From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2533
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:06 PM

1. RE: Torsion Bar Issue
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

2. Re: Automatic vs. Stick
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net

3. Endotex's attitude.
From: dmcjohn_at_dml_hotmail.com

4. Re: Re: Concours
From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>

5. Re: Automatic vs. Stick
From: "thebrave65" <ssawyer37_at_dml_cox.net>

6. Re: Torsion Bar Issue
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

7. Re: Death of JZD Boosting Prices on GTOs and DeLoreans?
From: "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas_at_dml_cox.net>

8. Thanks guys and some tidbits
From: Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes_at_dml_yahoo.com>

9. Re: Death of JZD Boosting Prices on GTOs and DeLoreans?
From: "ryanjm10014" <ryanjm_at_dml_cox.net>

10. Re: Re: Death of JZD Boosting Prices on GTOs and DeLoreans?
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

11. Re: Automatic vs. Stick
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

12. RE: Re: Death of JZD Boosting Prices on GTOs and DeLoreans?
From: "Dom Diaz" <dom_diaz_at_dml_hotmail.com>

13. Re: Torsion Bar Issue
From: "wayofcain" <wayofcain_at_dml_yahoo.com>

14. Re: Trouble starting
From: Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes_at_dml_yahoo.com>

15. Rest In Peace Mr. Delorean
From: "cambpd" <cambpd_at_dml_yahoo.com>

16. Isn't it Ironic?
From: Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes_at_dml_yahoo.com>

17. Re: Automatic vs. Stick
From: "bluemax86" <massimot_at_dml_rushmore.com>

18. Wires under steering wheel?
From: "gzapf" <x86Daddy_at_dml_myrealbox.com>

19. DeLorean Interest Increasing
From: Christopher Mack <christopher_mack_at_dml_yahoo.com>

20. Re: Death of JZD Boosting Prices on GTOs and DeLoreans?
From: "Jim Reeve" <dmc6960_at_dml_gmail.com>

21. Re: Concours- was Blue Book Value
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net

22. Re: Concours- was Blue Book Value
From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113_at_dml_yahoo.com>

23. Re: Commerated JZD at the factory last night.
From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113_at_dml_yahoo.com>

24. Re: Death of JZD Boosting Prices on GTOs and DeLoreans?
From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113_at_dml_yahoo.com>

25. Delorean funeral
From: Aaron Crocco <acrocco_at_dml_gmail.com>

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:54:30 -0600
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>
Subject: RE: Torsion Bar Issue

Brandon, A friend of mine had the drivers side break last year and he had it
welded and it's holding fine. You do have to know what your doing when it's
welded. The right hand side is still available, so I would buy a new one.
This is where prevention is the best cure. Put on new struts and take the
pressure off the bars.

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:04:54 +0000
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Automatic vs. Stick

True.  But then, the US is the center of the universe, right?  ;-)

-------------- Original message from Owen Emry <owen_at_dml_aerodrome.us>: --------------

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:11:54 -0000
From: dmcjohn_at_dml_hotmail.com
Subject: Endotex's attitude.

Really Greg/Gary/(put your next alias in here)

What happened to you? Why are you such a bitter little person? Why
hang around the DeLorean community if you hold us the owners, the
car, and the man behind the car in such disdain?

Don't you have anything positive to contribute?

I truly feel sorry for you that one of your hobbies is hanging around
here where as far as I can see, you are not wanted.

Best wishes,
John Dore, Ireland.

PS we in Ireland are doing plenty to garner as much positive press
for the DeLorean car and John DeLorean as possible, thanks very much.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "endotex23" <endotex23_at_dml_y...> wrote:

> Is it time to break out the poisoned Kool-Aid yet?
>
> First off, any rise in value will be the result of simple
speculation
> and will soon drop off. Second, unlike an artist or writer whose
body
> of work ends with his death JZD's work ended long ago. Why would his
> "product" enjoy a rise in value now? Other than a short run of
> speculation I wouldn't hold your breath. Very few wanted the car
back
> then and it's no different today. The market value has always
> reflected that. And I've lost track of how many times the
word "cult"
> has been used in the myriad of news articles I've read over the last
> few days.
>
> Third, no wonder many of you are struggling to maintain the car. It
> should be treated as an asset, nothing more. Are you telling me if
> someone offered you $40K after you paid $13K you wouldn't take it?
> That's what happened to me. I jumped on it and if you don't do the
> same then be prepared to slave your life away in a cubicle
somewhere.
> Emotional attachment to toys is the foundation of consumer
> debt...which is the foundation of remaining (or going) broke.
>
> If I could capitalize on this event I would too and you know what?
JZD
> would be proud. Why? Because he spent his life taking advantage of
> every oppurtunity to do the same. It's how he got to be JZD in the
> first place.
>
> Lastly, the following is but a tiny sample of the bad press he's
been
> getting and not only abroad. I guess the Brits and Irish are just
sore
> losers huh?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5pzwn
>
> In short the guy was no saint and those who are quick to judge
others
> based on the twisted perspective cultdom offers are no better. It's
> not my intent to bash him (the press is doing a good job of that)
but

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:14:30 -0800 (PST)
From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Concours

Duh.  That wasn't the point.  A couple of us with
heavily modded cars were having a laugh about them
being entered in Concours and actually placing due to
the low number of actual "Concours" cars entering
those events.

Looked like everyone else got it.

Man, talk about a sour-puss.

Steve

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:17:11 -0000
From: "thebrave65" <ssawyer37_at_dml_cox.net>

When I was in the market to purchase my DeLorean I wanted to get an
automatic,(at first).  Then I test drove about four different cars
including one auto and promptly changed my mind to get a 5 speed
mainly because of the "fun factor".  However, when I saw the condition
of 5518, I couldn't say no.  Not only was it in fantasic condition, it
was local.  I only had to sacrifice the 5 speed to get it.

Personally, I think that the maintenance for a 5 speed vs. an
automatic both have their advantages and disadvantages.  Changing the
tranny fluid is a pain but I was able to do it on a lift so it wasn't
that bad.

Either way, you will still have to change the tranny fluid regardless
whether you get a manual or automatic.

I don't have to worry about leaking master/slave cylinders, but I do
have to worry about a computer governor going south (thankfully mine
is new).

I don't have to worry about replacing a clutch but I do have to worry
about shift solenoids and plates.

I didn't have a sore clutch leg after our St. Patrick's Day Parade but
I probably have glazed rotors now.

Regardless of auto vs. manual, I can guarantee that the DeLorean is a
fun and delightful car to own and drive - including all of it's
shortcomings!

Johnny
5518
AUTOMATIC (and very happy with it)

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:20:53 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

I DOESN'T work. I know, I tried. TWICE! Don Steger who claims to be
able to do it tried for me and said he did at one time have some
success, just not with me. There is just too much stress for the weld
to hold and the heat from the welding changes the grain structure in
the area surrounding the weld. There are a lot of technical reasons
why it does not work. That is why, someday, someone will have to
reproduce these torsion bars somehow. Don't waste any time or money
trying to weld the trosion bars.

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:31:29 -0000
From: "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas_at_dml_cox.net>
Subject: Re: Death of JZD Boosting Prices on GTOs and DeLoreans?

Well, I guess I'd rather be broke and happy, than bored with a bit of
cash in pocket. But that's the difference between us I suppose. I
enjoy life's pleasures that make my happy, rather than worship money.

Yeah, the speculation in prices rising is just that, and most likely,
we'll see a 2nd hoarding. Lots of cars soon will change hands, and
will be locked up in storage for another decade. And in another 10
years or so, there will be yet another bill sell off again. But
because we'll have a few preserved for later, the end result from all
this will be a maintained presence on the street.

Yeah, the press isn't always expected to be kind. Especially in the
UK, where their news media is all or nothing. Either the subject of
their stories are put onto a pedestal, or they are drawn and
quartered. It's rare that they ever print an indifferent story. What
can you say?

Now, I'm all for free speach, because it really helps inspire people,
by sharing ideals. Even if we don't agree sometimes. However, I
really believe that your posts are just about trolling. You really
don't have anything to offer to the community.

I don't know why you're always so angry with the rest of us, nor why
you feel that you have include disparaging statements about the man,
the cars, or individuals here in the posts you write.

So please whatever it takes to get you to stop, I'll do. You win, my
feelings are hurt, and I'll conceed whatever you want to hear, if it
will simply make you bring an end to all this. You win, now move on,
and leave. Because if you can't play nice, then don't play at all.

No one who is a part of this community, and shares it's ideals would
post something so distasteful as that "Kool-aid" remark of yours.
Please show that you have some trait of humanity in you, and leave
quietly. You have stated time and time again that you don't want to
be apart of us, so go now.

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:37:14 -0800 (PST)
From: Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Thanks guys and some tidbits

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to say thank you to all who replied about
my gas mileage.  With everything going on in the
DeLorean community recently, we've all been a bit
pre-occupied and I hadn't gotten to reply until now.
Thanks again!

I continued this weekend doing "little" projects on my
car.  I finally got the screw that goes in the A/C
console plate.  Went to hardware store and got a 6 x 1
screw - fit perfectly.  Did a quick oil change with
Lucas oil stabilizer and Purflux filter. I installed
more LEDs in my car.  I now have LEDs in the A/C
console, both doors, engine compartment, trunk
ceiling, and sidemarkers.  Anything to help that
electrical system....and the LEDs really make the car
look more modern - especially the A/C console area.
Next up, I'm putting them in the overhead dome lights
(both front and cargo net area) as well as the whole
binnacle.

FAIR WARNING to anyone who installs an LED in the
engine compartment:  you'll have to bend the bulb
holder in a little bit as the bulb is quite large and
just barely fits in the holder.  Just use needlenose
pliers and apply gentle pressure.  The result is well
worth it, especially for keeping the engine
compartment open at car shows - both day or NIGHT.

Anyone know the size bulbs used under the auto tranny
shifting plate (PRND21)?  I want to look, but I'm
awfully nervous about opening that area up,
considering the rarity of the shifter plate.  I really
don't want to go there unless I have the LED bulbs in
my hand ready to install.

Next up, re-wiring the side markers to act as turn
signals.  Also, a bit of a bigger project...I'm taking
out the center console to install my new A/C air vent
unit, install John's "headlight swtich saver", and
upgrading from the Kenwood tape deck that came with my
car to a Pioneer DEH-P3100 CD player.  Don't care that
it's an older model CD player; it's my brother's who
was killed in a car crash Nov 2004.  I know he wanted
to help me with my car, but had little to no money to
help me.  Installing his old CD player is my way of
saying he helped me, and I can't wait to install it.
The Kenwood is one of the old players where you placed
the radio behind the console and pushed it forward -
basically requiring no cutting.  This player
though...cut cut, snip, snip...

Jeremiah

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:42:27 -0000
From: "ryanjm10014" <ryanjm_at_dml_cox.net>

Dear Moderators,

Can you please start rejecting posts that aren't signed? It seems like
every time someone wants to say something potentially controversial or
fire-starting, the post lacks a name at the end.

Just my two cents,

Ryan McCaffrey
#10014
NCDMC

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:47:41 -0600
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

The price increase is most likely due to new people searching for the cars
out of curiosity and of being reminded about them with the news of JZD.
These people are not as familiar with current value's or past sales and may
use DMCH
or D1 as a pricing platform, compared to these listed prices they think they
are getting a bargain.
The marketplace has always determined our prices.
If we as owners, and sellers keep the price high then that will be the new
value.
It is the internet with it's fierce competition that has lowered the price.
One guy gets desperate and lowers the price, the other guy must compete.
- VB

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:52:11 -0600
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

I took a new Donge Magnum HEMI for a test drive yesterday,
it has an AUTO 5-speed.
I can tell you, there is no need for a manual with these new engines and
transmissions.
This friggin station wagon does 60 in 6 seconds, with almost 400 lbs of
torque, and 350 horsepower, the auto can be manually controlled.
It was Fred Dellis that said that a Turbo AUTO would beat a stick because it
could change
gears without letting off the gas to shift and could give power through all
the cycles.
This is why the new automatics are taking over.
I never thought I would see an auto in a Lamborghini.
Progress my man.
- VB

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:18:12 -0500
From: "Dom Diaz" <dom_diaz_at_dml_hotmail.com>

I have to admit it, even though 'endo' is someone who hides behind this list
and uses his condescending tone to create feelings of superiority for
himself, I agree on these points.

Dom

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:33:52 -0000
From: "wayofcain" <wayofcain_at_dml_yahoo.com>

John Hervey has an image on his website of a welded torsion bar that
is still holding.

http://specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/images/torsion-bar-weld.jpg

Cain Grimes
002835

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:26:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Trouble starting

Not that I'm agreeing with you, but I noticed a
similar situation.  All I did was change my oil, and
then it got kind of weird cold starting (crank and die
kind of stuff).  After the weekend, the car has
behaved ever since.  I actually wondered something
similar, but I thought everyone would think I was a
nutbar.  Good to see I'm crazy with someone else ;).

Jeremiah

> Maybe I'm just being wierd, but the fact that my car
> was only acting
> strange on the day it's maker died is a little too
> much of a
> coincidence for me.

Make Yahoo! your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:12:50 -0000
From: "cambpd" <cambpd_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Rest In Peace Mr. Delorean

Thank you John Delorean for bringing my son and me so much enjoyment
from you incredible car. My son, who is almost 19, and I have been
marveling over your car, brought to life in BTTF, since he was six
years old.  You brought us closer together and something to dream for
when I lost him in a custody battle years ago. We both made a vow to
one day have one of your cars no matter what it took, to never give
up, a trait he now owns. Our dream created by you came true March a
year ago, when we finally got one of your cars.  It needs some work,
but it is a work of love for both of us.

Rest in Peace dear John Delorean, and know that you made an eternal
mark and difference in what is cool. The crooked smiling automobile
industry and politicians may have tried to destroy your dream like
they did to Mr. Tucker, but they could not touch your heart nor ours.
You and your car are our heroes, you and Mr. Tucker are the future.
If you meet Mr. Tucker and he asks if you made a difference, please
tell him, yes, for us.  Thank you.

Your Eternal Admirers,
Mike and Adam
VIN#5781

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:39:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Isn't it Ironic?

Based on the talk about our cars taking off in value
and vultures already popping out, etc....isn't it sad
that the DeLorean on eBay selling for over $30k now is
spelled "DeLorian" in the title.  Tut tut.  And it
doesn't look like one of those "handed down and
pampered" DeLoreans.  Auction description tells me
what I need to know.

Jeremiah

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:19:09 -0000
From: "bluemax86" <massimot_at_dml_rushmore.com>

Both cars you mentioned count, if I had enough money to buy either I
still wouldn't go for the auto. I believe your car is close to a
daily driver right? and I did mention that some people don't like
manuals for daily driving. Myself, even if I did drive in traffic a
manual wouldn't bother me, it is greatly offset by the pleasure of
driving a manual when I am not in traffic.

But like I said that's just me.

Max

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:27:10 -0000
From: "gzapf" <x86Daddy_at_dml_myrealbox.com>
Subject: Wires under steering wheel?

I'm finishing up my new mirror installation (and I've been taking
pictures...  there will be a write-up :-) ).  I see lots of possible
wires to tap above the pedal box / in that area, but before I went
hunting with a tester, I thought I'd find out if anyone already knows
of a good couple of wires to use to power up my mirror (auto dimming,
etc...)

I need one +12V constant and one +12V Accessory line.  If someone can
tell me location and color(s) of good sources of this, I'd much
appreciate it!  I have enough slack in the wires to use just about
anything left of the center console (and maybe in the console area
under the radio too).

Also, while on the subject, does anyone know about a spare black
connector with two solid green wires going to it, above and to the
right of the accelerator pedal (automatic)?

Thanks,
--Greg
--------------------------
Everyone leaves, but few leave having contributed so much.  Thank you,
JZD!

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:08:39 -0800 (PST)
From: Christopher Mack <christopher_mack_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: DeLorean Interest Increasing

Hello,

I found an article that indicates that interest in the
DeLorean has increased since JZD's death.  The link is
below

http://www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000887037120/

-Chris

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:53:45 -0000
From: "Jim Reeve" <dmc6960_at_dml_gmail.com>

One thing I'd like to mention about the Volo Auto Museum is they are
not entirely truthful with everything they say.  I visited this
museum 3 years ago.  They advertise having a Back to the Future
DeLorean. It is carefully worded in all their brochures and plaques
to make it appear like they have one used in the movies, but just
barely avoid making the actual claim. Upon inspection of their
DeLorean it is obviously not one used in the movies (automatic
transmission) but a decent reproduction of it (not as nice as many
others I've seen though). I was insulted when reading that article
and I quite frankly believe they are trying to influence the market
for their own gain.

My best wishes go out to John and the whole DeLorean family.  The
DeLorean is a significant part of my life.  I would likely not be
nearly the same person I am today had he not succeeded in building
his car, even if only for a short time.  Though this car I have met
many great people and taken many fun travels.  I wish I could attend
the services in Michigan tomorrow but cannot.  I'll just be there in
spirit, as will nearly every other DeLorean and GTO owner out there.
We'll all miss you John Z. DeLorean.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC6960

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Patrick Conlon <PRC1216_at_dml_a...> wrote:

> An interesting article I stumbled upon.  I wonder if it is true and
how
> much the value will increase on our stainless steel beauties, even
if
> it is only temporary.
>
> http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?
ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/
> 03-21-2005/0003236690&EDATE=
>
> Patrick C.
> 1880
>

> On Mar 21, 2005, at 2:37 PM, Randal wrote:
>

> > All
> >
> > I have been contacted by the Funeral Director representing the
> > DeLorean Family regarding having DeLorean's present at Wednesdays
> > visitation.
> >
> > Our Cars are more than welcome and there will be arrangements made
> > for displaying our DeLorean's.  At this point I am told that the
> > display area will be either out front, or in the parking lot.
When I

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:40:48 +0000
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Concours- was Blue Book Value

Robert said:

> Mopar Hemis, and other cars are yet another apples to oranges
> comparison to DeLoreans. How many Chrysler models were available with
> Hemi options. Now compare how many of these models were produced
> overall, versus how many took that Hemi option. So this does indeed
> justify as to why these cars were rare, hense their value. Now look at
> the DeLorean. 1 platform, 1 model, 2 factory options, and only trival
> cosmetic changes. Otherwise, it just the same car.
>
> With muscle cars, you break it down to
> Year->Manufacturer->Platform->Model->Powerplant->Transmission->Option
> Package->Paint color->Assorted Documentation. And then divide this by
> production #'s. So if someone says, I want a numbers matching 1971
> Dodge Challenger R/T with a 440 & pistol grip trans in Arctic White
> with NO vinyl top & it's build sheet, then yes, that's a rare car,
> because of it's production numbers, which usually justifies it's value.

In a round-about way, this supports one of my arguments.
The rarity of that Challenger is what makes the economics of a
restoration feasible.  If you happen to find that car sitting up
on blocks with the engine sitting in the back seat, the windows
broken out, and a family of raccoons living in the trunk, there
is probably enough margin in the perceived value of the car
to bring it back.  The question is - bring it back to what?

That restored, numbers matching, 1971 Dodge Challenger would not
sell for near as much if it had a modern fuel injection system, tricked
suspension, different wheels and tires, and a stainless steel undercarriage.
Those changes may make the car "better" in that it won't rust as much,
it will start and idle better, and it will handle more like a new car, but
that's not where the big bucks are.  The market values originality.
And the process for determining the degree of originality is a judges
manual and a Concours.  Otherwise it's just an interesting used car.

Many people are lamenting a rise in value for the DeLorean.  This
is an absolutely necessary step if these cars are to survive.  Most
production cars follow a predictable valuation curve.  They start
out at or above their MSRP as demand outstrips supply.  This
will also inflate the value of used cars.  Once supply catches up,
the new car price falls to below MSRP and dealers are willing
to deal on price to move inventory.  This also depresses used
car prices.  Eventually, the next new thing shows up, further
depressing prices.  As prices fall, people who would not have
been able to afford a new example will now be able to buy
a car.  Unfortunately, this car has likely had some use and,
as a result, has some needs.  Some of these new owners will be
able to afford the upkeep on the car, others will not.  As
maintenance and repairs are deferred, the cars become less
valuable, making them available to potential owners even less
able to provide maintenance and upkeep.

You can see this phenomena in the DML as some prospective
new owners are looking for DeLoreans for as little as possible.
These cars are repaired with inexpensive, somewhat questionable
parts and techniques, further depressing their value and their
desirability.  More serious repairs, such as frame rust never
get addressed.  Eventually these cars stop running and aren't
worth enough to repair.  There are exceptions, but they are rare
at this point in the overall cycle.  As more and more cars fall out
the bottom, the remaining cars become rarer.  This could potentially
increase their value as long as there is still interest in the marque.
Things like car shows, open houses, Concours, and even JZD's
death increase interest in the car, if only temporarily.

We probably haven't reached the point where the number of
cars is less than the number of people who want to buy one.

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:45:04 -0000
From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113_at_dml_yahoo.com>

What I cannot stand are the people who simply want to hide the cars
away, because they have some sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder
when it comes to preventing any type of milage to accumulate on the
car. And it's these fools whom get lumped in together with those in
active competition.

Whoa! Robert hold on a second.....I'm taking a little bit of offense
here on this one....It took me six years of searching and saving for
just the right car. I bought a sub 100 mile car, am I supposed to
drive it?? Or am I supposed to feel fortunate that I was insane enough
to actually buy it restore it and  protect it  from those who would
drive it to the ground, neglect it, convert it into a time machine
attrocity or reconfigure to how they would interperet its evolution??
And mind you, I have no intention of entering concours...

 Harry & Vin #2696

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:46:34 -0000
From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Commerated JZD at the factory last night.

Bravo! that was a very nice tribute very nice

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:50:27 -0000
From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Once again very well said Marc...

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:16:46 -0500
From: Aaron Crocco <acrocco_at_dml_gmail.com>
Subject: Delorean funeral

Rob Grady and I are heading to Michigan as of now and will be on route
80.  If you would like to caravan or meet up, or if you have any
problems, call me at 516 476 9854.

Aaron crocco
Vin 5591
Ny plate outatym