usually it's as simple as
typing a keyword in and hitting search, more complex searches such as
"AC or 'air condition*' or 'compressor' or 'R12' or 'R-12' or 'R134'
or 'R-134'" might be nice to pre-define for people, assuming I can
find a search engine powerful enough to handle this).

-Ryan

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 18:12:06 -0000
From: "ryanpwright" <dmcnews_list_at_dml_ryanwright.com>
Subject: Re: Lockzilla or WingsAloft???

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Chris Almy <chris.almy_at_dml_c...> wrote:

To me
> this means keeping the solenoids. Removing the door panels isn't
simple or
> easy the first time around.

I suppose it depends on how comfortable you are around cars. I took
mine off very easily the first time by following a set of instructions
someone had posted. But if you aren't mechanically inclined, then I
can see where this could be difficult.

> However, there's still the problem of how much standby current the lock
> controller uses. While probably not a problem for a daily driver, it
still
> takes way more current then necessary. Regardless, nobody should be
using
> the original controller with the solenoids. They should either
rebuild it,
> replace it with a LockZilla, or simply disconnect it.

Agreed on both points. I rebuilt my lock module and lowered the
standby current, but you've got to be handy with a soldering iron to
pull this one off. I don't see it as a necessary thing though, so long
as the car is driven. And if it's only driven once every few weeks,
the owner should think about installing a battery cutoff switch anyway.

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 18:13:47 -0000
From: "Flavia" <frvianna_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: DeLorean spotted in North Branch, NJ

This morning, around 8:30am, I was driving to college and I saw a
Delorean right past me. I didn't recognize the driver, it was all so
fast. But he noticed that the driver of the red Neon, me, was
staring at the car :) I waved to the driver and he waved back, I
wanted to stop and talk to him, but there was no way to stop.
Who was it?????

Flavia - NJ

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:16:46 -0500
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

No, There not Video Bob's. We make them ourselves as I said in a previous
post.

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 18:21:15 -0000
From: "secret_jedi_guy" <secret_jedi_guy_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Chevy Engine swap

Well I figured out what the problem was.  I ran out of gas.  My fuel
meter is broken.  Anyway I have a good mechanic friend that says
there is a Chevy engine conversion kit for Jaguars that can be used
on Deloreans as well.  He said something about a small block Chevy
350 V8.  The reason I want to swap is because that PRV is too much
to maintain and too underpowered to keep.  For the 200 HP engine
from DMC Houston they want $6K.  The Chevy engine has somewhere
around 330 HP and I can get that for just over $2K. I am just
wondering if anyone here has done a similar swap and what is the
exact Chevy engine they put in.  I am looking at the new Chevy 350
HO because that is the closest engine I have found that matches my
mechanics description.

Japheth VIN: 1223

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:03:35 -0700
From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia_at_dml_comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Chevy Engine swap

If you are insistent on a engine swap look at the land rover engines.  they
are all aluminum and you can get a lot outta them.

Darkstar

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:22:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Christopher Mack <christopher_mack_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: San Diego DeLorean gathering and photo shoot

Hello List,

I have been talking with several San Diego DeLorean
owners about getting our car s together for a photo
shoot and lunch at a local restaurant.  So far, I have
two other DeLroean owners interested in going besides
myself.  The date we are planning on is Saturday
October 16 and the time will be early afternoon.
Final details of the location and time will be given
out within the next few days.  Anyone who would like
to attend is welcome.  Sorry for such short notice,
but one of the DeLorean owners will not be available
after Oct 16.  If you have any questions please email
me at christopher_mack_at_dml_yahoo.com

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 19:55:41 -0000
From: "Larry Donn" <lumpyd2003_at_dml_yahoo.com>

I was told the car was running very lean. The exhaust was white hot.
Would that more likely be a vacuume leak?

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Kuchan" <josephkuchan_at_dml_h...>

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 20:06:56 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

You can't blame the PRV for the broken fuel gauge and say it is too
much to maintain. I submit that an engine swap is going to cost you
way more than you think and may not improve the relibility. IMHO you
could get the "most bang for the buck" by staying with the PRV and
making it run as well as you can and if that isn't enough then
consider adding the turbo kit from Elenor Rodgers or one of the
Delorean venders. At least if you go that route there is more history
so you should get more reliabilty (up to a point) and you haven't
"bastardized" the car by removing the PRV. IMHO a Delorean that
doesn't have a PRV can't really be called a Delorean anymore and it's
market value will reflect that. It is now a Delorean with an engine
swap. Any future owner would have good cause to wonder who will he get
and how will he maintain the car and where does he go for parts and
service. Of course it is your car and you can do whatever you wish,
just consider that someday you may want to sell the car and what you
do to it may affect it's value. There is a whole lot more to an engine
swap than the price of the engine. A custom bell housing comes to mind
first of all. Motor mounts, wiring, plumbing, instuments, all this
will cost money to design and fabricate, and install. And you don't
always get it right the first time! With time and $$$money you can do
almost anything but consider what you will wind up with in the end.
>From a purely economic viewpoint an engine swap doesn't make sense.
BTW if you do pull the PRV you can recapture some of your expenses by
selling it.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "secret_jedi_guy"

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 16:21:40 EDT
From: Soma576_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: DeLorean needed in NY

In a message dated 10/7/04 12:32:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
doctorDHD_at_dml_aol.com writes:

> I didn't see any way to contact this person but the date October 16th
> is the start of the Mid Atlantic's Fall Tour 2004 and I'd bet most
> local owners will be going to that.

Dang it!
I didn't even notice there was no contact info.
Email the guy looking for a DMC at:
sga(AT)mail.montclair.edu

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:44:31 -0500
From: "Duke" <at88mph_at_dml_worldnet.att.net>

Here's the thing about the engine swap.  I looked into it and ended up
putting a 1994 Chevy Vortec 4.3 rated at 220 hp.  I really wanted an LT1/LS1
but with the stock DMC tranny, there was no way I was gettin it in there
without major modifications.  Now, this was on a auto DMC so maybe a
standard would give you more clearance so I can't speak for the 5 speeds.
Even with the 4.3 though, I had to swap over to a short water pump setup and
cut a slight area out of the rear fascia in the engine compartment due to
the waterpump pulley.  Also, the auto tranny won't hold up too long to the
torque that the V8 can put out (I doubt the 5 speed would last too much
longer either)  However, later after I did some research into what type of
tranny's people had mated successfully to Chevy engines, I came up with
Porsche. Quite a few of the Porsche owners install V8's into their old
Porsches.  I  ended up installing a Porsche 915 5 speed tranny into the D.
I knew that the Porsche trannys could hold up to anything I wanted to do
with the 4.3 (or for that matter, most V8 applications)   You can find a few
suppliers who make conversions/bellhousings for Porsche trannys to mate to
Chevy/Buick/Ford engines.

http://www.renegadehybrids.com/

http://www.kennedyeng.com/

I bought all my parts for the tranny swap from kennedy engineering, but I've
heard good things about both places.  You can even do some research on
Porsche tranny's and find them for sale on this forum:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/

 Now, if you were looking to install a Porsche tranny from the beginning
along with a Chevy engine, you could fit them in there fairly easy.  I
thought long and hard about putting the LS1 motor into the D when I was
getting the parts for the Porsche tranny swap, but I would have had to redo
my whole setup and it would have cost a lot more money.  Later on down the
road I will probably look at a LS6/LS2 swap, but for now, I'm VERY happy
with the outcome of the Porsche 5 speed mated to the Chevy 4.3.

I do agree with you on the lack of performance of the D and the reliability
issues of the car.  That's EXACTLY why I did my swap.  However, you have to
take a good look at the big picture.  If you are going to pay someone to do
the swap, it will get expensive real quick!  It only cost me around $3000 to
$3500 total on installing the engine ($1,500)and transmission ($2000) but I
did all the work myself.  (the transmission was a lot more expensive to do
than the engine and harder as well due to my car being an auto)  When I did
the engine swap, I didn't have a clue what I was getting into and I'd say I
was pretty green when it came to cars.  I did 90% of the work at my house in
my driveway.  When I did the tranny swap, I had done quite a few projects on
lots of cars so I'd say on a scale of one to ten I'm about a 7 now.  (when I
did the engine swap I'd rate myself at a 2)  A friend of mine owns a auto
shop and we did the tranny swap there. (took about 2 months and most of
that's b/c of tryin to get the linkage just right!) That said, if you can
get the original motor running and running CORRECTLY, you won't have many
problems.  There are lots of reliable stock DeLoreans out there that just
require routine maintence from time to time.  However, if you have a basket
case from day one, a swap might be just the way to go as those nickle and
dime days add up.  Mine was a problem child so I opted for the swap.  Now I
can jump in my car and know I can take it anywhere and even find parts on a
Sunday if need be.  I did the engine swap back in 2000 and the ONLY problem
I've had since then is 1 bad waterpump and 1 alternator (which I replaced
with parts from a local parts house and they came with a lifetime warranty)

Hope this helps,

Duke

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:44:15 -0500
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

I don't know what brand they are, they came from a surplus electronics
supplier and are
not marked. They are most likely used for an OEM application.

You might want to take a course in business and learn how all this works,
you might
be surprised to learn that all the stores you go to, and the vendors you buy
from don't
sell thier items at cost.

How much do you think a set of speakers cost?
I also mentioned that like all my items, I offer FREE SHIPPING?

The Rocfords, or any other brand for that matter will costs you at least
$50.00 and will
require some sort of modifications, besides who wants a tweeter on a 3 1/2"
speaker?
A speaker that small IS a tweeter!

Hey, I make the offer and if no one bites then that is my problem.
I will be stuck with a bunch of speakers.
If someone wants to run all over town to every electronics store only to
find that there
is a limited selection of this small size speakers, and there are almost
none without center
tweeters in them, then $29.99 with free shipping might not sound too bad.

What's the beef?
- VB

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:46:57 -0500
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

[Moderator Note: This message approved because it has some content that might interest some subscribers.  But the tone of this conversation is becoming displeasing.  Please play nice.  - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

Yeah, it is amazing what can be copied and from who.
I bought a set of original stripes and copied them,
and John took them from me and did the same thing.
I guess it's true, there is no honor among thieves!

By the way, mine are now priced cheaper than John's, and include FREE
SHIPPING.
I will beat any price he offers on these.

As you said John, "It's just business".

- Videobob

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 22:54:43 -0000
From: "James" <james_at_dml_usadmc.com>
Subject: Wide Black Side Stripe artwork

If anyone wants the artwork files to have these stripes made locally,
just send me an email. I am more than happy to supply you with either
.eps versions or .plt formats for sign cutter/plotters.

We had re-done the artwork some time ago, but decided the market
wasn't large enough to merit having the correct material made to have
them done.

With this artwork, any local vinyl sign cutting place (i.e. Fast
Signs) can cut you as many sets of these stripes as you want in any
color/material you want. Our local sign place quoted $90 for a set in
a black material.

Email me direct if you want the artwork.

Regards,

James

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:59:46 -0500
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

Have you ever bid on something simple on eBay, like a magazine for let's say
$1.00 and then the
seller gives you a $8.00 shipping charge to make up the difference?

I HATE THAT!

I prefer them be upfront and honest, so I offer "free shipping" to let you
know that there
will be no hidden fees later, but obviously the fee is included in the price
of the item.
So if you add up the cost of the packing material, shipping charge, item
cost and etc..
it works out to be the same.
So my speakers would cost you about the same as the ones you have shown in
your link.

The difference is that I always toss in a free Delorean related goodie, and
also become a
friend you can call on for tech support as well as the fact that you are
helping to support
the Delorean community.
I would much rather buy an everyday part from a vendor rather than someplace
else
even if it costs a few extra bucks.
Why?
Because if the vendors don't survive then they might liquidate and go on to
do something
else.... when this happens we loose the ability to buy the things we want
and ultimately
the competition keeps us all on our toes.
I buy products from every one of the vendors out there (except D1) and they
all know me.

It is also important to support the few publications out there,
if you don't already have a subscription to GULLWING or DSC then get one.
The magazines, car shows and vendors allow us the ability to enjoy our cars.
This DML is just as important,
so if someone like me offers something that will add to our cars there is no
reason
to put it or them down for doing it.
I am not gouging the price at all, and making less that lunch money off the
deal!
So we should appreciate all the efforts of people like Toby who make cool
new stuff
for us all to enjoy!

I am just trying to do the same thing, and since I am currently unemployed
the extra
money helps pay the bills so I can work on all this goofy stuff!
What's wrong with that?

- Videobob

>From: "Jake Kamphoefner" <jakekamp_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>
>To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Radio Upgrade
>Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 23:01:44 -0500
>

>Or....if you act now... Don't delay!!  Quantities are running out!  :-)
>
>(Ok, not really)
>
>A five-minute Internet search will reveal these Pioneer TS-877 speakers, 3
>1/2 inch, 40W, flush mount, including the tweeters for about $20.
>
>Find them here:
>http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?icatid=4650&stk_code=pioTS877&svbname=31
>
>And here:
>http://www.cardomain.com/item/PIOTS877
>
>I think I'm going to try this set in 1063, as is (I think) the original
>poster of this message, Chris Pilcic in 10882.
>
>Jake Kamphoefner
>Thinking: for 20 bucks they're worth a shot...

[Super-Sized quote trimmed by moderator]

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 23:04:27 -0000
From: "James" <james_at_dml_usadmc.com>
Subject: Re: Nothing up my sleeves... (fuel accumulator pad)

(SNIP)
> By the way, is there a good replacement for the adhesive foam
> padding that wraps around the accumulator? The new one didn't come
> with it. I had to salvage the old one as best as I could.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rich A.

Rich -

The fuel accumulator pads are included at no cost when you buy one of
our $89.95 accumulators from DMC (Texas). Let me know if you ordered
from us and didn't get one and I'll send it to you.

James Espey

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:20:09 -0400
From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof_at_dml_comcast.net>

I was the manufacturer that ran the site. The reason that operations were
discontinued was simply due to a nasty-gram sent to me from DMCH because of
the use of the DMC logo. It simply wasn't worth the effort. I'll leave that
battle for VideoBob. (No, DMCH did not purchase my remaining stock) I took a
very big financial loss.
Rustproof