From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2513
Date: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:56 PM

1. Re: Turbo PRV.
From: Chris Shepherd <chrisau79_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. Re: want to regrain stainless
From: "gzapf" <x86Daddy_at_dml_myrealbox.com>

3. Re: Battery Question
From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com>

4. Re: Re: Air Conditioning
From: "Lauren" <LPLand_at_dml_earthlink.net>

5. Delorean owner in Romeo, Michigan???
From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:02:41 -0800 (PST)
From: Chris Shepherd <chrisau79_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Turbo PRV.

My car has the 'Island" turbo setup, and has had it since 9K mi., it now has 52K. It has never had a turbo related problem. I love the added performance. This is the way the car should have been.

Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com> wrote:

I think if there was a reliable modest way to gain
power, we would *ALL* have done it already. With that
said, you can go ahead and change the pistons and rods
in your PRV and bolt up the turbos. You will probably
like the end result, but it sure would suck to blow
the engine up after you have spent all of that money.

Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:57:19 -0000
From: "gzapf" <x86Daddy_at_dml_myrealbox.com>
Subject: Re: want to regrain stainless

Emphasis on the "light strokes" when working with the hood.  Otherwise
an "X" shape will emerge from the material below the stainless.

--Greg

archives.  Aside from using light strokes, masking off plastic and
paint, and being very patient, any other tips?  of course I plan on
doing the entire car.

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:23:26 -0600
From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Battery Question

Just ask for Group 78 when you go buy your battery, thats what i did.

This is what it says on my Sears Receipt...... OPTIMA, RED GRP 34/78

Mark V

Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:35:05 -0700
From: "Lauren" <LPLand_at_dml_earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Air Conditioning

>You should also hear the compressor cycle often

Thanks, Dave.    Every 6 seconds?  That seems too frequent - is it?

Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:26:34 -0000
From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Delorean owner in Romeo, Michigan???

Hello,
I just found out about a Delorean owner in Romeo, MI.  Are you on the
list?

Erik