From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2511
Date: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:50 PM

1. RE: Voltage problems still
From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos_at_dml_verizon.net>

2. want to regrain stainless
From: Soma576_at_dml_aol.com

3. RE: Voltage problems still
From: "Ed" <edgarbade_at_dml_hotmail.com>

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 12:58:21 -0500
From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos_at_dml_verizon.net>
Subject: RE: Voltage problems still

Two things come to mind here.
1) did you clean the battery ground on the frame on the right side of the
engine compartment?
2) try running a battery ground directly from the battery to the
engine/tranmission and then back to the frame ground.

Dave Sontos

Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:47:45 -0500
From: Soma576_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: want to regrain stainless

Hey group,

Only about a month before my car comes out of winter storage.  In the meantime I would like to take out a couple scratches in the stainless.  I have the DMC cleaning kit which comes with the scotchbrite blending pad and I have used that before but the scratches i want to get out are a little too deep for it. I saw at PF that DMCH had a really abrasive pad, like a wire pad that was for coarse graining.  Should I use that first?  I have never seen this tool/pad mentioned in past posts in the archives.  Aside from using light strokes, masking off plastic and paint, and being very patient, any other tips?  of course I plan on doing the entire car.

Thanks -

Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:07:57 -0500
From: "Ed" <edgarbade_at_dml_hotmail.com>

Are you sure the vehicle grounds are good (clean and no broken wires)?

Ed

From: painterdave72 [mailto:painterdave72_at_dml_yahoo.com]