Subject:
[DML] Digest Number 2728
From:
dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:
9 Jul 2005 19:53:43 -0000

dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. Re: Delorean engine
From: "Robert Lingo" <rlingo_at_dml_midsouth.rr.com>

2. RE: Door Bang/Snap
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

3. Re: To all Maryland DMC Owners
From: "John Macias" <jdm5_at_dml_hotmail.com>

4. Engine Grounds
From: "drdhdmd" <doctorDHD_at_dml_aol.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 22:20:40 -0500
From: "Robert Lingo" <rlingo_at_dml_midsouth.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Delorean engine

Make an offer.  I might possibly be interested......

Lingo #2034

Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 22:31:45 -0500
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>
Subject: RE: Door Bang/Snap

Most likely the door rubbing the T panel.

Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 03:25:42 -0000
From: "John Macias" <jdm5_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: To all Maryland DMC Owners

It appears that it is either not necessary, or I got lucky. Either
way, I would go and try to title and register it taking along all
the necessary documentation and proof of historic status.

John

Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 14:40:10 -0000
From: "drdhdmd" <doctorDHD_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Engine Grounds

Does anyone know specifically what the black ground wires the bolt to
the intake manifold are for?

My car seems to run fine (well maybe I should say, still runs the
same)  without them grounded.

(Except for the intermitant tach / idle flicker which persists despite
replacing the ignition pickup coil.)

D & 6530