Subject:
[DML] Digest Number 2734
From:
dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:
12 Jul 2005 19:36:53 -0000

dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. Re: Whats YOUR mileage?? (Was Ignorant DJ)
From: "coreysmoo" <coreysmoo_at_dml_hotmail.com>

2. Re: Extended Convex Mirrors - please read if you got them
From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright_at_dml_gmail.com>

3. Re: Chicago
From: "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas_at_dml_cox.net>

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:00:28 -0000
From: "coreysmoo" <coreysmoo_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Whats YOUR mileage?? (Was Ignorant DJ)

this is basicly my story too!  i bought mine from north carolina and drove it home to
the chicago area.  i drove straight threw.  the only time i stopped was for gas.  it was
a great way to get a first time handle for the car and to, like you said, find any quirks.
cheers,
corey
2423

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Wayne Wagner <dmc-2447_at_dml_s...> wrote:

>> It's really cool to hear of these mileage masters.
>>
>> My D recently passed 36,400 miles, and I hope to keep finding the time
>> to improve and care for the systems to keep it going well past 100k!
>> The most miles I have put on it so far in one shot is when I flew down
>> to Atlanta to pay for it (_at_dml_35,000mi) and drove it back to the Chicago
>> area.  Was a great way to learn if the car had any odd
>> behaviours/quirks.  Drove beautifully.
>>
>> My intent is to keep it going as a seasonal daily driver once I get the
>> A/C optimized.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Wayne / VIN#2447
>> www.AA9DY.com

dmcnews

Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:28:44 -0700
From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright_at_dml_gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Extended Convex Mirrors - please read if you got them

Rod,

They only come with the heaters. But you don't have to hook them up.

Tom,

I've received my mirrors; have not found the time to install them yet,
as I plan to run more wires into the doors while I'm at it (for the
mirrors & anything else I might want in the future) and that's a
decently big job. They look great, though, and I can't wait to get
them installed.

-Ryan

Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:38:43 -0000
From: "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas_at_dml_cox.net>
Subject: Re: Chicago

I have one small request for the DCS 2006 show, Ken.

Could we possibly have our Yahoo! IDs, and/or e-mail addresses
displayed on our name tags?

I was at the DMCH Open House event, and only recognized about 10 or so
people, from various online photos I've seen over the years. I knew no
one else And in a most cases, some of us didn't know who each other
was, untill we told our screen names. Plus when exchanging e-mail
addresses, it's easier to just have someone copy it off a badge, rather
than to relay it.

And maybe the VIN # too, since that seems to ALWAYS come up in every
conversation!  :)

Just a thought I had...