From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2466
Date: Friday, February 04, 2005 9:02 PM

1. Re: The Rare Deloreans
From: "cbl1739" <cbl302_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>

2. Re: Re: The Rare Deloreans
From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com>

3. Re: In need of tire advice
From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 21:15:20 -0000
From: "cbl1739" <cbl302_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: The Rare Deloreans

Lawrence,

Lets just leave it as Factory USE only cars up to vin # 648.Not
intended for  customer sale or use. To be destroyed or used for parts.

Regards
Claude

P.S. vin # 570 WAS a factory assigned  car to a Mr.Rezneck I think
that was his name,

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Lawrence J, Lormand"
<lawrencesr_at_dml_n...> wrote:

> The factory started producing cars _at_dml_000560 Production vin#'s that
> started at De Lorean factory was suppost to be from  500. they
didn't give pilot cars vin's Did they?, the cars before that were put
together before there were factory workers as sample & training cars

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:26:17 -0600
From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Re: The Rare Deloreans

I agree if they were DOT tested would make them production cars because
if they were pre-production they would have never wasted their time DOT
testing them.

Tell me why they would DOT test a pre-production car that was never
meant to be sold?

Mark V

Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 01:17:03 -0000
From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>
Subject: Re: In need of tire advice

Aaron,

You did not mention how often you drive your car and under what
conditions.  Many Delorean owners that use their car only a few
times during the summer may want to buy a completely different
type of tire that someone from the "Sun Belt" may want to buy
for use all year and for areas such as Florida, you may want to
have tires that handle well in the rain.

There are several types of tires that handle storage better than
others without developing flat spots.  Type of storage, length of
storage as well as other temperature and weather conditions will
factor in the type of tire you should purchase.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Aaron Crocco <acrocco_at_dml_g...> wrote:

> I'm in the market for new tires for my D and Tire Rack has two to
choose from:
> Michelin Pilot XGT H4, High Performance All-Season, which are a
bit pricey.
> BFGoodrich Radial T/A, Performance All-Season, about half the
price of the Pilot's.

> I checked the DML archives and did not find any information about
the BF's and so I figured you guys could help.