From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2698
Date: Friday, June 24, 2005 3:08 PM

1. RE: Oops!!!!
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

2. Re: Oops!!!!
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

3. RE: Oops!!!!
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

4. DOA
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

5. Re: DOA
From: Mike Substelny <msubstel_at_dml_lorainccc.edu>

6. Attention California DeLorean Owners
From: "ocdelorean" <director_at_dml_deloreanmagazine.com>

7. Re: Association
From: "ocdelorean" <director_at_dml_deloreanmagazine.com>

8. Re: Re: Door Lock Removal
From: mike clemens <rmclemns_at_dml_yahoo.com>

9. Re: How to know when a frame needs replaced
From: "stainlessilusion" <5n-_at_dml_gmx.net>

10. Re: Re: A/C Problems RESOLUTION!
From: Warren Wallingford <warren_at_dml_usadmc.com>

11. The DOA and DML (long)
From: James Espey <james_at_dml_usadmc.com>

12. re: Oops!!!!
From: Gus Schlachter <gus_at_dml_austin.rr.com>

13. RE: DOA
From: Chris Shepherd <chrisau79_at_dml_yahoo.com>

14. Re: Oops!!!!
From: ComposerZelgadis_at_dml_aol.com

15. Engine Temperature Gauge Sender
From: Mike Hirko <jhirkojr_at_dml_yahoo.com>

16. RE: Re: Association
From: "timnagin" <timnagin_at_dml_mindspring.com>

17. disseminating information.
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

18. Re: Engine Temperature Gauge Sender
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

19. R12 to R134 Expansion Tube
From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos_at_dml_verizon.net>

20. Re: Engine Temperature Gauge Sender
From: Warren Wallingford <warren_at_dml_usadmc.com>

21. Cruise control problems
From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos_at_dml_verizon.net>

22. RE: Oops!!!!
From: "rob" <rob_at_dml_pjgrady.com>

23. Orifice Tube
From: "Michael & Denise" <luckeys71_at_dml_cox.net>

24. Re: Engine Temperature Gauge Sender
From: AJL521_at_dml_aol.com

25. Re: DOA comments
From: wingd2_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:08:24 -0500
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Oops!!!!

Sounds like you're screwed.
There might be someone out there who has a used engine they can sell you.
I know my bud EJ has one since he bought a turbo engine off of eBay.
heck, if I had the money to spend, I would get one of those NEW engines
from DMCH with the upgrade kit.
I am planning on doing that when I can afford it.
- VB

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:57:43 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

What you may choose to do will depend on a lot of things. How
comfortable you are going deeply into the engine, how much time you
have, how much money, and if you have the tools and a place to work.
Probably the approach that makes the most sense would be to get a
known good motor cheap and just swap engines. I suggest you try to
find a Delorean PRV. Any other will require swapping a lot of parts,
some of which may be of questionable nature after your melt-down.
Don't forget, you will STILL have to find and correct the source of
the overheat or you will melt the next engine. The last resort would
be to repair your motor. Unless you can know EXACTY what is bad it
could cost a lot more to repair than replace. Especially if you
managed to crack the block. You could have damaged bearings, scored
pistons, etc. Pull the dipstick. If the oil is like mud forget the
engine, stick a fork in it, it's done! Watch E-bay. from time to time
engines do show up there.

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:42:59 -0500
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

Robert,
Sorry to hear about the mishap. For the groups knowledge do you know what
caused the overheating to begin with. Head gaskets kit are not that
expensive and the rest of it is just labor. Were doing a head job and piston
replacement now.

From: Robert Lingo
Subject: [DML] Oops!!!!

Well, I've gone and screwed up my engine on a test-run tonight.

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:38:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: DOA

Your statement makes an assumption about the
motivation of all members of the DeLorean community.
(DML, DOA, Vendors, and owners).

Some vendors are primarily motivated by profit, while
others are people who truly love the DeLorean and have
been able to make a comfortable living doing what they
love.  The difference in motivation has a huge impact
on the behavior, but more importantly their purpose of
being..  Are they so motivated by profit that they are
willing to mislead their customers?  If so, it is not
to the benefit of the entire community.

IMHO, for the years the DOA had (a) vendor(s) running
it, there was a *HUGE* conflict of interest.  It is
bad enough that some DeLorean organizations have the
appearance of influence from vendors, but to actually
have the vendor run the group??  If a vendor runs the
group, then the group is for the vendor and not the
owners.  It will take a long time (if ever) to
convince many people that there is no vendor
influence.

<SNIP>

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:01:27 -0400
From: Mike Substelny <msubstel_at_dml_lorainccc.edu>
Subject: Re: DOA

The DOA Board of Directors is listed on this page:

http://www.delorean-owners.org/doa/index.html

I believe they are all very nice people.  But then I think DML
subscribers are nice people, too.

- Mike Substelny

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:49:06 -0000
From: "ocdelorean" <director_at_dml_deloreanmagazine.com>
Subject: Attention California DeLorean Owners

Hello Everyone,

I would like to tell all of you about a great event on Sunday July 17th
10am-4pm.  Art Center College of Design in Pasadena will be having a Car
Classic Auto Show.  Association members Dorothy and Brian Gates will be
displaying their DeLorean on the grass along with other fine automobiles.
It will be a great opportunity to mingle with local DeLorean owners and
world famous auto designers.

This year's Car Classic features:

Keynote speaker Gordon Murray, acclaimed designer of racecars and
supercars, including the McLaren F1 and Mercedes SLR McLaren

Hot Rod Panel featuring Chip Foose and other award-winning designers

100 stunning examples of automotive design from the nation's top car
collectors

One of the largest exhibits of automotive art by Art Center alumni ever
assembled in celebration of the College's 75th anniversary.

Please visit the official Art Center Auto Classic website.

http://www.artcenter.edu/carclassic/

I hope to see you all there.  Please RSVP to my email address before the end
of June if you do wish to attend.  I will be driving from Orange County and
we will arrange other DeLoreans who wish to caravan.  Other groups will
caravan from the Los Angeles and Ventura County areas as well.  Hope to see
you and your DeLoreans soon.

Kind Regards,

Tony Hilger

DeLorean Owners Association-vice president

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:37:02 -0000
From: "ocdelorean" <director_at_dml_deloreanmagazine.com>
Subject: Re: Association

Hello Everyone,

First of all, if anyone would like to ask a direct question about the Association feel free to
email us on our website.  I do not frequent on the dml like many but I will do my best.
Many are speaking to my board member affiliation like I had a direct connection with the
past politics.  I do not.  Please understand that.  Like I stated before, I recently decided to
contribute my time to the Association after many years of being a member and help out
rather than be critical.  Just like other car shows and other local clubs, Association
members and board members have attended several events and clubs.  If anyone would
like to write about activities at a car show or local club event feel free to do so.  You can
send a story to us directly on our website.

I am not looking at the past but excited about the future.  It is hard for me to answer if the
dml is a good thing now when it was damaging to the Association in the past.  Like I said
before, I am not connected with the past politics.  And like many DeLorean owners, I want
to have a great time with the DeLorean, learn and enjoy.  Thank you for the many who
have been emailing us to help contribute to the future of the Association and hope to hear
from more of you in the future.

Respectfully,

www.deloreanmagazine.com

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: mike clemens <rmclemns_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Door Lock Removal

Matt,

Your absolutily right-----it does need to be written
up and I'll start working on it.  When finished, I'll
post the HOWTO to whoever you think is best, along
with pictures.  Any suggestions??

Mike     1630     TPS

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:48:25 -0000
From: "stainlessilusion" <5n-_at_dml_gmx.net>
Subject: Re: How to know when a frame needs replaced

I had the same problems with rust on my frame for years. I found
someone who was selling the front 1/3 of a frame, so I cut 1/3 of my
frame and welded the good frame on. Grafting is a great choice if you
cannot afford a new/used frame and shipping, etc. BUT it takes a lot
of skill to weld and reinforce, since my frame pieces connected in
the 'Y' section of the fuel tank I needed some steel plates and bolts
to keep it from splitting-still holds great to this day. If you're not
up for this task, then its probably a better idea to just buy the
whole frame used/new...Plus it's kinda tough to find someone who has
1/3 of a frame just sitting in their garage lol. But if anyone is
going to do this, I can offer my methods of reinforcement etc. -----
Dani B. #5003

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:04:50 -0500
From: Warren Wallingford <warren_at_dml_usadmc.com>
Subject: Re: Re: A/C Problems RESOLUTION!

Well, those of us who said that the evap was the wrong one or that there
must be *something* wrong with the evaportator can claim partial
vindication.  Because of the compost, there wasn't enough heat transfer
across the evap coils to reduce the pressure to the point that the
switch would open.  The excess liquid was boiling off in the can and
return line, thats why they were so cold and why the compresser didn't
cavitate.

Keep those evaporators clean!

Warren at DMC

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:58:07 -0500
From: James Espey <james_at_dml_usadmc.com>
Subject: The DOA and DML (long)

Paul,

Note that the opinions expressed here are mine alone, and may not
reflect the views of my employer, DeLorean Motor Company (Texas).

-----------

This is a long story, and old history. The cast of characters have
changed over the last 8 years or so, and certainly roles they all play
(mine included) have changed. For a trip down memory lane, however,
start with the link Mike Babb provided:

http://www.dmcnews.com/backissues/aug97files/dml269.html

and work your way forward.

As a bit of background that may or may not be there (I don't recall what
I wrote at the time), from summer 95 through sometime in 96 or so, I was
a Board member of the DOA, traveling from AZ to CA for the monthly board
meetings at my own expense. I was the only non-Southern California board
member, and youngest by a good 15-20 years (I was 28-29 yrs old then).

Because at the time I had what the DOA wanted (internet experience), I
found myself a part of the "in" clique among the board members. One of
the ways the DOA stayed in power so long was by controlling information
- service, technical, even member rosters - and I was for disseminating
information to all interested owners and enthusiasts. I bumped heads
with the then president (and DeLorean One owner) Ed Bernstein
increasingly until finally I became fed up and resigned when at a board
members "planning weekend" he insulted and berated a former DOA regional
club coordinator and personal friend of mine. In hindsight, I should
have stayed on the board and tried to change things from the inside.
I've since come to realize that my resignation was probably what Ed
wanted all along, and he hit all the right "buttons" to get me to resign.

After my resignation, I continued to moderate the DML, which I started
about the same time I joined the DOA board in Aug 1995. I allowed
postings which aired the DOA's "dirty laundry" (which I knew to be true
from my experience as a board member). This led to the letter referenced
in the link above. I also poked and prodded via the DML and other means
to try to get changes to the DOA as a regular member, which I'm sure
contributed to some degree to the lawyer letter I received.

The DOA did many things other than this to alienate members, and like
Marty, I suspect the reason they are offering the 3 year/back issue deal
now is because they are out of or nearly out of funds, but as they've
failed for whatever reason to publish a treasurer's report for years
(which used to be required in the by-laws, though they may have changed
that to suit them, too), that's just speculation. They got in this
position by having failed to change with the times to present an
appealing package to members and their inability to put together a
well-attended national event. The format change of "DeLorean World" to
"dw" was also not well-received by members, though in all truthfulness,
in the last 10 years or so before that change, the content quality of
"DeLorean World" had declined as well by most people's accounts.

The DOA may have had 7,000 cumulative members over the years, but I
doubt they EVER had more than 2000 at any given time. While I was on the
board, memberships were hovering at about 1500. You used to be able to
tell how many members (more or less) they had because a certain
percentage were required to be nominated for the board, and that
percentage, reported as a numerical figure (ie 50 members), could be
used to extrapolate how many members were on board at that time. I think
that requirement has been scrapped, as well. My guess is that the DOA
now has about 500 active members, possibly less (not counting whoever
they may have signed up as a result of this recent postcard mailing).
When I was on the board we used to figure about about 10% of the active
members would attend an expo, and in Nashville 1996, than was about
150-175, IIRC. Using that same model, the last expo in Long Beach I
heard drew about 40-50 people (board not included).

Is there still a need for an organization like the DOA? Now that we have
several robust local owner groups around the world, the DCS and DMC
(Texas) shows, three good magazines to choose from, the DeLorean Owners
Directory (another idea of mine that the DOA refused to implement, so I
created one through the DML) and the mailing list and new DMCHelp.com
forums, no, I don't think a need for the DOA exists any longer. What
will they offer that is markedly different or better than any of those
things just mentioned? And at a price that is competitive or better than
what is already available?

I appreciate their newfound interest in appealing to prospective
members, no doubt brought on by the changes in the board, and perhaps
the realization that the ship was sinking. I wish Tony, Sascha and the
others the best of luck, and hope that their offerings to the DeLorean
community in the future are intended to bring everyone together than to
keep everyone in the dark as in the past.

James Espey

Again, note that the opinions expressed here are mine alone, and may not
reflect the views of my employer, DeLorean Motor Company (Texas).

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:36:08 -0500
From: Gus Schlachter <gus_at_dml_austin.rr.com>

Lingo, (or is that "Mr. Lingo"?!?)

I'd say "oops" is right.  You apparently had trapped air.  It's difficult
to bleed all the air out, which is why many have converted to a full-time
bleeder configuration.  I once had my engine overheating while idling in
the garage; the front radiator pipes were cold!  One more bleed did the
trick for me then, but you, sir, are hosed.  So to speak.

If I had just blown up MY engine, I'd be replacing it with the DMCH Stage
II.  Of course, I already have a Stage II and just can't go back.  And, I
have no concept of money (about a hundred dollars, yeah, I'm an excellent
driver, yeah).

I'm sure the engine can be repaired, but my trust of an overheated engine
is low.  There may have been multiple failures.

Gus Schlachter
VIN #4695
Austin, Texas

Sent by:Robert Lingo
To dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject [DML] Oops!!!!

Well, I've gone and screwed up my engine on a test-run tonight.

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:10:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Shepherd <chrisau79_at_dml_yahoo.com>

I find the opening sentence VERY interesting. There is one board members name that would keep me from joining. Link to site I'm referring to;

http://www.delorean-owners.org/doa/direct.html

From: Mike Substelny
Subject: Re: [DML] DOA
Jeremiah,

I'm one of the moderators, and to the best of my knowledge nothing "went down" that needs to be kept private or secret. I like the DOA and have many happy memories of the Expos they have put on in the past. All of the board members and regular members I have met have been very nice to me.

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:19:48 EDT
From: ComposerZelgadis_at_dml_aol.com

Well, needless to say, I'd find out the cost of each of these  options.  Find
out what the mechanic will charge, and find out how much a  brand new crate
engine will cost.  It wouldn't surprise me if the crate  engine was cheaper,
and you'd basically go back to having a zero mile car (well,  minus the frame
and transmission, anyway).

My $0.02?  Crate engine.  One was installed in my car a couple  years back,
and she purrs like a kitten.  I'm always pretty confident  she'll start-up
first try.  And that's a very wonderful feeling, especially  if you rely on your
car everyday.  But hey, if the mechanic can do it  "cheap" enough, why not?

Regards,
William F.

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:52:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike Hirko <jhirkojr_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Engine Temperature Gauge Sender

Does anyone have advice on how to get at the sending
unit for the engine temperature gauge? I can not get
even one hand reasonably close to that sucker, let
alone get a wrench on it and still have room to rotate
the wrench. Any help gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance

WAWAZAT

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:51:32 -0400
From: "timnagin" <timnagin_at_dml_mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Association

Tony,

As someone who came along after all of this, I would like to understand what really happened.

I, too, despise the politics that seems to perpetuate in this community.
Would you care to elaborate on how the DOA was damaged by the DML?  I am sincerely curious.

Greg

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:14:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: disseminating information.

Very well put James.

Just a question, not a dig of any kind...

When you joined DMCH, Did your attitude of
"disseminating information to all interested owners"
change?

I only ask because I suspect you now have access to
quite a bit of information, and DeLorean history.
However, I don't see this information made available
to the general public.

<SNIP>

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Temperature Gauge Sender

I was able to get mine from the top without a
problem..Did not need to remove anything else.

However, I do not have that pesky crossover pipe that
Bill keeps complaining about so I don't know what
impact that has.

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:24:59 -0400
From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos_at_dml_verizon.net>
Subject: R12 to R134 Expansion Tube

We are in the process of changing over Mike Lucky's car to R134, however we
are unable to get the old R12 expansion tube out of the evaporator. The end
has now broken off.

Any suggestions?

Dave Sontos

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:29:29 -0500
From: Warren Wallingford <warren_at_dml_usadmc.com>

The temp gauge sender is in the passenger's side cylinder head, on the
inside, toward the 'firewall' or the front of the car.  It screws into
the head with tapered, pipe threads.  There is one light green wire
connected to it.  I always found the wire harder to disconnect than
getting the sender out.  Once you get the nut off of the connector, any
13/16" wrench or socket should get it out.  You may have to use the box
end wrench to get a good angle on it, but it ought to succumb to
persistance, like everything else.

Here's a pic.  Call if you need one.

http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewPart.asp?PID=786&Qty=1&ShowCart=true

Warren at DMC

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:32:26 -0400
From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos_at_dml_verizon.net>
Subject: Cruise control problems

I've gone and installed my cruise control using the pedal pull method with
the module in the trunk. However...

The car will not maintain a constant speed. If set for 55 mph it will
accelerate to 57 then decelerate down to 51 then full acceleration to 58
then closed throttle down to 51.

Microcruise IV, vacuum unit

The instructions say euorpean vehicles should use four magnets with the
pickup coil but they only supply two in the kit and that's what I used.

Any suggestions?

Dave Sontos

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:46:39 -0400
From: "rob" <rob_at_dml_pjgrady.com>

 Sorry to say this but you've likely warped the block and heads in which
case its motor time! Head gaskets are the least of your problems. The next
step is to yank the heads and check the mating surfaces with a straight edge
and feeler gauges. I'll hold my breath for you!

Rob Grady

Well, I've gone and screwed up my engine on a test-run tonight.

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:07:47 -0400
From: "Michael & Denise" <luckeys71_at_dml_cox.net>
Subject: Orifice Tube

Has anyone had experience removing a stuck orifice tube in the AC system?  I've tried needle nose pliers and inserting a small screw to try and capture the tube so it can be pulled out but so far nothing has worked.  This doggone tube is kicking my butt!
Any advice would be appreciated,

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:07:43 EDT
From: AJL521_at_dml_aol.com

I've removed the temp sender a few times, although I can't recall what size
socket it requires, you can get to the sender with a long extention.  I think I
put a few extentions together and used a deep well socket, and just removed
it that way, without too much of a problem.  Just make sure to remove the
sender wire first, using the same process, with a smaller socket of course.

Hopefully that helps

Andrew

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:31:36 EDT
From: wingd2_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: DOA comments

Bryan,

 A couple of thoughts about your couple of thoughts:

>Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:15:04 -0500
>   From: Bryan Pearce <bryanp_at_dml_pearce-design.com>
>Subject: Re: Re: DOA

>Marty,
>A couple of thoughts on your posting below:

>>On Jun 22, 2005, at 6:32 PM, wingd2_at_dml_aol.com wrote:
>>  I hope you are right on this, <SNIP>

>I am not trying to be right or wrong about the current DOA.  My statement was that nothing can be served by looking back at the problems of the past.  The DeLorean community is too small to have fighting between various owners.  How can we expect the DeLorean car and dream to last into the future without a positive dialog between ALL owners.

  Bryan, I understand and respect your comments and thoughts. And I too, am not trying to judge the current DOA based on the past. We will have to see how the "new" group operates and what, if anything, it has to offer to the Delorean community as a whole. And I am not trying to pick a fight with the DOA or anyone else on this matter. What I am saying tho is I do not think we can just forget the past, as you suggest. I think there are lessons to be learned by everyone, no matter how involved or uninvolved they were with this in the past. And from these past lessons I hope better decisions will be made to improve the future between all the Delorean communities.

>>   Now I'm not a current DOA member and as such have no facts to back any of this up. Of course, in the past being a DOA member did you no good in trying to look at the books anyway, so their finances have always been speculation, but..... <SNIP>

>You specifically mention the books.  When I was a member, I remember that on a yearly basis a balance sheet was published of the club's condition.  I have not taken a look at back issues of DeLorean World to see if it was in the magazine or a newsletter.

  Bryan, If this information exists then that's news to me. During the time I was a DOA member, I do not recall ever seeing a balance sheet being published anywhere, and specifically recall being told once by a DOA board member at one of the EXPO's that the clubs finances were no concern of mine and I had no right to see them. I found this a very interesting response, especially from someone who was supposed to be operating a "non-profit" organization. And I'm
not talking just about bottom lines here, I'm sure the DOA has operated within the guidelines laid out by the government in these regards. What I'm talking about is income and expense records, so any DOA member could tell who, if anyone, is deriving benefit from the club.  I think you brought up a very good point, maybe the DOA should start publishing this information every year in their magazine for all members to see. Maybe this is something for the "new" DOA to
look at.

>> And I find it very interesting that they have decided to utilize their arch rival, the "DML" to try and promote their own organization. Fool me once, shame on you ... fool me twice..........

>You make it sound like the entire DOA was responsible for the abrasive relationship of the past.  However, this situation was caused by a select few people with large voices.

  Bryan, If I am making it sound like the entire DOA was responsible, then I apologize to it's membership. I fully realize most DOA members have very little, if any, say in the operation of the organization. And I agree, the problems in the past seemed to be caused by a select few. The unfortunate part is these select few also happened to be steering the boat, so to speak.

>The financial commitment to the DOA for a three year membership and all back issues of DeLorean World is relatively small.  Three years as a member of the New DOA is sufficient time to find out what kind of club the DOA will become.

>Bryan Pearce
>Pearce Design Components

  Bryan, I also agree the financial commitment they are asking new members for is small, and I agree that whatever DOA member came up with the idea of offering all the back issues as part of a 3 year membership hit a marketing home run. (altho you need to read the fine print on this offer. It does not say ALL back issues, it only says back issues) I just wonder what all the current DOA members who paid twice as much for the same back issues now think. Do you think maybe the DOA will give them a refund or maybe extend their memberships. This shows me that once again the DOA is not thinking about their current membership, only ways to try and increase membership and thus generate income. And somehow this all sounds familiar to me, like something from the past ???

  Just some of my thoughts on your thoughts.

   Marty Maier