From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2381
Date: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 3:56 PM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Disappointment...
From: Eric Itzel <eric_at_dml_seviernet.com>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:42:11 -0500
From: Eric Itzel <eric_at_dml_seviernet.com>
Subject: Re: Disappointment...

First off, for Dan, in reference to being near the center, I won't break
confidences. Second, I wasn't talking about you. I responded to your post
because yours was the most recent on the DML at the time. I did not intend
to single you out.

My only response to Marc's post is acknowledgement and then silence. As far
as anything else goes, I'm returning to the shadows as a lurker. Stupid
conflicts were not my incentive to become a member of any DeLorean group-
there's enough of that in my real life. However, I would beg to all of you
to drop this issue before the DML is caught in a massive flame of conflict-
in the end, nothing is going to happen except a bunch of DeLorean owners who
should be friends won't be.

Eric Itzel
vin 4433
eric_at_dml_seviernet.com