From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2687
Date: Friday, June 17, 2005 2:36 PM

1. RE: Possible Exhaust Leak
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

2. More photos from the DMCH 2005 Open House
From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm_at_dml_csus.edu>

3. Re: Possible Exhaust Leak
From: Warren Wallingford <warren_at_dml_usadmc.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:47:06 -0500
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>
Subject: RE: Possible Exhaust Leak

Group, Warren is correct in what happens to the exhaust, But if you want to
up grade to a higher standard of product Stainless Steel exhaust gasket
instead of the old 3 piece gasket and want to save 1/2 the price, then take
a look at this.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/images/Exhaust-manifold-kit.jpg

Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:14:47 -0700
From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm_at_dml_csus.edu>
Subject: More photos from the DMCH 2005 Open House

I've posted my photos from the Open House. Feel free to comment and/or
help me add captions to the pictures:

http://www.time-traveler.org/delorean/Houston05/index.htm

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA  VIN #10911  'OUTTIME'
http://www.time-traveler.org/delorean/
mailto:kenm_at_dml_csus.edu
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com  mailto:owners_at_dml_dmcnews.com

Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:48:11 -0500
From: Warren Wallingford <warren_at_dml_usadmc.com>

Now that you mention it... The DMCH Performance Exhaust is probably a
little easier to mount from scratch than stock.
Wish I had a picture.  It's all shiney and badass, take my word for it.
Part # 114001. $1495.00 plus shipping.  We make them in-house now so if
they're not in stock, you'll only wait for Jet-Hot to coat them, a
couple of weeks at the most.
Warren at DMC

Videobob Moseley wrote:
> Hey, if your going to do all that work, might as well replace the exhaust
> with that new performance exhaust you guys sell right!
> That's my plan soon.....
>
> - VB

[very long quote trimmed by moderator]