From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2719
Date: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:49 PM

1. Re: BTF car(s).
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. BTTF Ride..
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 06:08:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: BTF car(s).

Unconfirmed, but I was told the "car" in Planet
Hollywood, Hawaii was the car that was hit by the
train.

Based on how awful it looked, I don't doubt it.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 06:01:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: BTTF Ride..

Wow Tom, Thanks for sharing that information with us.
Very interesting.

I see you calculated the per-frame cost of the movie,
but I am wondering what the cost-per-view is compared
to Titanic (for example).  With 3 BTTF rides running
all day every day, I suspect that movie has been
watched more times than Titanic.

<SNIP>