From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2614
Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 4:47 PM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: DMC for sale in Carmel, IN
From: "Eric" <hollywood2311_at_dml_gmail.com>

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 20:33:22 -0000
From: "Eric" <hollywood2311_at_dml_gmail.com>
Subject: Re: DMC for sale in Carmel, IN

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "aaron_t_graham" <aaron_t_graham_at_dml_y...>
wrote:
> In Carmel, Indiana (just north of Indianapolis), there is a DMC for
> sale:
>
> 1981, Gray interior, 5-speed
> 14K miles, according to the dealer
> $14,500
> http://colossus-lp.com/81_dlrn
>
> I went over to see it, but unfortunately, the car was not at the
> dealer's at the time.  It was down the street at a shop getting a fuel
> pump replacement.  So I drove over to the shop and briefly walked
> around it.
>
> The body panels look pretty good, but the interior looks like it could
> use some TLC.  It looks like it's been sitting in the sun a lot (by
> the look of the louvers, the fascias, etc.) and has some other minor
> cosmetic issues.  The frame has some rust.
>
> If someone on the list is seriously interested in buying it, I could
> revisit the dealer in a few days and see how it drives.
>
> Aaron

I saw this car in person in early April, and have a handful of
pictures from the dealership.  This car is a mess, and that's not just
coming from me.  If anyone wants the pictures, post a reply on here
and I will put them on putfile and post the links.

Eric C