Subject:
[DML] Digest Number 2752
From:
dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:
21 Jul 2005 19:34:02 -0000

dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. Failing alternator?
From: ComposerZelgadis_at_dml_aol.com

2. Hudson River Park screening 'Back to the Future' in NYC
From: "BTTF.com" <stephen_at_dml_bttf.com>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:17:46 EDT
From: ComposerZelgadis_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Failing alternator?

Hello, list.  Not quite sure where to start with this one, but it  seems that
my car isn't producing enough electrical power.  At highway  speeds,
headlights and air conditioning OFF, I'll show 13 volts, sometimes a  little below.
With headlights & air conditioning ON, also at highway  speeds, it'll be in
between the white center line and the yellow caution  line.  At idle with these
systems running, all lights dim quite a bit, and  voltage needle is sitting
right on yellow line.  I have a Motorolla  alternator.

Any ideas?

Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:04:00 -0000
From: "BTTF.com" <stephen_at_dml_bttf.com>
Subject: Hudson River Park screening 'Back to the Future' in NYC

BTTF.com was just informed that the Hudson River Park will screen 'Back
to the Future' during their movies under the stars series "RiverFlicks"
at Pier 25 tomorrow night, Friday, July 22, 2005.  The screening will
begin at dusk (generally around 8:30 PM).

Seating is available with free popcorn. Beverages and snacks will be
available for purchase.

http://www.hudsonriverpark.org/events/summer2005/pop2005/July22.htm
http://www.hudsonriverpark.org/parkmap/p25.html

Stephen Clark,