From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2536
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:49 PM

1. Antennas: Do they still make Black Mast Power Antennas units?
From: "Jason Perkins" <jperkins_at_dml_microsoft.com>

2. Re: DeLorean: Surely, Life Wasn't a Waste
From: Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>

3. Re: Automatic vs. Stick
From: "bluemax86" <massimot_at_dml_rushmore.com>

4. RE: Antennas: Do they still make Black Mast Power Antennas units?
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

5. Re: car mysteriously dies 2 years in a row
From: Packodenton_at_dml_aol.com

6. Detroit, US government, and DeLorean
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

7. Re: DeLorean In Washington DC Post Newpapers
From: Packodenton_at_dml_aol.com

8. Re: DeLorean: Surely, Life Wasn't a Waste
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

9. Re: Re: Returned Telex/Factory Papers
From: Packodenton_at_dml_aol.com

10. Re: Automatic vs. Stick
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

11. Re: Detroit, US government, and DeLorean
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net

12. Re: Detroit, US government, and DeLorean
From: Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>

13. Carson car
From: george caprita <dobedoc2000_at_dml_yahoo.com>

14. My experiences with John DeLorean and thoughts about his passing
From: Mike Substelny <msubstel_at_dml_lorainccc.edu>

15. Painting rear louvers
From: "jrc2905" <jrc2905_at_dml_aol.com>

16. Delorean For Senior Year Photo
From: "Greg" <radkayaker06_at_dml_yahoo.com>

17. Re: Antennas: Do they still make Black Mast Power Antennas units?
From: "ryanpwright" <yahoo1_at_dml_ryanwright.com>

18. Re: Returned Telex/Factory Papers
From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud_at_dml_intel.com>

19. Re: DeLorean: Surely, Life Wasn't a Waste
From: "neogeoslug" <neogeoslug_at_dml_yahoo.com>

20. Another JZD Guestbook
From: DmcGman_at_dml_comcast.net

21. Re: Detroit, US government, and DeLorean
From: "Louie" <louie_at_dml_delorean.com>

22. Re: DeLorean In Washington DC Post Newpapers
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

23. Re: DeLorean Interest Increasing
From: "Louie" <louie_at_dml_delorean.com>

24. Re: Re: Returned Telex/Factory Papers
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

25. Re: My experiences with John DeLorean and thoughts about his passing
From: Rod Dillman <rhdillman_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:29:33 -0500
From: "Jason Perkins" <jperkins_at_dml_microsoft.com>
Subject: Antennas: Do they still make Black Mast Power Antennas units?

My 83 D's power antenna quit working a few months back.  I have seen a
few vendors selling the replacement with a stainless mast, however I
can't find one with a black mast.  Does anyone know where I can purchase
the black mast power antenna unit?

Thanks,
Jason

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:38:02 -0800 (PST)
From: Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: DeLorean: Surely, Life Wasn't a Waste

What the hell is going on with this list lately??

Sorry to rain on your emotional parade, but the car was built in Belfast, *N* Ireland (the British state), not Dublin.

-DeLorean wasn't pushed out of the US by anyone.  He went abroad because they were the highest bidder.

-John died on March 19, not the 20th.

-Detroit and the US government had nothing to do with putting DMC out of business.  The market did.

-The news coverage has been good, all things considered, in my opinion.  Most of the stuff I saw was very positive.  I even had some people in a restaurant on Sunday ask me if my DeLorean tee shirt was a tribute to John!  I though that was pretty good considering most people don't know much of anything about John or the car.

Don't get me wrong, I believe John was a good man.  I had the pleasure of meeting him a few years ago, and it was a highlight in my life.  I'm not trying to be heartless, but let's keep this reasonable!  Let's celebrate this guy's life, rather than mourn over how "abused" he was as a rich, talented, handsome celebrity.

For the record,
Jake Kamphoefner
Driving 1063 in STL

neogeoslug <neogeoslug_at_dml_yahoo.com> wrote:

In memorandum of John DeLorean

DeLorean came to us as one of the first and only images that embodied a Hollywood icon
in the automobile industry. Realizing the American love for the automobile, he pioneered
the GTO. Once his first baby was done, he was not going to allow himself to be tied down
to someone else's dreams. He left General Motors and went onto working on his dream,
his child, his passion: the DeLorean DMC-12.

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:19:51 -0000
From: "bluemax86" <massimot_at_dml_rushmore.com>
Subject: Re: Automatic vs. Stick

As much as I still like manuals for sports cars, I have to agree
that it is a dying breed. I too believe that in the near future
the "stick shift" will be obsolete. The next best thing will be
manumatics (paddle shift). Even Formula 1 cars have gone to auto
gear boxes.

But still in a DeLorean I prefer the 5 speed.

Max

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:49:28 -0600
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

You can get an OEM replacement from DMCH, I think they are $125+ or so.
It would be the same black (and slow crawling) version.

If they are out of them, or not what you want I can send you the stainless
version
for $50.00, the only difference is that is shoots up and down in one second,
it is really
fast and absolutely silent.
- VB
http://www.dfwdmc.com

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:33:12 EST
From: Packodenton_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: car mysteriously dies 2 years in a row

In a message dated 03/23/2005 11:15:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Soma576_at_dml_aol.com writes:
Group,

I should have said that during these no-start times, the car will crank
like normally but will fail to start.

Andy

Andy,

Have you looked at the RPM relay?

Jump the RPM relay, or replace it if you have not done so, and see if that
will get you going.

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:22:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Detroit, US government, and DeLorean

This is a matter of opinion.

JZD had a lot of forces working against him.  Most of
it was financed by Detroit (IMHO).

Thatcher pulled the British funding, and Thatcher was
good buddies with Regan, who was funded by Detroit.

Similar political pressure was likely used to entrap
JZD in the drug deal.

The shame is, thousands of jobs were lost and the
man's (JZD) reputation was destroyed all in the
interest of profit for a group of private companies
with a lot of money in Washington....  Meanwhile the
American *AND* British taxpayers had to foot the bill
all to protect the profits of Detroit.

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:40:23 EST
From: Packodenton_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: DeLorean In Washington DC Post Newpapers

In a message dated 03/23/2005 11:16:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
neogeoslug_at_dml_yahoo.com writes:
For the DC area,
no newspapers even carried an obituary of the famed automobile legend.  The
only
The Washington Post Newspaper and Express newspaper had a half page obituary
with an accurate, truthful article about the man and his career.

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:44:01 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

Although the passing of JZD is distressing for all of us his legacy of
"Living The Dream" will live on through us in our admiration for him
and his car. That's not so bad.
 BTW I believe the reason why the company, DMC, went down had a lot to
do with the politics in England as much as the recession in the US.
The government could have kept the company going but did not want to
be seen as promoting an American Capitalist on the backs of the
English taxpayer. The level of vengance can be seen in the way the
government disposed of the assets. They did not even try to get
another auto manufacturer to take the factory or the equipment. They
(the government) also had it in for the Irish and did not want to see
them succeed. Instead they went on a witch hunt looking for fraud. If
it wasn't the government's fault it had to be a corrupt buisnessman
that they could persecute and blame for the failure. Just My Humble
Opinion. They could keep the Concorde going and it never made money
and never could.
David teitelbaum
vin 10757

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:46:12 EST
From: Packodenton_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Returned Telex/Factory Papers

James,

Thanks again for returning the telex's. At the 1997 Ohio parts warehouse
tour, there were several file cabinets of telex's, presumably the sender's copy,
carbon copy, or the reply to these telex's. Any way that they can be included
in this project?

Sincerely,

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:58:47 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

I was not trying to say the turbo in a Delorean automatic is superior
to a turbo in a Delorean 5-speed. I meant that a turbo installation in
general is a better fit in an automatic than a stick. I agree that the
turbo install in an automatic Delorean is not a good fit. The
transmission can't last long with the added stress. None of the
installs I have seen on automatics (I have not seen that many) do
anything to properly control the vacuum modulater. Probably a good
idea because if it did lower line pressure it would just slip more
anyway. The stress from the hard shifts can't be doing much good
inside for the clutch packs though. With only 3 speeds to divide the
power you can't get as good a power band as with a 5-speed. I do not
think all that much thought or time was devoted to optimizing the
performance of the automatic. The advance curve is the same for the
automatic as it is for the 5-speed which makes no sense. My guess is
that since the automatic was a "limited edition" they did not go to
great lengths to fine tune it. Same for the turbo install.

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:29:49 +0000
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Detroit, US government, and DeLorean

Nice conspiracy theory.  It just doesn't add up.  It is
not rational for the major auto companies to worry
about somebody like DeLorean when they were
absolutely floundering against the more established
foreign auto manufacturers.  It's simply not worth
their time and effort to deal with a company selling
8000 cars a year in a market they really didn't
compete in at the time when billions were at risk
from other competition.

I can't pretend to know the mind of Margaret
Thatcher, but she came to power just as the
company was reaching a crisis.  It was to her
political advantage to refuse to continue financing
a risky and failing project started by a previous
administration.  The same thing happens in the
US defense industry all the time.

DeLorean was done in by unfortunate market timing,
poor planning, poor financial management, and by
unfavorable financing terms that forced him to build
cars that had no customers in order to maintain his
cash flow.  His overly-complex corporate structure
was also a key contributor in that it looked like he
was trying to hide the real financial story.  The product
was a problem too, with a reputation for poor build
quality and relatively poor performance at a very
high cost for the time.  The fact that every one of them
looked exactly alike played no small part.

As far as the drug sting attempt is concerned, this was
brought on by the company John kept.  Opportunism
on everyone's part is what brought this to pass.

You don't need some deep, dark international conspiracy
theory when there is ample evidence the business failed
for traditional reasons.  Of course - that's not nearly as
entertaining.

-------------- Original message from Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>: --------------

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:48:08 -0800 (PST)
From: Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>

Marc,

Those are good points, and I should probably clarify.  I don't deny the pressures you mention below (regardless of who paid for them), but the cars were not selling as quickly as their production rate by 1982.  I attribute this to a bad market, and it's not John's fault.

I think we can all agree that what happened after it was all over is a shame.

For those whose feathers were ruffled by that sentence in my last post, go back an re-read the last paragraph of what I wrote as that was the point I was really making.

Jake
(Gotta monitor the list closely after making a post to keep the flames at a smolder)

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:00:28 -0800 (PST)
From: george caprita <dobedoc2000_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Carson car

on 3-22, actionnews,Cleveland,announced carson's car at the canton car museum, will be for sale on E bay with in the next month.    19actionnews.com      George-4033&5867

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:27:21 -0500
From: Mike Substelny <msubstel_at_dml_lorainccc.edu>
Subject: My experiences with John DeLorean and thoughts about his passing

David Levey asked me to forward this to the DML. Though it comes from my
email address the words that follow are not mine, they are David's. -
Mike Substelny

My experiences with John DeLorean and thoughts about his passing…

I usually don’t contribute too much to the DeLorean internet board,
however the occasion of John’s passing merits a few comments and
observations.

Looking back, it seems that there are four stages in the evolution of
the DeLorean automobile collector’s saga.

The first stage was the hype and planning that went into the creation of
the company, from the original design and concept, the selection of
dealers, the excitement around the building of the factory and the first
few prototypes, which was the topic of heated discussion some weeks ago.
Perhaps the earliest incarnation of this vision can be traced back to
his book “On a Clear Day You Can See General Motors,” which surprisingly
was not mentioned in any of the obituaries I read.

The second stage consisted of the first generation of original DeLorean
owners. Those that bought them new through the dealer network to the
period of Consolidated buying and re-selling new DeLoreans in the
mid-80’s. This is when the first DeLorean clubs started, the BTTF hype
was still fresh and the DeLorean was still a “new” car.

Many of us on this site are a part of the third stage, which is the
collector market for the car, after the factory closed and Consolidated
stopped selling the “new” DeLoreans out of Columbus, Ohio. It is we who
have produced and bought upgrades and places like PJ Grady, Ed Bernstein
and then later DMC Houston remanufactured parts. As owners, we took on
the responsibility to keep up our cars and to maintain the legacy of the
company in the long decades after the factory closed.

With the death of John, I think we enter a new, fourth era. Unlike most
products today, the DeLorean is named after a person. Like Henry Ford.
Walter Chrysler. Clement Studebaker. John Willys. Alexander Winton. Or
Preston Tucker.

For good or ill, our cars will forever be associated with John
DeLorean’s name. With his death, the car company that once was can now
be written into history. We are truly now in a time and at a place that
our cars and John’s legacy become written into this historical
nomenclature along with the other great names of car history.

With John’s death, a thoughtful review of John, his accomplishments and
his cars can truly be done. It really couldn’t happen before now because
John was always involved and interested in new ventures, including, as
many of you know, reviving the DeLorean. Some of you who knew him may
have, like I, received his pitch in person or perhaps have a
design-concept of the new car given to them. Perhaps some of you bought
a watch. It was all a bit pie in the sky, even at the time, but it is
part of the legacy of John DeLorean, of which the DeLorean DMC-12 is the
crown jewel and perhaps most important accomplishment of his public
life. For good or ill, there are no more chapters to be written in this
saga, only reflections, analysis and an accounting of accomplishments of
the past.

I am very glad to have played a small part in reuniting John with his
cars and his fans. As many of you know, for many, many years, even
before I owned a DeLorean, John shunned the collecting circuit. Perhaps
the timing was simply auspicious, but I began working on his nephew’s
political campaign here in Cleveland in I think 1999. John agreed to do
a fundraiser for Mark at the Westwood Country Club, which I helped organize.

I invited a few DeLorean owners from the area to come to the event and
to meet John. I knew that for them, as it was for me the first time I
met this icon a real treat. Among those who came were Mike Substelny,
one of the moderators of this list and Ken Koncelik, who heretofore had
not met John. Since then, I have had the chance to give John a ride in
my car, to host him here in Cleveland, to visit with him, to have a few
smokes and drinks. I can’t say I knew him as a close friend, but they
are experiences and times that I won’t forget. They are in a way “larger
than life” because John, for all of his faults was larger than life too.

Of course the meeting between Ken and John DeLorean resulted in a
meaningful friendship and John’s participation in the Cleveland DeLorean
event. In my opinion, in the past decade, Ken’s contributions to the
DeLorean collecting circuit are perhaps only second to DeLorean
Houston’s evolution as an organization in importance to the preservation
of our cars. Part of Ken’s legacy has been the continued involvement of
John, Kathryn and the family in our family of collectors and
enthusiasts. No one who joins us after this last week will be able to
say they knew John DeLorean the man. They only can know the legacy from
now on.

Those of us privileged to know John DeLorean will reflect on his sharp
mind, his ready smile, his biting wit and his sense and spirit of
adventure. Some of this may have been dimmed by the lawsuits and by the
post DMC mess, but it was never diminished and quickly rose to the
surface with a few drinks, with a deal on the table or with friends (who
always picked up the bill!).

It is now up to us to write the history and to keep the legend alive.

David Levey

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:48:36 -0000
From: "jrc2905" <jrc2905_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Painting rear louvers

I am repairing the rear louvers fixing a crack and getting rid of the
holes from a third brake light that was added. What is the color of
these louvers, flat black? I want to use professional quality paint,
not spray cans. Has anyone used anything other than flat black? Thanks

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:48:00 -0000
From: "Greg" <radkayaker06_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Delorean For Senior Year Photo

Hi there would someone near or knows  of Cedar Falls, IA be
willing to let me take a photo of my self with the delorean, I will
be willing to pay

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:54:32 -0000
From: "ryanpwright" <yahoo1_at_dml_ryanwright.com>

Beware! Beware! Videobob trying to scam DeLorean owners again!

Jason, VideoBob likes to buy parts at retail and resell them at many
times retail. He used to ask $70 for this antenna but has dropped his
price to "only" $50. I made the unfortunate mistake of buying one from
him for $70 when I first bought my car. It's a good antenna and I'd
buy it again, but not from him: You can get the same thing for $17.99
elsewhere.

Go here:
http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=teptronics&query=LN46&image.x=0&image.y=0
Or, go to http://www.teptronics.com/ and type "LN46" into the search box.

VB even stole their picture. I'll bet he doesn't have an IP agreement
with the owner of that image. Someone should make a phone call.

-Ryan

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:02:21 -0000
From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud_at_dml_intel.com>
Subject: Re: Returned Telex/Factory Papers

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Packodenton_at_dml_a... wrote:

<snip>
> 27.  Renault telex to DMC about number of engines, and gearbox
shipped in
> 1981. There were equal amounts of automatic and 5 speeds produced
by DMC in 1981.

This is rather curious, and hopefully when the documents are
digitized some additional insight on the wording and meaning of the
telex can be obtained through careful review.

Records of the shipping manifests and warranty cards for '81 VINs
seem to indicate that there were almost twice as many 5-speed manual
transmission cars made for the '81 model year than there were
automatics. The VIN listing that has been accumulated over the last
10 years seems consistent with the '81 transmission mix being
nowhere near 50/50.

The VIN survey information is available for review on the DMCNews
web site for those that are curious.

     Knut

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:51:19 -0000
From: "neogeoslug" <neogeoslug_at_dml_yahoo.com>

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp_at_dml_s...> wrote:

> What the hell is going on with this list lately??

Ever hear or ignoring those you can't make positive comments on?  I
suppose not.

> Sorry to rain on your emotional parade, but the car was built in
Belfast, *N* Ireland (the British state), not Dublin.

Indeed.  For two AM, though, it wasn't that bad.

> -DeLorean wasn't pushed out of the US by anyone.  He went abroad
because they were the highest bidder.

Incorrect.  The US rejected the offer.

> -John died on March 19, not the 20th.

Again, for a post that was written at 2AM, I do not consider this to
be a bad thing.

> -Detroit and the US government had nothing to do with putting DMC
out of business.  The market did.

Incorrect.  DeLorean had two years of preorders for the DMC-12.

> -The news coverage has been good, all things considered, in my
opinion.  Most of the stuff I saw was very positive.  I even had some
people in a restaurant on Sunday ask me if my DeLorean tee shirt was a
tribute to John!  I though that was pretty good considering most
people don't know much of anything about John or the car.

For an American icon, it has been shit.  Look at the recent Carson
coverage and try to use that to justify your opinion of what good is.

Yours truly,

Michael

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:52:25 +0000
From: DmcGman_at_dml_comcast.net
Subject: Another JZD Guestbook

I don't know if this was posted yet but I saw another guestbook for JZD which appears to be hosted by the Chicago Tribune, for those wishing to share their condolences and memories.

http://www.legacy.com/chicagotribune/Guestbook.asp?Page=Guestbook&PersonID=3318016

Gary Gore
Vice President
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
www.deloreanmidatlantic.com

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:55:10 -0000
From: "Louie" <louie_at_dml_delorean.com>

While I am not one for conspiracy theories either, there's something
that just doesn't add up in the DeLorean saga. Yes the market
rejected the car for being too expensive, underpowered, too
unconventional, all of this during a huge market recession. But why
would a government who invested not only $200 Million dollars of
it's taxpayers money, but also invested the lives of some 2,500
citizens who signed on as factory workers, not to mention the
countless suppliers etc; pull the plug on this operation after it
had only been *producing* automobiles for ONE FULL YEAR??? That is a
heck of a lot of money and lives to just flush after only 1 year of
being in business, especially when you account for the size of Great
Britain versus the US in population and GDP, and for inflation since
then.

If you watch the Pennebaker/Hedgus Documentary on DMC, JZD mentions
that Great Britain had been supporting British Leyland for many many
years to keep them afloat. Yes JZD was a foreigner unlike BL, but
the money and lives invested in him sure weren't foreign, they were
British to the core. Even with the limited amount of research the
government did before investing in DeLorean, they had to of known
that the cars would need several years, if not a decade of
production before they worked out all their kinks, established their
name in the automotive world as a viable competitor, came out with a
more comprehensive lineup which would grab a larger market share,
and most importantly become profitable and able to support
themselves. I refuse to believe the British government officials who
decided the DeLorean investment was worthy of their taxpayers
dollars and lives didn't know this all of this (especially after
their experience with BL and other investments!). Not to mention JZD
claimed the company was making a profit when they were closed. Now I
don't know the basis for the conspiracy to shut down DMC, but it's
pretty obvious to me that for some reason, someone wanted DeLorean
out of business. It may be simpler than the theories that have been
running around for the past two decades, or it may in fact be far
more complex.

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:46:20 -0600
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

Mike,

Can you post a copy of the Washington Post article.   They are the
other newspaper that still does accurate reporting and I would like to
see what they said.

BOB

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:02:29 -0000
From: "Louie" <louie_at_dml_delorean.com>
Subject: Re: DeLorean Interest Increasing

Naturally JZD's death would be a jump start for interest in the
DeLorean automobile and story. There really hasn't been anything for
the media to report on in the better part of two decades on the man
or the car. This is probably the single bigges thing to happen to
the DeLorean saga yet, sans the first car being produced and the
factory being closed.

I've been driving the car all week as a nod to JZD, and the amount
of attention it has recieved has been astounding. I drove it to
lunch yesterday and had 20 people come of of the restaurant and
swarm the car, talking about it and JZD's passing... and how
incredible it was to see one out after hearing the news. I've talked
to a couple other owner friends of mine this week who have had
similar experiences. That's why I'm toying with inviting some media
sources out to our little Charlotte get together this weekend. We
may as well ride this media surge while it lasts. As unfortunate as
JZD's passing is, I think it's an excellent time to push the man and
the car into the spotlight in a positive way.

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:31:19 -0800 (PST)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Knut,

While we are discussing a project to digitize rare
DeLorean documents, Can you include the documents you
have?

I recall a few years back (1997 or 98) there was a man
on Ebay selling lots of factory and dealer documents.
At the time, he and I discussed the possibility of
making the documents available to the public on the
Internet and he had said he was already working with
you on that project.  I have since lost touch with
him, but have always wondered what happened to all of
that information.

I apologize in advance if my information is incorrect.

Marc

--- ksgrimsr <knut.s.grimsrud_at_dml_intel.com> wrote:

> This is rather curious, and hopefully when the
> documents are
> digitized some additional insight on the wording and
> meaning of the
> telex can be obtained through careful review.

Make Yahoo! your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs