Subject:[DML] Digest Number 2857
From:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:12 Sep 2005 20:51:42 -0000
To:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. Re: Re: Stolen in Seattle
From: Thomas Mc Auley <dmc4087_at_dml_yahoo.co.uk>

2. Re: Production twin turbo PRV
From: "Christophe Vieira" <chris_delorean_at_dml_hotmail.com>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:18:15 +0100 (BST)
From: Thomas Mc Auley <dmc4087_at_dml_yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Re: Stolen in Seattle

Very sorry to hear that. Someone tried to steal my car before but they must have been scared away. They destroyed my dads car though while trying to get at the De Lorean. Since then, I installed a garage alarm, and I use the inertia switch as a cut-off and I disconnect the battery.

If I ever caught anyone trying to steal my car I would have to make sure they couldnt do any such thing again

Good luck with getting it back!

Thomas
Vin #4087
Belfast

lordshill_at_dml_aol.com wrote:
Hello: I am truly sorry for your loss. My car's vin is 0893 and I recently
installed the alarm system, along with the door poppers from Toby. I also
had a kill switch installed, hidden simple thing, for car shows. Hopefully
someone will find the lousy oxygen thief who stole your car and do to him what
needs to be done. Like another contributor said it must be an on demand
theft where there is market. I cannot imagine someone trying to register it.

Roy #0893 (younger sibling of 0892)

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:30:58 -0000
From: "Christophe Vieira" <chris_delorean_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Production twin turbo PRV

Nothing to add.  ;-)
I definitely agree with you, to get a great engine, the DeLorean
original engine is not really the "best" choice, a good base has to
be found, something like a 3L V6 24 valves for example or an
electrical engine like the Fetish, the latest car developed by
Pastor... The price is only about $660.000.  ;-)

Best regards from France,

Chris.
#04271/DL1981.

)

>> Without reciting a lot of Venturi-related history, which I have

been

>> very interested in since discovering that Venturi produced an

Esprit

>> competitor with a PRV engine that happens to be stunningly

beautiful

>> (IMO), the Atlantique 300 single-turbo, which I absolutely and
>> completely must own one day, you can read about it here
>>
>> http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=103&i=3624
>>
>> (The 300 had a 12v, contrary to that article)

[moderator snip]