Subject:[DML] Digest Number 2822
From:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:27 Aug 2005 20:57:33 -0000
To:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. Re: Re: Delorean toy at Wendy's Resturant per Stephen Clarke of BTTF
From: Chuck McKnight <gullwingdoors_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. Re: Delorean toy at Wendy's Resturant per Stephen Clarke of BTTF
From: "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas_at_dml_cox.net>

3. Standard Transmission
From: "secret_jedi_guy" <secret_jedi_guy_at_dml_yahoo.com>

4. Re: Re: Delorean toy at Wendy's Resturant per Stephen Clarke of BTTF
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

5. Re: Re: Delorean toy at Wendy's Resturant per Stephen Clarke of BTTF
From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com>

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 08:29:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chuck McKnight <gullwingdoors_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Delorean toy at Wendy's Resturant per Stephen Clarke of BTTF

I was way up in Carlisle PA when I got mine.  But I would think that any Wendy's would have them unless they are out of stock.  However, if you just want any De Lorean toy, ebay is a good place to look.  My guess is that there will be some of the Wendy's De Loreans on ebay before too long.  Hope this helps.

Chuck

Joey Morgan <jlm1701music_at_dml_yahoo.com> wrote:
Which Wendy's? My wife and I can't seem to find any
toy Deloreans for our two toddlers! We keep getting
the stupid Oompa Loompas! We can't even find one in
the toy stores. Any ideas? We live SW of Baltimore.

Joey and Tricia
VIN#6297

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:41:24 -0000
From: "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas_at_dml_cox.net>

You're probably going to have to ask around on this one, depending
which Wendy's is near by you. However, this is a promotion they have
going on, for Universal Pictures, and have several toys based off of
various movies. Take a look at their website if you want to see what
it looks like.

http://www.wendys.com/kids_meal/yesflash.shtml

Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:23:35 -0000
From: "secret_jedi_guy" <secret_jedi_guy_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Standard Transmission

( Moderator's note: check the archives. This topic has been discussed numerous times.)

To the veterans and guys that like to tinker with power, I am curious
as to how much horsepower and torque you are able to squeeze with the
standard Delorean 5-speed without breaking it or the axels.

I have seen a website with one of the cars on the list that has either
a Chevy v6 or v8 that is rated at a little over 300 HP.  I also think
its turbocharged, but he is still using the standard trans without any
problems.  130 to 300 is a big jump for a transmission without having
to modify anything.

If it can safely take 300HP then could it be modified to take any
more?  I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row because I want to
change my car over to the 5-speed anyway.

Japheth
VIN: 1223

Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:15:35 -0500
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

The BTTF car is part of a Universal studio collection of kids movies.
It just started and our wendy's only had the casper ghost toy.

Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:07:24 -0500
From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com>

Wendy's by my house never heard of this promotion and has no BTTF
Deloreans.

Mark V