From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2411
Date: Saturday, January 08, 2005 4:24 PM

1. Re: Disspelling the myth of storage
From: "p12c16" <PRC1216_at_dml_aol.com>

2. Re: not neon- L.E.D.
From: "Steve" <steve_at_dml_fotofx.net>

3. Re: Disspelling the myth of storage
From: "Steve" <steve_at_dml_fotofx.net>

4. RE: DCS Music.. A suggestion from a while BACK
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

5. Re: Disspelling the myth of storage
From: "sandorp1" <piszar_at_dml_comcast.net>

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 17:39:42 -0000
From: "p12c16" <PRC1216_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Re: Disspelling the myth of storage

Its not so much we are afraid of an accident, which is true for some
of us, but its more the salt damage that can be done to the frame by
driving in the winter.  After restoring a lot of DeLoreans with Ken K,
I have seen firsthand just how destructive rust can be on the DeLorean
frame.

Patrick
1880--Going to pressure wash the salt off of the underbody today as a
matter of fact.

Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 13:56:39 -0500
From: "Steve" <steve_at_dml_fotofx.net>
Subject: Re: not neon- L.E.D.

Side Skirts??

Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 13:58:04 -0500
From: "Steve" <steve_at_dml_fotofx.net>

I would think the biggest problem would be road salt eating away the frame.

Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 13:18:09 -0600
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: DCS Music.. A suggestion from a while BACK

You gotta go and listen to thier music samples.
These guys are fantastic, a nerds dream.
When I was a little kid, I had a weird hobby... I used to use my little tape
recorder
(because we didn't have a VCR) and I would record and save the themes to TV
shows.
I had tapes and tapes of them.

These guys are really cool.
I would love to see them live sometime.
- VB

[moderator snip]

Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 19:41:33 -0000
From: "sandorp1" <piszar_at_dml_comcast.net>

Absolutely, frame rust is the big fear.  I saw a rusted frame at DMCH
where the entire right front suspension support had corroded
completely off, scary.

I live in MI, and can't wait for Spring to arrive so I can hit the
road.  In the mean time, I'll have to get my Delorean fix by doing
small projects and cleaning nooks and crannies...

Sandor
# 3002

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <steve_at_dml_f...> wrote:

> I would think the biggest problem would be road salt eating away
the frame.

> Steve

[moderator snip]