Subject:[DML] Digest Number 2854
From:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:11 Sep 2005 21:36:10 -0000
To:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. Re: I come to praise Marc Levy, not to bury him!
From: Delorean3_at_dml_aol.com

2. Re: I come to praise Marc Levy, not to bury him!
From: "Steve Auyer" <n2tkx_at_dml_arrl.net>

3. Re: Bosch Fuel pump special
From: "brandelorean" <brandelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 07:14:11 EDT
From: Delorean3_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: I come to praise Marc Levy, not to bury him!

>From the movie Stripes:  "Lighten up Frances!"  Don't take life  that
seriously. None of us are making it out alive anyway. May as well have  fun.  I vote
to keep the moderator and his great sense of humor!!!   Levy too!!! (even
though he has no sense or no humor)

Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 08:20:35 -0400
From: "Steve Auyer" <n2tkx_at_dml_arrl.net>

Come on guys, give it a break. You should never have let your discussion degrade to the personal level. Now let it die.

Steve Auyer

Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:51:50 -0000
From: "brandelorean" <brandelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Bosch Fuel pump special

Hey John,

Do you happen to have a picture of a used Fuel Pump Filter Screen?
Yours have a greenish tint to them, so how do you know if it's worn out?

Thanks,

Brandon