From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2538
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:47 AM

1. Re: My experiences with John DeLorean and thoughts about his passing
From: "neogeoslug" <neogeoslug_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. Re: DeLorean In Washington DC Post Newpapers
From: "neogeoslug" <neogeoslug_at_dml_yahoo.com>

3. Re: CAR NEARLY STOLEN
From: J---F <voodoonova_at_dml_yahoo.com>

4. Re: Automatic vs. Stick
From: "neogeoslug" <neogeoslug_at_dml_yahoo.com>

5. In memory of John Z. DeLorean
From: AJL521_at_dml_aol.com

6. Re: CAR NEARLY STOLEN
From: "Chris Williams" <chris_at_dml_cwilliams68.fsnet.co.uk>

7. Re: Re: Detroit, US government, and DeLorean
From: rod rael <rodrael1_at_dml_yahoo.com>

8. Re: CAR NEARLY STOLEN
From: "Gary Weaver II" <gw2tulsa_at_dml_cox.net>

9. Funeral Home Visit
From: "PIETROWSKI" <kritter_at_dml_toast.net>

10. Wonderful quotes about JZD in today's Detriot Free Press
From: "beatlesra1" <beatlesra1_at_dml_aol.com>

11. JZD Viewing - Thanks
From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>

12. John Delorean's Funeral - Detroit
From: "Mr. Copies" <mike_at_dml_mrcopies.com>

13. DeLorean In Baltimore Sun Newpaper (Coming)
From: DmcGman_at_dml_comcast.net

14. Re: Returned Telex/Factory Papers
From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud_at_dml_intel.com>

15. Suggestions
From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker_at_dml_yahoo.com>

16. Re: Antennas: Do they still make Black Mast Power Antennas units?
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

17. Re: Re: Detroit, US government, and DeLorean
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

18. Re-suggestions
From: "Bruce Benson" <delornut_at_dml_peoplepc.com>

19. JZD viewing in Detroit
From: "Marvin" <marv_at_dml_printeddrinkware.com>

20. Re: Re: Automatic vs. Stick
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

21. Re: Antennas: Do they still make Black Mast Power Antennas units?
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

22. Re: Any NYC are tribute for JZD?
From: "vin2450" <svw_coco_at_dml_hotmail.com>

23. Re: JZD viewing in Detroit
From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink_at_dml_yahoo.com>

24. RE: Re: Returned Telex/Factory Papers
From: "Gary Hull" <Specialty_at_dml_IN2TIME.com>

25. Re: DeLorean In Washington DC Post Newpapers & Baltimore Sun
From: Packodenton_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 03:39:43 -0000
From: "neogeoslug" <neogeoslug_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: My experiences with John DeLorean and thoughts about his passing

While I imagine you are probably right about how the market will react to John's passing, I
find it a disgusting trait of human behavior to react in such a way.  I have never
intentionally wished anyone harm, but I think that if anyone is profiteering off of
someone's death, they should be genuinely ashamed of themselves.  As for history, if they
are only going to give a man his due after his death, then shame on them.

Unfortunately for those who could not experience the DeLorean saga firsthand, they will
have to rely on blowhards and profiters for their history.  I only wish that I could have sat
down with John for a day, asked him those silly little questions about life, recorded his
anyone actually did this, and for that, shame on us.

I have owned a pair of DeLoreans in my time, and never enjoyed driving them.  I did,
however, enjoy their purpose, the man behind them, and the reason for them.  I will
continue to act the way I did before John's death: be an admirer of what he accomplished,
continue to cherish my K-body cars--for me, they are pure driving excitement--and
continue to enjoy life how I enjoyed it before John's passing.

It's important to keep things in perspective,

Michael

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 03:41:04 -0000
From: "neogeoslug" <neogeoslug_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: DeLorean In Washington DC Post Newpapers

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Packodenton_at_dml_a... wrote:

> In a message dated 03/23/2005 11:16:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> neogeoslug_at_dml_y... writes:
> For the DC area,
> no newspapers even carried an obituary of the famed automobile legend.  The
> only
> The Washington Post Newspaper and Express newspaper had a half page obituary
> with an accurate, truthful article about the man and his career.
>
> Mike

What day was this?

Thanks,

Michael

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:05:35 -0800 (PST)
From: J---F <voodoonova_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: CAR NEARLY STOLEN

Man, hearing this kinda thing sucks. However, I am a
firm believer in Karma, and these guys will get
theirs.

Maybe wanna start check ebay to see if the scums will
try to list the wheels in your area, or maybe locals
papers to see if these 'items' appear for sale.

Good Luck Man!,

-justin
--- Alistair McCann <pilot25dmc_at_dml_o2.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I went round to my dads house tonight to check on
> the Delorean and do my usual running of the engine
> for ten minutes.
>
> Well upon arriving at my dads I noticed that the
> garage door was open and my jack was lying in the
> middle of the yard.
>
> I didnt really think much of this as my dad has a
> guy who cuts that lawn so I thought that he was
> about.  Getting out of the car I noticed that the
> lawnmower was still in the garage and that my rear
> tyre was flat????  What the hell I
> thought.........It was then to my utter amazement
> that I noticed that my tool chest had gone which
> contained ALL MY TOOLS, My entire set of ORIGINAL
> NCT TYRES and my BRAND NEW FRONT WHEEL THAT I ONLY
> GOT 3 WEEKS
> AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Oh and my new battery jump starter which I only got
> 2 weeks ago.
>
> They had SLASHED THE DAMN TYRE ON THE CAR BECAUSE IT
> WAS LOCKED and to make things even more strange they
> did not take a 90 jack and left a 300
> permabag/carcoon.  I am in bits as this could have
> been so much worse.
>
> Please everyone go and kiss your cars and tell them
> you love her, because this could have been anyone of
> us.  I am so pissed off that these people got into
> my garage and took my stuff, what are they going to
> do with it??????  The only car that willtake
> DELOREAN NCT TYRES are BLOODY DELOREANS YOU STUPID

MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 04:02:02 -0000
From: "neogeoslug" <neogeoslug_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Automatic vs. Stick

Only problematic thing to occur with pairing an automatic with a turbo
is added stress on the transmission, which turns into heat.  This
prolong exposure to severe heat, of course, will eventually turn any
transmission into shit.  Luckily, science has brought us temperature
gauges, and so long as the automatic is not exceeding its normal
temperature, you'll be fine.  The other thing that helps in
maintaining any transmission is learning how to drive it: during gear
shits, one would be wise to not be flooring the pedal, while during
in-gear acceleration, one is safely permitted to put the pedal to the
metal.

Michael

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:31:13 EST
From: AJL521_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: In memory of John Z. DeLorean

       I have seen so many touching postings on the passing of John but I
wasn't sure if I could sum up the passing in words, but I felt that I had to give
it a shot..

       Those who dare to dream,

       On Saturday night the world saw the passing of an icon. But what made
John        De Lorean a legend?  All of us have dreams, some larger then
others, but it takes a special man to turn the largest, and some would say
impossiable, dreams into reality, John was one of those few men.  I just got back from
Mr. De Lorean's wake, and although it was time of sorrow for those who knew
and admired John, it was also a celebration of a magnificent life.  How many
people can say that they had the kind of lasting impact upon the world that John
did?  Because of his efforts there are thousands of examples of his dream on
the road today, and millions of people know the De Lorean name.
       The media will tend focus on the shortcomings, and the defeats as the
media often does, but to paraphrase what Theodore Roosevelt once said about
the man who takes risks, "whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who
strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again because there is
not effort without error and shortcoming, but who does actually strive to do
the deed, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends
himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumphs of high
achievements and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring
greatly."
John De Lorean left the world with a great legacy and a great story of daring
to dream.  His dreams became our dreams, and we continue to carry on the
dream of owning the best car on the road, a car with class, and above all a car
with history.  But a person's greatest legacy is their loved ones that they
leave behind, and for John that was his wife Sally and his children Zachary,
Kathryn, and Sheila.  At this time of sorrow nothing will change their loss, but I
only hope that they will take some comfort in the fact that so many of us all
over the world admired John and his work.

The Dream Lives On,

Andrew

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:45:12 -0000
From: "Chris Williams" <chris_at_dml_cwilliams68.fsnet.co.uk>

Really sorry to hear about this Alister, I am quiet surprised as
well the few Irish friends (both from the North & South) I have in
the UK are all mad about DeLorean's. They all seem very proud of
there car.
It is allways a shame when something like this happens to any
member, and you have mine and no doubt everybody elses sympathy.
Best wishes
Chris Williams

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Alistair McCann" <pilot25dmc_at_dml_o...>

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:44:12 -0800 (PST)
From: rod rael <rodrael1_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Detroit, US government, and DeLorean

Louie:

The link that is missing is that Ireland was only a manufacturing facility, and as such it was only able to sell the cars to US, michigan.   by Mid 1982 (if I remember correctly)  US DMC was broke and thousands of DMC's were produced and unable to be paid for by US plant,  Also The DMCs were only made to run on unleaded fuel.   So it was not only contracturaly (sp?) illegal to sell to other than US, but engines would have needed some modification to run on european fuel.

Rodney
3300

Louie <louie_at_dml_delorean.com> wrote:

While I am not one for conspiracy theories either, there's something
that just doesn't add up in the DeLorean saga. Yes the market
rejected the car for being too expensive, underpowered, too
unconventional, all of this during a huge market recession. But why
would a government who invested not only $200 Million dollars of
it's taxpayers money, but also invested the lives of some 2,500
citizens who signed on as factory workers, not to mention the
countless suppliers etc; pull the plug on this operation after it
had only been *producing* automobiles for ONE FULL YEAR??? That is a
heck of a lot of money and lives to just flush after only 1 year of
being in business, especially when you account for the size of Great
Britain versus the US in population and GDP, and for inflation since
then.

If you watch the Pennebaker/Hedgus Documentary on DMC, JZD mentions
that Great Britain had been supporting British Leyland for many many
years to keep them afloat. Yes JZD was a foreigner unlike BL, but
the money and lives invested in him sure weren't foreign, they were
British to the core. Even with the limited amount of research the
government did before investing in DeLorean, they had to of known
that the cars would need several years, if not a decade of
production before they worked out all their kinks, established their
name in the automotive world as a viable competitor, came out with a
more comprehensive lineup which would grab a larger market share,
and most importantly become profitable and able to support
themselves. I refuse to believe the British government officials who
decided the DeLorean investment was worthy of their taxpayers
dollars and lives didn't know this all of this (especially after
their experience with BL and other investments!). Not to mention JZD
claimed the company was making a profit when they were closed. Now I
don't know the basis for the conspiracy to shut down DMC, but it's
pretty obvious to me that for some reason, someone wanted DeLorean
out of business. It may be simpler than the theories that have been
running around for the past two decades, or it may in fact be far
more complex.

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:30:19 -0000
From: "Gary Weaver II" <gw2tulsa_at_dml_cox.net>

I must have lucked out or something....

When I had my first Delorean (which was a BTTF Conversion) we had
set up at a local Sci-Fi convention and had TONS of people come by.
I never realized the implications, but we had business cards for my
other stuff there at the show - clearly marked with our home mailing
address.

Ends up a couple days after the show my neighbors saw someone
working their way around my Garage trying to get it. Luckily the
loser got spooked before they could get into the Garage and took off.

-Gary

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 02:46:55 -0500
From: "PIETROWSKI" <kritter_at_dml_toast.net>
Subject: Funeral Home Visit

Hi,

I rarely post but am always reading the DMC News.  Being from Michigan, I went up to Desmond Funeral Home today to pay my respects to our hero.  There were about 15-20 DeLoreans lined up in front of the funeral home.  They all braved the early spring snowfall of Detroit, and were a great tribute to John.  Inside there was a video produced by Tamir playing in the back corner showing photos of Mr. DeLorean's life, and there were alot of photos scattered around the chapel.  There were also some envelopes scattered near the entrance for anybody wishing to donate in memory of John DeLorean.  If anybody is interested, the address is "Lawrence Technological University, 21000 West Ten Mile Rd, Southfield MI 48075-1058.  It is a great tribute that all of us DeLorean owners will keep John's memory alive forever with the pride we have in caring for his "Dream" come true, the DMC-12.

John G Pietrowski
VIN #10852
Temperance MI

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:42:40 -0000
From: "beatlesra1" <beatlesra1_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Wonderful quotes about JZD in today's Detriot Free Press

This is the best so far!!!

http://www.freep.com/news/locoak/delorean24e_20050324.htm

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:48:10 -0800 (PST)
From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: JZD Viewing - Thanks

For those who couldn't attend,

A nice, brief article about yesterdays viewing for John from the Detroit News:
http://www.detnews.com/2005/autosinsider/0503/24/B02-127245.htm

Jack DeLorean (one of Johns brothers) was thanking all of the owners who came out
& how much it meant to the family. He was very happy to see all the cars to honor
John and the over all support they have received from the DeLorean community in
general.

Talking with a few factory workers from  Johns past at Pontiac, they were also
very thankful for all the cars that showed up. They said it was a great tribute
to honor their friend & fellow co-worker of whom they said had their utmost
respect.

Shannon Y

Make Yahoo! your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:44:39 -0500
From: "Mr. Copies" <mike_at_dml_mrcopies.com>
Subject: John Delorean's Funeral - Detroit

I was fortunate enough to attend the public portion of John Delorean's funeral yesterday in Detroit.
For the many people who weren't able to make it - I've posted a few external shots of the funeral home as well as John's prayer card.  I thought the photos may provide a little sense of what it was like to be there.  I'm thankful I was able to attend.

The photos are posted under the FILE section of the DML Yahoo group space:

Mike Sturba
VIN#17089
Windsor, Ontario
www.mydelorean.com

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:07:27 +0000
From: DmcGman_at_dml_comcast.net
Subject: DeLorean In Baltimore Sun Newpaper (Coming)

There is going to be an article done about JZD and the car itself in this Sunday's Baltimore Sun.  The reporter doing the article did a telephone interview with myself, and I believe also contacted Rob Grady and James Epsey.  It is supposed to run in the Baltimore Sun, Sunday March 27th.  It sounds like it will be a very postive article.  It should be on their website early Sunday morning as well.  If anyone in the Baltimore area is able to get an actual copy of the paper that day I would like to have a copy.  If so email me directly.  Here is their website.

www.baltimoresun.com

Gary Gore
Vice President
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
www.deloreanmidatlantic.com

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:30:54 -0000
From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud_at_dml_intel.com>
Subject: Re: Returned Telex/Factory Papers

It is indeed true that a fellow loaned me his DMC-related documents
from the time he was a dealer (and early investor). I believe the
gentleman's last name was Rose.

A few selected documents from him are the ones that appear in the
documents section of the FAQ posted at DMCNews.com, but there are a
few more that are not posted (such as the Arthur Andersen accounting
report and some other tidbits).

Those documents were scanned so long ago that although I still have
the files I no longer have the utilities to manipulate them. For
some reason I scanned them using a tool called PaperPort which
stored files in some proprietary format. I'll have to see if I can
find some file conversion utility to put the files in some format
that can actually be viewed.

        Knut

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:50:10 -0800 (PST)
From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Suggestions

1.  All moderator comments should be signed with the
moderators name.

2.  Any post that even appears to be from someone who
is trying hide his or her real identity should be
rejected.

3.  No - repeat - no personal slams against another
list member - no matter how slight -  should be
allowed.

As the owner of an independent bookstore I probably
have more first hand knowledge of freedom of speech
than many/most of you.  This is a moderated group
which you have chosen to join.  If you don't like it,
there is another unmoderated group.  Let's cut the
crap!

Dick Ryan

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:38:47 -0600
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Antennas: Do they still make Black Mast Power Antennas units?

I agree, this list is all about helping each other.
I no longer advertise and plug my wares here, I haven't for a long time.
However when someone comes out and ASKS for something that I have, and then
I offer it
to help them by telling them that I have the thing or alternative they are
looking for I should
not have to be attacked and insulted by other members of the list who have
their own
hidden agenda and bias against others.

If anyone is to be pointed out as the trouble maker here, it is "Ryan P.
Wright",
who without provocation, and without a reason likes to start trouble with
people
and upset the list.

I apologize for participating in the disruption, but no one can blame me
for wanting to defend myself.
I pride myself in my customer service and the work I do.
My personality might be different than others, but I do not "rip people off"
nor do I "scam" anyone.
These are accusations I will not tolerate, and I will take actions about.
I do not make my living selling DeLorean parts, but none the less will I
allow someone
who does not know me and does not do business with me to slander me for no
reason.

I'm done.

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:33:07 -0600
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

And don't forget the 99 Secret state department memos between Regan and
Thatcher about DeLorean motor company that were all blacked out so we
will never know what the Conspirators were really up to.

Gee,  why is a state department memo about DMC "Top Secret" ?  Was JZD
making secret 100 mpg cars?

It was secret because what Regan and Thatcher were doing was illegal.

Bob

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:32:12 -0600
From: "Bruce Benson" <delornut_at_dml_peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re-suggestions

As this weeks moderator I should have added my name to the note refered
 to. I guess I'm guilty of  Marcs accusation that I've abused my power.
I hope I'm not alone in my thinking here but I just don't understand the
defiant tone of some posters to this list. For example one person states an
opinion and another cheers him on for having the "guts" to say what we all
really wanted to say. What an absurd statement. I don't have a problem with
someone having a different opinion than me but for someone to assume we all
think out of the same box but lack the "guts" to say it is ridiculous.
 Owning and driving this car is a hobby with most of us, an
obsession with some. We're supposed to enjoy this and share some
camaraderie. Obviously we don't all think in the same direction but a few
subscribers seem a bit too militant for my taste. As one of the
moderators I have always felt I should maintain a neutral stance but, and
I'm speaking as an individual, not as a moderator here, I'm really getting
sick of some of the constant fault finding and whining by a few. My feeling
is that most of us prefer to view the glass as half full.

Bruce Benson

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:12:29 -0500
From: "Marvin" <marv_at_dml_printeddrinkware.com>
Subject: JZD viewing in Detroit

The weather was the worst I have experienced driving a DeLorean. Black ice, slush, falling snow, snow covered patches on the roads, lousy winter tires, and Detroit drivers all contributed to a nasty trip. The return trip was worse!

Regardless, I drove to the funeral home.  Although neither his close friend, or family member, I was compelled to answer the call required, paying my respect to Mr. DeLorean. I picked up a fellow D owner, Mike Sturba, in Windsor, to complete my journey..

The DeLorean community was well represented by a cross section of owners from all over the USA and Canada, and perhaps elsewhere. For fear of overlooking someone, they shall go unnamed. However, seen were: a few major suppliers, a show organizer with his bride, an owner of a 4 x 4 DeLorean, many familiar names from the DMCNEWS_at_dml_yahoo.com, and I will mention - Tamir, who did a remarkable job with an ongoing film of Mr. DeLorean, as well as some poster sized photos.

Mr. DeLorean was in an open, dark wooden casket. He looked 20 years younger than 80. Wearing an open neck, blue jean shirt, leather jacket, sunglasses gently laid on his chest, a GTO lapel pin on his pillow. He appeared to be one unique individual, even in death. A legend, a hero, an entrepreneur was finally at peace. Respect was the operative word. His widow, brother, nephew and other family members met the public after 2 PM. A lineup of snow covered DeLoreans in front of the funeral home paid final respect to THE MAN.

I had a chance to meet and speak with his brother, and nephew,. both involved with a G.M. dealership.

A sad, yet heart warming final ending to a man who gave us a piece of his dream. He was, perhaps, the most interesting person, other than my Dad, that I have had the chance to be associated with.

Marv. Stein
#17707
marv_at_dml_printeddrinkware.com

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:42:00 -0800 (PST)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Automatic vs. Stick

I hope to soon swap the slush box for a STD in 1860
sometime soon.

With the Auto, I need to take my foot off the gas when
it shifts anyway, so why not get 2 extra gears?  :)

I agree, in the DeLorean application automatics dont
work well with turbos.

Maybe a trans swap for one of the Porsche auto boxes
would be a nice upgrade.

<SNIP>

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:35:34 -0800 (PST)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

As you use the list to advertise your restaurant?

Frankly, I don't see any playground behavior.  This
place is pretty civil considering the heated topics of
discussion.

Again, I request the moderators respond to posts as
the rest of us do, and not (mis)use their power to add
personal commentary to a post.

<SNIP>

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:50:32 -0000
From: "vin2450" <svw_coco_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Any NYC are tribute for JZD?

Hi Harry,
I felt bad yesterday that I couldn't make it to the wake even though
it was for reasons beyond my control.  I also felt the need to show
my respect and give something back to the man , so I brought my car
out of storage and drove it to work today.  It was nice to hear the
comments about John from the people around me when I parked the
car.  Hopefully you can get something going it would be a great
tribute to John.

Stephane
Ottawa, Canada
vin2450

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113_at_dml_y...>

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:10:43 -0000
From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: JZD viewing in Detroit

Marvin,
Thank you for sharing with us your experience on this.  I'm saddend
that I was unable to attend the funeral, but my thoughts and prayers
were with the Delorean family none the less.  I'm truely going to
miss John.  My father and I both agree that John was like nobody
else.  He will be greatly missed by our family.

Erik Geerdink
04512

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:06:51 -0800
From: "Gary Hull" <Specialty_at_dml_IN2TIME.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Returned Telex/Factory Papers

Knut,

You can get a PaperPort Viewer at:
http://www.scansoft.com/paperport/viewers/
This will allow you to view and print the documents.

If you have a utility that lets you print to a "PDF Printer", you should end
up with a PDF of the PaperPort document.

Gary
IN2TIME

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:42:14 EST
From: Packodenton_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: DeLorean In Washington DC Post Newpapers & Baltimore Sun

Washington Post ran 4 excellent articles & pictures of John with the DMC from
Sunday through Monday 21 March.

Those who want the Baltimore Sun Sunday Paper please email as I will get them
for you.

Mike Pack