Subject:[DML] Digest Number 2772
From:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:30 Jul 2005 21:23:25 -0000
To:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. Re: Missing service manual pages.
From: Qumefox <qumefox_at_dml_brazi.net>

2. Web site update.
From: Qumefox <qumefox_at_dml_brazi.net>

3. RE: Missing service manual pages.
From: <rob_at_dml_pjgrady.com>

4. Denver "BTTF" Gathering
From: "Daniel Haney" <DRHANEY_at_dml_peoplepc.com>

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:22:31 -0500
From: Qumefox <qumefox_at_dml_brazi.net>
Subject: Re: Missing service manual pages.

I'm not sure. It came with the car. If its a copy, its a pretty good
one. The main parts of mine that are noticably missing are the sections
dealing with removing and installing the binnacle and upper dash.
Removing the binnacle is referenced in I think the ignition and
electronics section, but it says see section P, However the pages I have
for section P say nothing  about the binnacle or upper dash.. While I
got both out of the car easily enough without it. I would rather have
those reference pages for when I get ready to start reassembling the car
to make sure I don't forget anything.

Chris
VIN# 03209
http://badger.brazi.net/delorean/

Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:41:33 -0500
From: Qumefox <qumefox_at_dml_brazi.net>
Subject: Web site update.

For any interested, I finally got my web site up for my Delorean. So if
anyone cares they can track my progress on getting it back on the road.

I'm still not at all happy with the site, so i'll probably convert it
over to webgui when I have more time, but i'll do my best to keep it
updated weekly.

You can visit it here.

Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:03:37 -0400
From: <rob_at_dml_pjgrady.com>

Travis and Chris,

About five years ago we received a small batch of Workshop manuals that were
missing some pages and a few "left the building" before it was discovered.
If your manuals contain our cover page then contact me privately and we'll
supply you the missing pages. Not to worry!

Rob Grady

Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:45:19 -0600
From: "Daniel Haney" <DRHANEY_at_dml_peoplepc.com>
Subject: Denver "BTTF" Gathering

The BTTF gathering at the Esquire theater downtown Denver was a great
success. We had 5 owners and 4 cars. Brandon Naughton's car, as mentioned in
a previous post, is still being re-assembled. The 4 Owners with cars
included:

Dick Ryan
Dan Haney
Steve Juhl
Amedeo Luttwak

All of the cars were very well recieved and the movie audience seemed to
appreciate the cars a whole lot.
Dicks car is exceptional but all of the cars in attendance their own charm.

A proffessional photographer took some pictures and is supposed to provide
them to me digitally. When I get them I will put them out for all to see.

Happy Motoring.

Dan Haney