Subject:[DML] Digest Number 2839
From:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:4 Sep 2005 19:06:33 -0000
To:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. DCS WEBPAGE UPDATE
From: kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

2. clutch fix
From: "mydmc5898" <mydmc5898_at_dml_yahoo.com>

3. RE: #101716 Fuel Tank Closing Plate
From: "Tom Tait" <TTait_at_dml_BRCWEB.com>

4. Raffle Car Questions Answered
From: kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 22:24:52 EDT
From: kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: DCS WEBPAGE UPDATE

The first pictures of the raffle car (Wtih Claudia Wells) is now on the
front page of the website
It will be expanded as I get more pics
This winter it will get a cosmetic upgrade such as painted fascias and  other
things like I did last time so it is not in its final stage
We have worked to get it mechanically sound and this one runs very  nice
It is the easiest starting DeLorean I have had (this was number 8 of 11)
It came from Long Island and the owner had it serviced at PJ Gradys on a
regular basis.

Hey Marc how did it run for you

I have had a number of people drive it and the feedback has been  great
Other than a replaced binacle the interior is original and its very clean
(thanks Patrick)

So you can see it at
_www.deloreancarshow.com_ (http://www.deloreancarshow.com)

We have added other photos and updates throughout the website and have  added
more links so check it out

How's that Knudt

Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 02:13:10 -0000
From: "mydmc5898" <mydmc5898_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: clutch fix

Just curious is it possible that if I have a clutch that slipped after
every 10 min trip, to possibly fix itself?

Since the gas prices went up I used my DMC instead of my Ford to use
some of the gas. Anyway I have used the DeLorean for the past 4 days
in stop and go traffic and it has worked perfect, I'm having a
starting problem. But that seems to be a problem with the distrubitor.

Just curious beacuse I haven't had any problems with it in a while.

-
Thanks Darryl
VIn 5898

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:32:36 -0700
From: "Tom Tait" <TTait_at_dml_BRCWEB.com>
Subject: RE: #101716 Fuel Tank Closing Plate

Thanks Rob - I need to put a bookmark on your website.  I think I'm set with
a used plate, but it looks like I'll need to bet some goodies from you soon.

Tom

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 22:35:06 EDT
From: kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Raffle Car Questions Answered

It appears that the same questions are coming back based on the  newsletter I
sent out.
So to keep me from going crazy answering the same questions here they  are.

1.  Is there a minimum number of tickets that have to be sold like  last time
for the raffle to be held

NO

Based on the last raffle car this car will be raffled and there is no
minimum ticket sales.

2. What is the maximum number of tickets to be sold

Last show we had a maximum of 500 tickets we sold 412 I believe.

This time I will probably limit it to 600 and we could hit it this  time

3. When will tickets go on sale.

We are just waiting for me to figure out Quickbooks then we will start
selling tickets
Hopefully by the middle to end of Sept.

4. Does Claudia Come with the car

Maybe if the right person wins it LOL She is single LOL

If the winner is present she will personally autograph the car or other
items for the winner.

Have fun and good luck
The same rules and regulations will apply as last time and will be  posted.