Subject:[DML] Digest Number 2769
From:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:29 Jul 2005 02:52:36 -0000
To:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. What happens on the internet STAYS on the internet
From: Gus Schlachter <gus_at_dml_austin.rr.com>

2. Re: Re: Keys
From: Phil Priestley <phil_at_dml_alessandros120.com>

3. RE: Re: Musty odor
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

4. DML Window Felt Replacement - Update?
From: "Tom Tait" <TTait_at_dml_BRCWEB.com>

5. Kyle -- (was: RE: Re: MONSTER GARAGE... )
From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>

6. Re: Keys
From: "John Macias" <jdm5_at_dml_hotmail.com>

7. Re: MONSTER GARAGE SUCKS!!!!!
From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>

8. Re: Re: MONSTER GARAGE SUCKS!!!!!
From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright_at_dml_gmail.com>

9. Re: Modified DeLoreans
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

10. Re: Musty odor
From: "byrondelorean" <celiambyron_at_dml_msn.com>

11. Re: Brake question
From: "byrondelorean" <celiambyron_at_dml_msn.com>

12. Re: Modified DeLoreans
From: "M. P. Olans" <mpolans_at_dml_creeper.com>

13. Re: MONSTER GARAGE SUCKS!!!!!
From: "aaron_t_graham" <aaron_t_graham_at_dml_yahoo.com>

14. Re: DML Window Felt Replacement - Update?
From: "Matt Spittle" <supermatty_at_dml_psu.edu>

15. RE: Kyle -- (was: RE: Re: MONSTER GARAGE... )
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

16. RE: Re: MONSTER GARAGE SUCKS!!!!!
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

17. RE: Re: Musty odor
From: Gus Schlachter <gus_at_dml_austin.rr.com>

18. Re: Any Delorean activties planned in So Cal this summer??
From: "Charlie" <charles_gonzales1_at_dml_hotmail.com>

19. fuel leak
From: "Robert Patz" <topgunster_at_dml_delorean.com>

20. USA Today article on time-travel (Pic of Doc Brown- BTTF)
From: "Christian Jarzab" <ccjarzab_at_dml_yahoo.com>

21. Brake Rotors
From: "Bernie" <bmanderville_at_dml_comcast.net>

22. Re: Re: MONSTER GARAGE SUCKS!!!!!
From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright_at_dml_gmail.com>

23. Re: Delorean is reliable for those that know what they are doing.
From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayfw_at_dml_charter.net>

24. Re: Re: Any Delorean activties planned in So Cal this summer??
From: Richard Rosales <calif93030_at_dml_yahoo.com>

25. RE: Re: Idle Speed Motor / Cooling
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:59:57 -0500
From: Gus Schlachter <gus_at_dml_austin.rr.com>
Subject: What happens on the internet STAYS on the internet

I am sometimes a bit creeped out by this whole internet thing.  When I
"google" my own name, half the results that come up are DML posts!  I
*really* gotta be more careful about what I say.  (Thank you, moderators,
for cutting me off when going off the deep end.)

And it's not just the mailing list that will live forever, thanks to the
"Internet Archive".  They keep copies of every Web page on the internet,
including the old copies after the sites are updated.  This was even the
cover story of yesterday's (7/27/05) Wall Street Journal.

Care to see what the DMCNEWS web page looked like in 1997?

   http://web.archive.org/web/19971221074842/http://dmcnews.com/

or

  http://tinyurl.com/dvysp

Gus Schlachter
VIN #4695
Austin, Texas

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:26:16 -0700
From: Phil Priestley <phil_at_dml_alessandros120.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Keys

Try calling Warren at DMCH and giving him your key code and getting a
key cut from scratch. I know that you have key blanks but this will
avoid the degeneration that you get in second and third generation
keys. I called them and they went out to the bin and pull a factory
original pair of door keys for me that still had the metal tag with
the code on them. I think it ran about $25 for the pair but I didnt
have the worry of cutting one from a worn out 20 year old key.
When I ordered the new one key door locks they rekeyed the locks to
match my ignition and cut a new key for them so now I have 3 first
generation keys.

Phil Priestley

Vin 2105
IN FLUX

http://alessandros120.com/
(503)370-9951
1(866)225-7985

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:44:09 -0500
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Musty odor

Did you know that laundry bleach will kill mold. Spray a small diluted
amount thru the blower motor area and it will kill it dead.

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:20:45 -0700
From: "Tom Tait" <TTait_at_dml_BRCWEB.com>
Subject: DML Window Felt Replacement - Update?

The procedure on the tech page for replacing the window felts suggests
using an 89 Ford Probe part which is no longer available.  Has anyone
found a substitute part?  Its tough to "browse" for parts at a dealer.

I think its safe to say there are now more Deloreans on the road today
than Ford Probes.  Count yourselves as survivors gentlemen.  Maybe
unlucky Probe owners need to call DMCH for advice on Delorean parts they
may be able to retrofit into their cars.

Tom

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Kyle -- (was: RE: Re: MONSTER GARAGE... )

FYI for those who've met Kyle, become friends over the years and wish to send
regards... he and his girlfriend have lost their fathers in a plane accident
earlier this month.

http://tinyurl.com/alch6   was: http://www.franklinairshow.com/

more info:
http://www.younkinair.com/
http://www.xteamairshows.com/

Shannon Y

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:18:24 -0000
From: "John Macias" <jdm5_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Keys

You say you have two blanks, but are they the same key (2 copies of
the same for the newer models), or one for the dorr and one for the
ignition?
In either case, I took my key to a locksmith and they had no problem
cutting me a working copy.

john

>> You can by replica keys from DMCH at http://www.delorean.com and

any

>> locksmith should be able to copy your originals.
>> If you have a car without keys, you can have a locksmith make them

for you

>> using the lock tumblers, and I think that DMCH may have a

solution....

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:22:32 -0000
From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>
Subject: Re: MONSTER GARAGE SUCKS!!!!!

Ryan and other non-believers,

I think Rick G. has already given many details why it would have
worked and the snowmobile engine that I insisted they ordered
was more than up to the task (a little embarassing to the PRV)
since it was just under 1.0L and produced 145hp at 8,000rpm.

Just in case any of you doubt that this can be done, it already
has been done on the UK version of Monster Garage with a Lotus,
although I realize the Lotus is nearly 900lbs lighter than a
DeLorean.  I will have the UK Lotus Hovercraft show at DCS 2006.

I do not think it was a coincidence that they built the Lotus
Hovercraft very similar to the way I described how we could have
made the DeLorean Hovercraft work (in my Discovery interview).
I wish Rick G. had been there to do the fiberglass work too.

If you need more details about the show, check the following
links and the DeLorean Hovercraft discussion under my D Projects
section of Tamir's Forum, since this has been discussed several
times before over the two years since the original filming.

http://www.dmcnews.com/potm.html  (second set of photos down)

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monstergarage/pass/weissensel.html

As a side note to the power to weight ratio for hovercrafts and
hover-platforms, very small engines/motors are use to lift TONS
of weight over uneven surfaces by many manufactures and even the
military, so, as Doc said, "weight has nothing to do with it".

BTW: Within the context of how Original Productions does the MG
     show, by often showing the finished monster working during
     the first few opening scenes, Ryan was correct with another
     statement in another post, that you could tell within the
     first few seconds that this monster was not going to work.
     (but that's just poor suspense production, in my opinion)

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Ryan Wright <ryanpwright_at_dml_g...> wrote:

> [...]

it's just the

I wish they

extra hand, the

>> Wouldn't have mattered. That thing wasn't going to fly. Way too

much

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:24:00 -0700
From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright_at_dml_gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: MONSTER GARAGE SUCKS!!!!!

[Moderator Note: While this episode of Monster Garage is of interest to the DML, the physics of hovercrafts is not.  Please take further hypothetical messages about what might have happened to another forum.  I will no longer approve messages in this argument.  - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

On 7/28/05, twinenginedmc12 <twinenginedmc12_at_dml_gendreaumicro.com> wrote:

>> The Delorean Hovercraft project could easily have succeeded, with
>> either the "put the delorean panels on the hovercraft" or the "make
>> the entire car float, frame and all" approach.  If you do the math to
>> calculate how much pressure is needed for each method, you'll
>> probably be a believer, but if you aren't at that point, nothing I
>> say will convince you. You don't have to be a hovercraft expert to
>> work it out.  They are relatively simple machines.
>> The pressure needed to lift either configuration is well within the
>> capacity of the engine used to generate, and well within the capacity
>> of the skirt to endure.
>>
>> But who cares?  It didn't succeed, and that's that.

Why didn't it succeed, then?

Hovercraft are only simple machines if you just want to lift something
a few cm. To make it move, and perform reasonably over a variety of
surfaces, it's not so simple. Anyone with further interest in how
"simple" this is can go through the following document:

http://www.hovercraft.org.uk/download/estimating%20thrust%20and%20lift%20performance%20Rev%20D.pdf

>> Your comment that you could have told me it wouldn't have succeeded
>> in the first 30 seconds is unnecessarily insulting to a number of
>> people, as well as technically unfounded.  I'm sorry, but you are
>> just plain wrong

If you're going to say I'm wrong, you should back it up. Explain to me
exactly how you could have succeeded given what you had to work with.
Run the calculations, here, for everyone to see. They are linked above
and can also be found all over the web or in the book "Hovercrafting
as a Hobby" by James Perozzo. I would do it for you, but the show did
not provide enough data on your design. However, I am sure you will
find that this project was doomed from the beginning.

Lifting a 2700lb DeLorean with a little snowmobile engine is
technically possible. On a solid surface (such as concrete), and with
a proper skirt, it could be done fairly easily. Using said engine to
also provide thrust and maneuverability, and fly around over various
terrain? Not going to happen.

I am building a 20 foot Sevtec Explorer hovercraft. Proper lift &
thrust requires 80hp. Craft weight is ~1200lbs with a ~1400lb payload.
Achieving that payload is possible due to several factors: The
operating size of the craft: 20 feet long, 10 feet wide; The low
weight of the craft itself; Lift fan placement & design (2x15" fans),
etc. Some have overbuilt these craft into the 2000lb+ range; they
perform poorly and have trouble planing out in water.

The DeLorean Monster Garage project tried to lift 2700+lbs (roughly
the same lifting weight as a fully loaded Sevtec Explorer). Except, it
had a lifting surface area less than half the size; a motor ~1/4 the
size; less than half the airflow on lift fans and a skirt designed for
a little bitty hovercraft. Of course it didn't work! And if it had,
you would have been isolated to solid surfaces only. It would have
never moved over anything else and would have sunk like a rock in
water.

I'm sorry if you find my comments insulting, however, they are true.
The second they showed the doner hovercraft on the show, I knew the
project was doomed. My wife said, "They're going to lift a DeLorean
with parts from that?" I laughed and responded, "Nope." And I was
right. Not because the people involved in the project "screwed up",
but because of what you had to work with.

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:28:28 -0500
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Modified DeLoreans

You might be the exception then Ken! :>
BTW, how many cars do you have now?
How many of them would you consider to be concourse cars?

Where does the line cross from being a very nice stock DeLorean and being
a concourse car?

- VB

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:49:55 -0000
From: "byrondelorean" <celiambyron_at_dml_msn.com>
Subject: Re: Musty odor

Thanks, I found a place nearby that will ozone the cra for $75. I'm
doing it.
Thanks alot, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Byron

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:38:39 -0000
From: "byrondelorean" <celiambyron_at_dml_msn.com>
Subject: Re: Brake question

I appreciate your help, and others that have comented. I have
scheduled an appointment with a brake shop to help diagnose the
condition. i will let you know the result. Is the valving in your
master cylinders exact to the original part?

Byron

>> Byron,
>> As the booster gets older the seal begin to fail. We rebuild the

with new

>> seals and warranty them for 5 years.$125.00.  Normally if the

brakes are

>> hard to push down it's the booster. But if the brakes are soft and

they take

>> a pump or to, to pump up then it's the master cylinder. Real easy

to change.

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:14:18 -0000
From: "M. P. Olans" <mpolans_at_dml_creeper.com>

Um, Ken?
     Didn't you trailer your car to places like Memphis, the Fall
Foliage Tour, Houston, and Pigeon Forge.  I am sure you drove it
once you were there, but did you really put the miles on it to AND
from yout house or was it pulled by the little truck that could?

Driven TO and FROM Memphis, Las Vegas, and everywhere else....:)

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:16:55 -0000
From: "aaron_t_graham" <aaron_t_graham_at_dml_yahoo.com>

A lot of people think a lot of different things.  For the most part,
any person that could be influenced by a show like "Monster Garage"
doesn't count.

I care what my friends think, but they think the same way I do about
my DeLorean.  It's a neat car, but it's just a car.  Some of them have
even more exotic cars.  They hardly ever come up in conversation, and
we all prefer to leave them in the garage most of the time, because
drawing attention to yourself is often inconvenient.  Some of my
acquaintances think of me as "the guy with the DeLorean," which is
somewhat insulting because the DeLorean is one of the least important
aspects of my life.

What is needed here is some perspective.  If you care too much about
the image your car portrays, you've already lost the battle, because
what defines the car's image is the demeanor of the person who drives
it.  This goes for any car.  Most of my friends are only familiar with
one DeLorean, and they don't think of it as a "nerdy" car, so that
probably says something about me.

Aaron

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_h...> wrote:

>> I am betting if these guys were pulling up in something

like,...Pantera's or

>> something like that
>> statement might not have been made.
>> Why do you think he said that?
>> This is precisely my point.
>> People think that DeLorean's are "cool" the same way Star Wars is cool.
>> Yeah, it's neat - but in a nerdy way.
>> It's like meeting Urckle in the mall....exiting but goofy.
>> This is the public perception that I am complaining about.
>>
>> Don't confuse these statements to be MY opinion as many of you have been
>> doing throughout this disscusion.
>>
>> What I meant when I said that the PRV is underpowered, and that

people don't

>> respect the car is summed up by the attitude of this TV show we are all
>> bitching about.
>>
>> If Jesse was playing with Kyle Franklin's car, or one of the other

modified

>> cars I am betting
>> he would not have been making fun of it when he saw the tires light up.
>> He didn't make fun of the Magnum station wagon when they had it in

the shop.

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:11:36 -0000
From: "Matt Spittle" <supermatty_at_dml_psu.edu>
Subject: Re: DML Window Felt Replacement - Update?

I got my window felt at a junkyard...out of a 90 Ford probe.  There
was about 20 of them there.  The felt itself was in great condition,
and required removing the inner door panel.  I don't think you would
have any problem locating it at your own local salvage yard, but at a
dealer it may be more difficult.  Hell, I can't even get 1992 eagle
premier/dodge monaco parts at a dealer.

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:19:03 -0500
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Kyle -- (was: RE: Re: MONSTER GARAGE... )

OMG that'as terrible... I had no idea.
Kyle had sent me a lot of videos of himself and and family doing amazing air
show tricks
with thier planes, and even some using the DeLorean.
The stuff looked very dangerous.
I can't imagine what's going on with him right now, that's pretty
devistating.
I hope he makes it through it OK, they have our support.
- VB

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:23:03 -0500
From: "Videobob Moseley" <videobob_at_dml_hotmail.com>

Rich, we knew you guys could have done it if only you had all the tools,
time and man power.
Jesse shorted you guys of a valuable resource (Rick), made you start over
without giving
more time, he didn't spend time in the shop to help or approve what was
going on and
was generally not supportive at all...until the last few housr that he
decided to get involved.
There wasn't even enough time for the glue to dry!
I am sure if you guys did it again having all the proper tools, supplies,
parts and planning
you could make a tank hover.
Just giving you some support.
- VB

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:44:49 -0500
From: Gus Schlachter <gus_at_dml_austin.rr.com>

Ummm...what does the launtry bleach do to the leather seats and
carpeting?!??

Gus Schlachter
Austin, Texas

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:27:54 -0000
From: "Charlie" <charles_gonzales1_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Any Delorean activties planned in So Cal this summer??

Hi Richard, There is the HCS  www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com in
Burbank.  Claudia and Marc McClure(Martys Brother) will be there and
a replica BTTF Delorean will be there too and also in Sept there
will be the DMC Center open house go to www.deloreanmotorcenter.com

Charlie

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Tom Tait" <TTait_at_dml_B...> wrote:

>> There are two screenings in the area of Back To The Future next

month -

>> check the posts on this site from a week or two back.

summer??

>> Hello all,
>>
>> I'm Richard Rosales, the guy that picked up his new Delorean at

the DMC Open

>> House in Houston this last June.   Does anyone know if there are

any

>> activities planned his summer in So Cal??  I've only been a

Delorean owner

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 23:00:51 -0000
From: "Robert Patz" <topgunster_at_dml_delorean.com>
Subject: fuel leak

I recently developed a fuel leak under the car near the center.
If it is coming from the fuel accumulator area, how do you get to it.
The small hole provided does not leave any room to work up there.

Have a Great Day!
Bob Patz - - - - - 808

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 23:18:24 -0000
From: "Christian Jarzab" <ccjarzab_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: USA Today article on time-travel (Pic of Doc Brown- BTTF)

At the bottom of page 7D of today's USA Today is an artice on time-
travel.   The artile begins with "What do you get when you join a 1981
Delorean, a flux-capacitor and a digital dial set to Nov 5, 1955?  If
you're Dr Emmett Brown in the 1985 movie Back to th Future, you've
created a time machine".
Article is about a Israel professor who says that the laws of physics
don't stand in the way of time travel...  It's entertaining to say the
least.
There's also a small pic of Doc Brown in costume in the Delorean.

Christian
Phoenix, AZ

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 23:09:57 -0000
From: "Bernie" <bmanderville_at_dml_comcast.net>
Subject: Brake Rotors

Does anyone know where I can get a full set of brake rotors?  I need to
do a brake job and would like to replace the glazed rotors, turning
them is an option, but I prefer to replace with new.

DMCH only has the rear rotors, no fronts.  Or maybe an aftermarket
replacement brake kit that fits the DeLorean.

Thanks,

Bernie

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:49:23 -0700
From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright_at_dml_gmail.com>

[Moderator Note: This message asks a lot of questions that would have off-topic answers about hovercraft construction.  Please continue this discussion off list.  - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

Rich,

>> I think Rick G. has already given many details why it would have
>> worked and the snowmobile engine that I insisted they ordered
>> was more than up to the task (a little embarassing to the PRV)
>> since it was just under 1.0L and produced 145hp at 8,000rpm.

Well, that changes everything. I don't recall seeing that on the show;
it appeared the stock engine from that hovercraft was used. 145hp
should have been plenty.

>> Just in case any of you doubt that this can be done, it already
>> has been done on the UK version of Monster Garage with a Lotus,
>> although I realize the Lotus is nearly 900lbs lighter than a
>> DeLorean.  I will have the UK Lotus Hovercraft show at DCS 2006.

FWIW, I didn't say it couldn't be done. I claimed it couldn't be done
with the materials I understood to be provided on Monster Garage (a
DeLorean and that little hovercraft). The stock engine off that
hovercraft just wasn't going to do it.

>> I do not think it was a coincidence that they built the Lotus
>> Hovercraft very similar to the way I described how we could have
>> made the DeLorean Hovercraft work (in my Discovery interview).

Thanks for the interview link; I hadn't read that before. Do you know
who the hovercraft expert (the guy who canceled) was?

>> As a side note to the power to weight ratio for hovercrafts and
>> hover-platforms, very small engines/motors are use to lift TONS
>> of weight over uneven surfaces by many manufactures and even the
>> military, so, as Doc said, "weight has nothing to do with it".

Rich: You said you specifically requested that high hp engine. In the
Discovery interview I just read, you also said you "would have reduced
the weight by several different means" to "save a few hundred pounds."
I find it incredible that you & Rick can tell me my "weight vs. hp"
argument is wrong when you were so obviously aware of the need to
reduce weight and increase horsepower in order to make this project a
success.

Yes, you can lift tons of weight with small engines. But that's not a
"hovercraft", it's a hovering platform of sorts. A vehicle you can
climb in and drive around, especially over water, has major design
differences over a simple weight lifting platform.

Please don't take any of this the wrong way. I have a lot of respect
for everyone who had the balls to get on that show and try to make
this work, and especially for you & your projects. Knowing now that
you had a proper engine, I have no doubt you could have pulled this
off given more time. You must understand, though, the show made it
appear that a ~20hp engine was going to be used, which, quite
obviously, could never have worked.

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:22:32 -0700
From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayfw_at_dml_charter.net>
Subject: Re: Delorean is reliable for those that know what they are doing.

Ken,
    Yah, make it the automatic.....Bettye wouldn't be able to help drive the
straight stick home.
        Murray
        Vin: 05962
        Lic: DMC-XII

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:36:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Richard Rosales <calif93030_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Christian,

Thanks for the info!  I finally have my car with the personalized plates. "FLXCPTR"  As a matter of fact I took some pics of my car and sent them to Chris from Forbes Magazine. I think they will be running the article in the next couple of months.  I'll keep you posted.  Let me know if you want to see the pictures.

Richard

VIN 2800

Christian Garza <casabab_at_dml_yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Richard,
I believe there is an event planned the week-end of Sept 24th at the
Orange County Fairgrounds and Expo Center. It's called Cruisin for
a Cure. More info at www.cruisinforacure.com.
By the way, I met you and Randy at the open house in June. My wife
was with me, and after seeing your car we decided to buy a
remanufactured one of our own! Hopefully it will be done in Sept,
and if so we're going to bring it to S.Cal.
I'm a member of the Arizona Delorean Club and I think some of us are
planning a caravan event to Orange County in Sept, and even a visit
to see Don and Dan in Garden Grove.
We'll have to get our new-borns together sometime!

Christian Garza
Phoenix
VIN 1510 (Soon, very soon)

[long quote trimmed by moderator]

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 23:49:38 +0000
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net
Subject: RE: Re: Idle Speed Motor / Cooling

Read page 4.  A coil is not a resistor, it's an inductor.
Different math applies.

-------------- Original message from "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita_at_dml_gmx.de>: --------------