From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2426
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2005 5:14 PM

1. Lug Nuts
From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos_at_dml_verizon.net>

2. Re: DMC to be in a new PS2 game
From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com>

3. RE: DMC to be in a new PS2 game
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

4. RE: X-ref: Brake calipers and master cylinder
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:38:31 -0500
From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos_at_dml_verizon.net>
Subject: Lug Nuts

The other day my son was in the garage working on his 2002 Dodge Neon and he
had the front wheels off. I happened to walk out to see what he was doing
and saw what looked like the DeLorean lug nuts laying on the floor next to
his car. (My DeLorean is parked in the other drive bay) Quickly quelling my
dismay, I noticed that the lug nuts were still intact on the DeLorean. I
mentioned the similarity and we tried one just to see if it had the same
thread size. The lug nuts from the Neon are almost identical except the
round top is about 1.5mm higher. They have the same SS cover over the nut
and the same thread as the DeLorean. I haven't tried pricing them at the
dealer yet but here is another part for you Cross Reference tenders.

David Sontos

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:07:06 -0600
From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: DMC to be in a new PS2 game

Why would they change it? It is an american car because the main
headquarters was in the USA so that makes it an american car. We have
Toyotas built here in the USA and they are not american because the
main headquarters is in Japan.

Mark V

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:28:00 -0600
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

I thought we had all determined that the car was in fact considered
"American".
Although Itialian designed, and manufactured in Ireland, under Brittish
reign,
the car could fall into all of these catagories, but because the car's
parant company
and headquarters were US based this makes the car an "American Car".

I will have to double check, but I don't think that "Made in Ireland" is
anywhere on the car.

Does anyone else have a definitive answer to this debate, and by what
source?
- Videobob

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:43:39 -0600
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>
Subject: RE: X-ref: Brake calipers and master cylinder

Dan,
Just want to remind people that the rear caliper are not the same as the
Jaguar, the piston bore is smaller with less fluid to stop the car. Core
charges are refundable and are only temporally and we offer a life warranty
on the calipers but not if they rust or corrode the inside where the piston
is.