From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2437
Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 8:40 PM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Delorean Stalling Out
From: billsfanmd_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:56:59 EST
From: billsfanmd_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Delorean Stalling Out

Mine used to do this alot...Its difficult because I kept looking for one
problem when in reality it is usually about 3-4 little things that causes
this...Let us know what all you have done to the engine and we can start.  Usually
you can start with the fuel distributor setting and go from there all  the way
down to the 02 sensor. Is you Lambda valve buzzing like an angry hornet  when
your car is idling? Are you on the east coast? If your ever near MD send an
email and Rich Acuti and I can troubleshoot it...

Mike C