From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2601
Date: Monday, May 02, 2005 6:07 PM

1. Re: DMC owners list
From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle_at_dml_dmcnews.com>

2. Re: Hoses
From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle_at_dml_dmcnews.com>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 17:12:42 -0000
From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle_at_dml_dmcnews.com>
Subject: Re: DMC owners list

The Owner's Directory on www.dmcnews.com is about all there is. If
you have not registered there please do so, then you'll be able to
download the list. We do it this way to minimize the D-O-D being used
as a marketing (i.e. spamming) tool.

http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html

A nice suggestion for the next version (Hi Ken) might be to add, at
the back, the listing of Vendors and Club Contacts right off the
dmcnews.com website. This would certainly be handy for traveling.

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Marvin" <marv_at_dml_p...> wrote:
> Where do I get a copy of the most up to date DeLorean owners list?
There are several separate state groups, etc., but I'd like the most
complete listing in North America, for a potential long road trip.
Would it include the many suppliers we have and their contact numbers?

> If that is not available, would one of the publishers be interested
in a comercial venture - sell some ads.

Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 17:19:50 -0000
From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle_at_dml_dmcnews.com>
Subject: Re: Hoses

Interesting observation and a good directive about being sensitive to climate when making generalizations. I likewise have not had a cooling hose failure on a car in over 25 years, including some cars at over 10- years old and 150K miles.

I have also heard that it's normal to wear out tires much faster in hot climates as well, I know at one point my brother and I had similar minivans and his average tire life in Florida was about 1/2 mine in Illinois under identical use.

Dave Swingle (IL)