From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2540
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:44 PM

1. Re: Re: Detroit, US government, and DeLorean
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

2. RE: Suggestions
From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller_at_dml_mchsi.com>

3. Re: Digest Number 2538
From: whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com

4. Re: Delorean Tribute at JZD wake (article)
From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>

5. Re: John DeLorean Interview Videos
From: "f14dflyer" <f14dflyer_at_dml_comcast.net>

6. Re: Re: Suggestions
From: Packodenton_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:55:12 -0600
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Detroit, US government, and DeLorean

The State Department memos are in DeLoreans book.

BOB

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:55:40 -0600
From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller_at_dml_mchsi.com>
Subject: RE: Suggestions

I agree 100% Dick.

I have been using the delete key quit a bit lately and I am tired of having
to wade through all of these messages looking for useful information.

Scott Mueller 002981

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:56:11 EST
From: whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Digest Number 2538

In a message dated 3/24/2005 12:50:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Message: 14
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:30:54 -0000
From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud_at_dml_intel.com>
Subject: Re: Returned Telex/Factory Papers

It is indeed true that a fellow loaned me his  DMC-related documents
from the time he was a dealer (and early investor).  I believe the
gentleman's last name was Rose.

A few selected  documents from him are the ones that appear in the
documents section of  the FAQ posted at DMCNews.com, but there are a
few more that are not  posted (such as the Arthur Andersen accounting
report and some other  tidbits).

Those documents were scanned so long ago that although I  still have
the files I no longer have the utilities to manipulate them.  For
some reason I scanned them using a tool called PaperPort which
stored files in some proprietary format. I'll have to see if I can
find some file conversion utility to put the files in some format
that  can actually be viewed.

Knut

Hi Knut -

Should you need assistance, I have both a fairly recent copy from  2001
(Paperport Deluxe v7.0) and an older copy copy from around 1998 (v5.3)  of the
Paperport scanning & image management software up & running on my  computers, and
am happy to help out.  Are the proprietary files you have in  a ".MAX" format?
 If the original files are undamaged and still  readable, the programs I have
should be able to export them in most  standard image file formats for
further use in other graphics programs.   Please contact me privately off the list
if you'd like to pursue this  further.

Cheers - Dan

*****WhoCruiser_at_dml_aol.com is Dan  Harris*****
WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page: _http://members.aol.com/WhoCruiser_
(http://www.scificruise.com/)
Read  about The Sci-Fi Sea Cruise at: _http://www.scificruise.com_
(http://www.scificruise.com/)
Purr-use  The Cat House at: _http://members.aol.com/LookAtMyCatsPage_
(http://members.aol.com/LookAtMyCatsPage)

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:34:55 -0000
From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>
Subject: Re: Delorean Tribute at JZD wake (article)

The Detroit News

Many thanks to Mark Delorean for asking me to speak
to several reporters on behalf of Delorean owners.

http://www.detnews.com/2005/obituaries/0503/24/B02-127245.htm

Thanks to everyone who braved the elements with their Deloreans
to have them at the wake as a fitting tribute to JZD.

Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 00:14:12 -0000
From: "f14dflyer" <f14dflyer_at_dml_comcast.net>
Subject: Re: John DeLorean Interview Videos

 > Back about 4 years ago when JZD was trying to generate interest and
> funding to initiate a new car project, there was a functioning
> website (www.deloreantime.com) that had video snipits of him talking
> about his new car project.  Does anyone in this forum have downloads
> of those videos that they might be willing to add to the Files area?

Well, I meant to post this earlier, but we all know what just happened, and in the
aftermath, I forgot.

Yes, I have all of the video clips that were on deloreantime.com. Unfortunately, they total
6.7 megabytes, which would just about wipe out the remaining space in the files area.

So instead of doing that, I have just posted them to putfile.com

What is the concept of your new cars?
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=new_car_concept

What will the quality level be?
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=new_car_quality

Where will the car be built?
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=where_built

Who is involved in this project?
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=who_is_involved

How does the watch fit in?
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=the_watch

Where do you think the industry is headed?
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=industry_future

It's too bad this project never got off the ground; I'd have bought one. ;)

-Dave Jong

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:54:53 EST
From: Packodenton_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Suggestions