From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2682
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:00 PM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Crossing the USA / Canada border
From: Holler <thehauntfactory_at_dml_att.net>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:23:31 -0400
From: Holler <thehauntfactory_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: Crossing the USA / Canada border

We crossed over into Canada in our Time Machine in May with no problems.
(I was a little worried that they might think I was carrying some sort
of bomb, with all the wires and BTTF stuff piled on.)
Just showed them my drivers license, and their interrogation consisted
of: 'Back to the Future, huh?' I said, 'Yep.'  'What do you do with this
car?' I said, 'Drive it.'  And we were off! It was at the Niagara border
and we were just there to see the falls like goofy tourists.
-Getting back into the states was harder, because one of the booth guys
made me wait so that he could take a picture.  I could feel the lines of
cars piling up behind us and I really didn't want to make people angry.
What a time!
Oliver
10694