From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 2724
Date: Thursday, July 07, 2005 4:04 PM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Re: DeLorean Owners Association
From: Packodenton_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:23:06 EDT
From: Packodenton_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: DeLorean Owners Association

In a message dated 07/07/2005 10:50:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmcvegas_at_dml_cox.net writes:

So I  called them up. The told me
that he didn't have any information on my VIN,  other that what was
harvested off my DML posts. Not a problem. After all it  was a
longshot. So I decide to chat the guy up a bit, and get a feel  for
him.  Especially since I have been told that this person in  particular
had a good reputation as a friendly person, who's always been  willing
to help out other DeLorean owners.

 If it was John Truscott the former membership chairman, have a little
compassion.  The guy has always been a real gentleman and he was  responsible to
step up and encourage the younger people about the  car...I was fortunate enough
to drive a DMC around with him back in the  day...

 I was just informed that John's health isn't doing well at  the moment. He
was in the hospital and recently released.  So keep in him  in your thought and
prayers.

I must compliment you Robert on you willingness to move forward and be
positive. Organizations, companies, and people change...sometime
rapidly...sometime very, VERY slowly.

Sincerely,
Mike Pack