From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2668
Date: Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:11 PM

1. Where do I find demineralized water for cooling system?
From: "sweetp01569" <paul.sweet_at_dml_fmglobal.com>

2. My car is up for sale - VIN 961
From: "Matt Metzinger" <dmcvin961_at_dml_yahoo.com>

3. Performance Suspension
From: Tom Watkins <outatime81_at_dml_yahoo.com>

4. Re: Re: LEDs in Dome Lights--Do I need that white relay?
From: Martin Gutkowski <martin_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>

5. Headlights, Cooling fans and blower motor
From: "dmcmike2002" <billsfanmd_at_dml_verizon.net>

6. Re: Shade Tree Mechanic
From: "Robert Lingo" <rlingo_at_dml_midsouth.rr.com>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:24:11 -0000
From: "sweetp01569" <paul.sweet_at_dml_fmglobal.com>
Subject: Where do I find demineralized water for cooling system?

Where do I find demineralized (same as distilled?) water for cooling
system?  Is this available in a supermarket or autoparts store, ro do
I need to demineralize myself?

Or are there coolants already premixed 50/50?

Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 12:13:34 -0000
From: "Matt Metzinger" <dmcvin961_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: My car is up for sale - VIN 961

Hello,

I am selling VIN 961 to make room for my new addition to the family
later this year. With the need of another child seat I can't help but
upgrade to a larger vehicle. I would like the car to find a new
enthusiastic owner.

Check out my eBay auction #4555483546 ending in a week. I am asking
$18,000 as it currently runs well and has gone through extensive
restoration.

I would like to thank those who have provided support through the
list and people I've met at shows and events.

Thanks,

Matt Metzinger
Arkansas City, KS
VIN 961 - FOR SALE

Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 04:40:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Watkins <outatime81_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Performance Suspension

This is why I buy all the magazines!!!  Thanks for the info.  I'll be sure to wait for the issue to arrive.

Tom Watkins

Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 07:43:06 -0500
From: Warren Wallingford <warren_at_dml_usadmc.com>
Subject: Re: Performance Suspension

Tom-There will be a lengthy article written by a Mysterious Expert in
the coming 'Deloreans' magazine on that installation. Help is on the
way.
Warren at DMC

Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:29:15 +0100
From: Martin Gutkowski <martin_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Re: LEDs in Dome Lights--Do I need that white relay?

Are you sure about that, Bill? I think you'll find that the wiring makes
what you suggest impossible.

Martin

Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 12:17:35 -0000
From: "dmcmike2002" <billsfanmd_at_dml_verizon.net>
Subject: Headlights, Cooling fans and blower motor

I have basically cleaned every ground on the car, checked all relays
and cleaned my fuse box connections to make sure my electrical system
is okay. I have a new alternator as well. It seems that on our cars the
three things that have the most drain at idle are the headlights,
cooling fans and blower motor. Is there a ground for the headlights or
cooling fans that I have missed to make sure everything is correct? It
just seems my headlights are drawing too much current....Is there a
ground point for any of these I have missed? Already done the one by
the radiator bracket. Any input would be appreciated...

Mike C

Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 00:06:19 -0500
From: "Robert Lingo" <rlingo_at_dml_midsouth.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Shade Tree Mechanic

He brought a tool by today that I can use one the radiator, but it's to long
to fit in that tiny space provided by DMC for the oil drain plug.  I will
pick up a small ratchet that I Will grind down to the proper dimensions to
fit the oil plug.  He also gave me some kind of tool to check the fuel
injectors spray without starting the engine.  I guess he will have to teach
me how to use it. LOL.  I did get my car started today.  He was surprised
that I got it working so fast, less than a week after it sat outside for
over three years.  He offered me a job at his shop, lol..  Anyway,  I am
extremely lucky to have him for a neighbor.

Thank you to all that have sent your help and advice..  I'm sure to have
more questions comming soon,.

Lingo  #02034