Subject:[DML] Digest Number 2815
From:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:24 Aug 2005 12:42:32 -0000
To:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. Re: Front Stabilizer Bar
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net

2. DeLorean Giveaway.
From: "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas_at_dml_cox.net>

3. help is on the way
From: Gus Schlachter <gus_at_dml_austin.rr.com>

4. Re: Woodward Dream Cruise/doors up fun
From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>

5. Exhaust manifold studs
From: Ed Kane <wingnut702001_at_dml_yahoo.com>

6. Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase
From: "delorean6859" <tmadsop_at_dml_comcast.net>

7. Re: DMCH reproduction headlight switch
From: "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe_at_dml_yahoo.com>

8. Re: Front Stabilizer Bar
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

9. Re: DeLorean Radar Detectors.
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

10. Re: Re: The first 500 to 560 series cars built Preproduction
From: "Alistair McCann" <pilot25dmc_at_dml_o2.co.uk>

11. Re: Exhaust manifold studs
From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle_at_dml_dmcnews.com>

12. Re: Re: DeLorean Radar Detectors.
From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com>

13. Maryland Owners, Nate and Joey's new DeLoreans
From: "Bernie" <bmanderville_at_dml_comcast.net>

14. Fixing the clock..
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

15. Re: Aug 26 showing BTTF NUART, LA
From: Richard Rosales <calif93030_at_dml_yahoo.com>

16. Re: Air conditioner fans not cycling...
From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft_at_dml_aol.com>

17. Re: Front Stabilizer Bar
From: "Jeff Friday" <DeLorean_Type304_at_dml_msn.com>

18. RE: Re: Front Stabilizer Bar
From: "Jeff Friday" <DeLorean_Type304_at_dml_msn.com>

19. Re: DMCH reproduction headlight switch
From: "Bernie" <bmanderville_at_dml_comcast.net>

20. Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase
From: "Lawrence Lormand" <lawrencesr_at_dml_netzero.net>

21. Re: Maryland Owners, Nate and Joey's new DeLoreans
From: Joey Morgan <jlm1701music_at_dml_yahoo.com>

22. Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase
From: "delorean6859" <tmadsop_at_dml_comcast.net>

23. air conditioner cycle
From: "alex morgan" <mauibarber_at_dml_hotmail.com>

24. Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase
From: "delorean6859" <tmadsop_at_dml_comcast.net>

25. Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase
From: "delorean6859" <tmadsop_at_dml_comcast.net>

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:11:09 +0000
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Front Stabilizer Bar

It's probably caused by the size of the tire you have installed.  The NCT's
ran pretty close to the bar and anything a little wider or with a more
compliant sidewall will rub at full lock.

-------------- Original message from Todd Nelson <tan5732_at_dml_rit.edu>: --------------

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:11:59 -0000
From: "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas_at_dml_cox.net>
Subject: DeLorean Giveaway.

I guess up in Toronto, this radio station gave away a free DeLorean to
some listener who called in.

http://www.925jackfm.com/

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:56:34 -0500
From: Gus Schlachter <gus_at_dml_austin.rr.com>
Subject: help is on the way

Nate,

Congratulations.  I guess.  You've got some problems with this car, but
there is some good news: you only spent $13,000.  The "Rule of 20"
suggests that you'll spend about $7000 to get this car in good condition
for daily driving, but I think you can do it for far less.

The parking brake has it's own calipers and pads.  On my car, the parking
brake handle had almost zero resistance.  The 25-year-old adhesive between
the pads and the backing plates gave out, and once you lose a single pad
the whole system fails.  You can get brand-new pads for about $40:

  http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewPage.asp?PageID=72

They can be installed in about...one beer.  Just don't PUSH on the
caliper-end of the cable while the pads are out, or you'll need to take
the parking brake handle apart to re-thread the other end.  The brake
indicator malfunction is probably a dirty/misaligned switch on the handle;
look under the carpet trim around the handle, it should lift right up.

The door marker lights are notorious for remaining on, even when the door
is closed, due to the switch staying open; most D's I've seen have a piece
of rubber hose or some other extender to make sure the switch closes. Some
owners simply disconnect the switch under the dash (which I'm guessing
happened to you).

Regardless, you should do a major electrical service: replace fuses,
clean/replace relays, clean all grounds, etc.  You'll find that this will
make many of the "poltergeist"-like problems disappear.  If you like to
read, we can accommodate you:

  http://dmcnews.com/techmain.htm

Don't forget to register in the DeLorean Owner's Directory:

  http://dmcnews.com/directory.html

Gus Schlachter
VIN #4695
Austin, Texas

P.S.  If you ever see a bridge for sale on eBay...run Nate, run!

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:09:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise/doors up fun

>> check out the photos under Dream Cruise.
>> Lawrence

More images here as well...
http://www.ohiodeloreans.com/gallery-Woodward-05.htm

Shannon Y

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:05:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ed Kane <wingnut702001_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Exhaust manifold studs

Hello everybody,  Just wanted to say that i have a been a delorean owner for 4 weeks now.  And I have no regrets.  I'm near pittsburgh, pennsylvania and purchased my delorean from michigan.  I can't tell you all how much ive learned,even before i got the car, from this news group.  My car has 11,400 miles on it. I put about 50 miles on it since i owned it.  I changed the fuel filter, oil, and air filters.  Ive put new shocks and tires on the car.   I put new boots on the rack and pinion. Put new tie rod ends on it.  And brakes all the way around.  This fall i'm going to do the whole cooling system.  Hoses, radiator, waterpump, fill the valleys on top of the engine with something to prevent dirt and moisture from sitting in them. I'll also change the spark plug wires (already did the plugs) distributor and rotor.   And then i would like to put that exhaust on that DMCH sells but I am afraid of the manifold studs breaking.  Does anybody have any suggestions about this.  I read an
 article somewhere on line that somebody told about there experiance removing the exhaust.  If anybody has any info  that would help, it would be very appreciated.   Thank you.

                                                                                  Ed

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:07:53 -0000
From: "delorean6859" <tmadsop_at_dml_comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase

OK guys.  It's a day later and I see a lot of people have sent posts.
 I haven't had a chance to read them yet but I will tonight at work.
I got off work this morning, had a few beers (you're not an alcoholic
if you drink at 7AM after working the night shift....that's what I
keep telling myself anyway)  First off, let me defend myself by saying
that this isn't the first car I bought on ebay.  I have the list of
dream cars and I bought another one off of ebay that has been a HUGE
project, but now looks and runs great with only a few minor issues to
go.  Although on that vehicle everytime I fix something I find 2 more
things that need work......probably not unlike the "D".  That one
doesn't have a following like the Delorean either.....it usually just
goes to a mechanic who rapes the owner. Don't ask what vehicle that is
because I don't want to confirm your suspicion that I belong to the
"more money then brains club".

Some possible issues that once I repair them, they may help:
The air filter..............mechanic boy that I bought the car from
seems to not know where it resides.  It looked like a sand box.  IN
addition, the housing that holds it wasn't bolted to the top of the
engine (DO NOT correct me on my terminology, I just ordered the damn
manual and they don't ship via personal courier, so until I have it
I'll be referring to parts as whatever I damn well please)  I assume
the hose that connects to that filter housing should also be connected
to something.  In law enforcement we call that "a clue".  Also, there
appears to be some items missing on the engine.  They may just be
covers, but on two locations there are areas where it just doesn't
look right.

The wires to the door switches were cut.  All I need to do is figure
out where the genius put them.

HOLY CRAP........I'm late getting ready for work.  I'll finish this
later.  I'll aslo be composing a nasty letter to the guy who sold the
car and looking at ebay purchase protection tonight after I do a
little investigation.  I also supect that the odometer reading may be
a tad off (car fax says he put 2000 miles on the car since he had it
and he managed to turn a grey headliner black, wear out a shifter
boot, and wear a hole through the driver's side floor mat)  Little red
flag here.......

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:09:58 -0000
From: "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: DMCH reproduction headlight switch

I second this motion, I'm about to order my 2nd switch to have as well.

If anyone plans on keeping your car for a number of years, it only
makes good sense to keeo a spare part on hand.

And consider another note. Once made the price goes to $50, so you
could sell your $40 switch for $10 profit if you reeealy don't want it.

And it does help by making a small investment in the future of parts
availability in your car.

Pass this along to anyone you might know who has a Delorean and is not
a group member.

-Joe O'Brien

2524,
16634,

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:19:58 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

At one of our Spring Socials there was a car on the lift for
inspection. It had a BAD rubbing problem between the front wheels and
the sway bar. It turned out to be the sway bar was installed upside
down. We did not correct it at that time, it was left for the owner to
get it done when he got home (after driving very carefully and no
sharp turns!). It can also be caused by the wrong tire size and
lowering the car. Turning radius is built in by the stops on the
spindle and the lower control arm and are not changable easily. If the
tie rod ends were worn enough to let the tires rub you would not be
able to drive the car straight down the road. On one car I did I had
to install washers where the sway bar meets the lower control arm to
move the tire back about 1/4 inch so it would be in the right spot for
alignment. It is VERY BAD for the tires to come in contact with the
suspension.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Friday" <DeLorean_Type304_at_dml_m...>
wrote:

>> I noticed that as well.  I found that on my former car and a few

others out

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:30:52 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>
Subject: Re: DeLorean Radar Detectors.

To get the Valentine 1 to be wired into the car you need to purchase
the remote console. It comes with a wiring harness that you can use to
directly wire it into the car and not use the cigarette lighter. You
can run the wire under the center headliner to the rear and come down
the right side by the fuse block. It doesn't draw much currect so you
can tap into any circuit that is on when the ignition key is on. You
do not have to remove the headliner, it can be fished through, but
taking the headliner down is no big deal. Alternately you can just
tuck the wire under the front edge of the headliner and come down the
"A" pillar and go under the dash. The object is to keep the unit as
high as you can on the windshield and as close to the center as you
can. You can make up a metal bracket to hold it up and attach it to
the fiberglass above the rear view mirror behind the headliner.
Remember, the unit has to have a clear look ahead AND behind. Don't
get tempted to hang it onto the rear view mirror, you will just pull
it off eventually.

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:51:09 +0100
From: "Alistair McCann" <pilot25dmc_at_dml_o2.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Re: The first 500 to 560 series cars built Preproduction

I would love to find out anything more than hear-say on the history of my
car "pilot25" better known as RIA 7124 from the Gold Portfolio.

When was it built??
Where was it built??
How long was it in use??
Who drove it??
How many more pilot cars ar still out there??

I wont be at any American car shows as I am in Northern Ireland so any info
that is gathered I would love to hear it.

I have been conducting my own research over here and have found out a few
bits of info from former plant personel.

Alistair McCann
Northern Ireland

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:51:08 -0000
From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle_at_dml_dmcnews.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust manifold studs

The scope is pretty obvious when you look under there at where the
manofold studs and crossover pipe joints are. I'm a huge fan of pulling
the engine for this one. That solves a lot of issues, prevents a lot of
swear words, and gives a nice opporunity to clean up other sins of the
past. It will often end up being less work in the long run. Obviously
the biggest worry is snapping off the tiny 7 mm studs that are threaded
into the aluminum head.

Failing that, use liberal doses of PB blaster on all the connections
for a day or three before you start, be ready with a torch to heat
things up, be very careful when unscrewing things, and hope that you
don't break off any of the ones that are impossible to get to with a
drill. Handy tools include a stud remover.

Dave Swingle

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:55:37 -0500
From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Re: DeLorean Radar Detectors.

( This is the LAST post for Radar Detectors !!!!!  Bruce Benson, current moderator )

Please let this post through do to incorrect information given in the
last post for the Delorean radar detector.

This was not true when i bought mine for the Delorean and it still is
not true, you do not need to purchase anything extra to hard wire this
into your Delorean.

The Valentine1 comes with 2 power sources. 1 plugs into your cigarette
lighter and the other can be hard wired in your car. see here
http://www.valentine1.com/Moreinfo/pdf/installation_pg19.pdf

This is what is included in the Valentine1 radar detector.
http://www.valentine1.com/Moreinfo/pdf/whats_included_pg3.pdf

When i start my car the radar detector turns on also.

There is no such thing as a remote console that valentine1 makes, they
have a concealed display. See here
http://www.valentine1.com/Moreinfo/pdf/
installation_concealed%20display_pg21.pdf

The concealed display is only needed if you do not want the radar
detector to blink and flash so others behind you can see it.

I believe this is the best radar detector for my Delorean.

Mark V

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:00:30 -0000
From: "Bernie" <bmanderville_at_dml_comcast.net>
Subject: Maryland Owners, Nate and Joey's new DeLoreans

All,

Nate needs our help, time for a tech session at his place, we can go
over the car and at least make sure it's safe to drive.  I have
already contacted him off list and if he is willing I will meet him
this weekend.

I also went to meet another new MD owner last weekend, Joey, who has
also posted in this forum.  Wow there are a lot of new MD owners, me
being one of them.

I am willing to help anyone that needs it, though I can handle the
basics, most of you are much better than I am at fixing up a D.  I
was helped by someone almost immediatley when I got my first car,
and my second, and I will do the same for anyone else.  If I don't
know how to fix the problem I will research it and try and find a
fix or point the owner in the right direction.

Also, disparaging remarks about the new owner with the spinach face
derogatory is in very bad taste, better to use SMIB  :)

Bernie

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:03:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Fixing the clock..

So, a fellow DML'er took me up on my offer to try and
fix his clock.

Who knew this clock design was a custom job?!

Anyway, it looks like the display itself is broken.
The part is made by Futaba, and is stamped 4-BT-02S.
Best I can tell, it is a custom made (or since
discontinued) display.

By chance, does anyone have a data sheet on this part?

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:40:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Richard Rosales <calif93030_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Aug 26 showing BTTF NUART, LA

Alan,

If we all decide to meet at the restaurant what time did you want to meet?  I'd like to meet before it got dark so we can see one another Delorean.  What do you think????

Richard

Alan Roberts <twodelo2_at_dml_earthlink.net> wrote:
As many of you are aware, there will be a showing of BTTF on Friday night, August 26 at midnight at the NUART theatre in West Los Angeles. Actually the theatre is on Santa Monica Blvd. 1 block west of the 405 Freeway. The theatre has no parking lot, as it is on the south side of the street, it has no space in front for parking (too near freeway on ramp), and in general does not seem to be the place for a demonstration of Deloreans. However, one or two blocks west from the theatre and on the opposite side of the street is a Dolores Restaurant, which I can verify has been there since before the movie was made. Anyone who would like to get together in the evening of the '26, please raise your hand. I won't boast that the food at the restaurant is great, but it is palatable, and there should be something on the menu for almost anyone.

If you don't mind, it makes no sense to burden the list with responses to the list. My email address is in my signature. I would like to get responses just to get an idea from the standpoint of determine if this concept is meaningful. I suggest not burdening the list, as I'm sure that those members in east of the Rockies could care less.

I'm informed that my address isn't being passed on so here is a modified form:

twodelo2atearthlink.net (substitute _at_dml_ for at) and my address will be good.

Thanks,
Al Roberts
twodelo2_at_dml_earthlink.net
#4649/#16049

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:58:53 -0000
From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Re: Air conditioner fans not cycling...

Why do you think you have a problem? Is this condition new? With a
fan zilla the fan cycle has a delay - the great feature about the
fan zilla. The compressor is probably cycling faster than the fan
delay which may or may not be a problem. That problem would most
likely be low ac gas, not the fan zilla. But, it doen't sound like
there's much of a problem. Any other symptoms that indicate a
problem?

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "alex morgan" <mauibarber_at_dml_h...>
wrote:

>> Hi guys,
>> I have a quick question.  My fans don't cycle when I have the AC

on.  My car

>> has a fanzilla module installed.  A/C seems to blow pretty cold

and cooling

>> fans work fine when the A/C is off.  Does this sound like a low

pressure

>> switch gone bad?  I searched the backlogs for answers but wanted

to make

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:02:52 +0000
From: "Jeff Friday" <DeLorean_Type304_at_dml_msn.com>

Ah yes,

I forgot I put on tires one size smaller to avoid the problem in the future
after replacing the Tie Rod Ends and redoing the alignment.

It also added a slightly lowered look with tires one size down from the ones
that came with the car.

Jeff in NC

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:09:45 +0000
From: "Jeff Friday" <DeLorean_Type304_at_dml_msn.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Front Stabilizer Bar

Dave,

I might try that washer trick whenever I'm lucky enough to get another
DeLorean.

My Tie Rod Ends were so worn it was difficult to keep the car straight and
that was one of the first items I tackled.  The car would shake violently at
anything over 45 miles per hour so it was a bit frightening.

Once I put the new ones on and did the alignment the car rode like a dream
with good clearance from the stabilizer.  I had to replace the front tires
also because of damage from lord knows how much driving with the tires
rubbing.

Jeff in NC

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:37:00 -0000
From: "Bernie" <bmanderville_at_dml_comcast.net>

All,

I already have an order in for two, don't believe what the web site
counter say's, they are having problems with it.  If you want in,
call Warren, but do it soon.  There are lot's of parts we are going
to need, and if DMCH is willing to make them for us based on a
minimum order we need to do it.  Like tail light lenses, and other
molded parts.

Bernie

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe_at_dml_y...>

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:45:01 -0000
From: "Lawrence Lormand" <lawrencesr_at_dml_netzero.net>

Just call Rob Grady & ask him what he saw wrong or what he replaced or worked on,
I'm sure he would be more than happy to help.
Lawrence

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:56:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joey Morgan <jlm1701music_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Maryland Owners, Nate and Joey's new DeLoreans

Bernie, Nate,

Its Joey, when and where are you meeting up? I don't
want to be the 3rd party and invite myself but I am
willing to meet up with you two if its OK and help out
Nate. Let me know. Saturday during the day I can make.
I work Sat. nite in DC, Sunday is open for me as well.
Let me know if that's OK with. Thanks.

Joey

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:48:41 -0000
From: "delorean6859" <tmadsop_at_dml_comcast.net>

ARRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!! On my way out to work I decided to grab a look at
something else that went wrong with the car as I was driving it that
I forgot to mention.  On the New Jersey Turnpike as I paid my first
toll, the window came off track.  I fought with it a little bit and
managed to completely dislodge the window!  So I decided to close it
so it would seal and not mess with it.  Since the owner's original
tags were still on the car, I took the liberty of blowing through all
of the remaining toll booth's easypass lanes without easypass! (enjoy
that bill, bro)

So I'm in my driveway, in a suit, fighting with the window this
evening and I am on the outside of the car struggling with both of my
hands through the window opening and my neighbor (I wish I was making
this up) asked me if I broke the window.  Not really liking my
neighbor that much (and even less at this moment) I told him "Nope,
just reinacting that scene on the Dukes of Hazard when they get in
the car through the window".........Here's your sign.

By the way, I can not believe the responses I have gotten from people
on this list.  YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!  I really look forward to
meeting some of you guys.  I knew I found the right group when people
offer advice and say "Um, you may want to have a fire extinguisher
nearby when you try this."  MY KIND OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!

However, I have received a couple of emails offline that I would like
to address.  To the person that took no time in addressing my comment
of not being a member of the "more money then brains
club.".........All of you financial advisors out there-------ZIP
IT!!!  I know that deficit spending isn't healthy, neither are beer
and chicken wings.  You can have those when you pry them out of my
cold dead hands.  Besides, the USA has been deficit spending for my
entire lifetime and it's the best damn country out there.  (I
apologize to any of the international members of this forum I may
have offended with that statement.....unless of course, you're French)

Secondly, please no more references to getting in a time machine to
the time when I bid on this car.  A little news flash for you.....IT
WAS A MOVIE!!!!  Now take the aluminum foil hat off of your head and
the rest of us will be here to support you in your time of need.

I'm not sure when I am going to get any time to do some serious work
on the car, but I ordered the shop manuals last night.  I'll wait
until I spend a little time with the shop manual and the car together
before I abuse anybody too much for help.  PLEASE keep the emails
coming.  I love meeting you guys.

Nate

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 03:37:24 +0000
From: "alex morgan" <mauibarber_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: air conditioner cycle

I didn't check when the car was in motion but NEITHER the compressor or the
fans cycle.  I decided to take it to a shop today to have them pressure test
it.  I would think even at idle the compressor or the fans would cycle?  The
only time I hear the compressor click is when I start the AC and when I turn
it off.  Otherwise its nonstop.
Ill let you know what the shop says.
Mahalo,
Alex

"Alex,
Did you notice this when the car was idling or during a drive? Reason for
asking...  the manual says that the AC cycling may not happen when the car
is
idling. Make sure the RPMs are up and see if they cycle then.

Shannon Y
16506"

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:21:35 -0000
From: "delorean6859" <tmadsop_at_dml_comcast.net>

I snapped some pictures of the engine bay this morning so I could look
at them at work tonight.  Comparing what I photographed to the parts
manual section 1, Subsection 4, group 0 (Engine Air Inlet System Air
Cleaner Assembly) It appears that a hose running from the "Shutter-Air
Inlet (#16 in the digram) is missing.  This hose connects on the other
end to "EXH MANIF STOVE".  Any ideas why this hose is missing.  Also,
the Air Cleaner Inlet Duct (#13 in digram) is not properly connected.
What is the net effect of all of this?  IS there a reason why this may
have been done?

I can't even tell if the "EXH MANIF STOVE" is in place since I can't
see it in the picture.

Thanks,
Nate

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:31:18 -0000
From: "delorean6859" <tmadsop_at_dml_comcast.net>

Unfortunately, Rob Grady hasn't been the one working on this car.  If
he had, I don't think I would be having these problems.  Rob only
rebuilt the steering rack for the brain donor I bought the car from.
Said genius is the one who installed the rack.  I think this guy
overestimates his capabilities.  Believe it or not, he is selling the
car because he opened a garage and is in financial trouble. I wonder
if it has anything to do with his client base seeing the quality of
his work?

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Lawrence Lormand" <lawrencesr_at_dml_n...>